7-in-10 speech-watchers say trump boosted optimism

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
He really knocked it out of the park.

(CNN)President Donald Trump's first address to Congress received largely positive reviews from viewers, with 57% who tuned in saying they had a very positive reaction to the speech, according to a new CNN/ORC poll of speech-watchers.

Nearly 7-in-10 who watched said the President's proposed policies would move the country in the right direction and almost two-thirds said the president has the right priorities for the country. Overall, about 7-in-10 said the speech made them feel more optimistic about the direction of the country.

7 in 10 Speech-Watchers Say Trump Boosted Optimism - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)President Donald Trump's first address to Congress received largely positive reviews from viewers, with 57% who tuned in saying they had a very positive reaction to the speech, according to a new CNN/ORC poll of speech-watchers.

Nearly 7-in-10 who watched said the President's proposed policies would move the country in the right direction and almost two-thirds said the president has the right priorities for the country. Overall, about 7-in-10 said the speech made them feel more optimistic about the direction of the country.

7 in 10 Americans are as gullible as [insert the most gullible person you know].

7 in 10 Americans are as gullible as [insert the most gullible person you know].

Lol!!
Feeling down this morning are you? :laugh:

Lol!!

Of course he is. Trump gave a great speech and if you think a lefty loon like he is would admit that then you are pissing up a rope. LOL

Lol!!

Of course he is. Trump gave a great speech and if you think a lefty loon like he is would admit that then you are pissing up a rope. LOL

He'll never admit it, and you know the entire left is very depressed this morning.

If he moves to embrace the immigrants, stops the massive DOD budget, rebuilds the infrastructure without deficit spending, I am all for that.

Trump certainly is no conservative, alt or otherwise.

Lol!!

Not at all.

I saw part of the speech and I've made my thoughts known on a different thread about it. What he's said he'll do is almost impossible, and totally impossible without raising taxes.

Lol!!

He'll never admit it, and you know the entire left is very depressed this morning.

Funny how you seem to know more about how I feel, supposedly, than I do. As for the person you're replying to, there's a reason they're on my ignore list, and you can see why. Couldn't get through a post without insulting if they tried. I don't need to insult, because I have arguments, and I don't need to pretend things are better than they are.

What could be funnier than a Trumptard citing a CNN poll?

That's the best news to come out of the speech. Psychology is terribly important right now.

I'm looking forward to being proven (really) wrong about him. Here's hoping.

I hope so as well. I wasn't an early supporter of him, but never hesitated once he became the nominee.

Says the Obama voter....:lol:

If he moves to embrace the immigrants, stops the massive DOD budget, rebuilds the infrastructure without deficit spending, I am all for that.

Trump certainly is no conservative, alt or otherwise.

We all "embrace" immigrants, it's the illegal ones that need to go.
Trump has changed his mind, again, on that.

Well, we'll see. If border security is stepped up, and we deport as many as possible, I'll be much happier.

No president deported immigrants more than Obama. Fact.

If the border is tightened, e-verify is instituted, death penalty for business that violate the law knowingly and repeatedly, and a pathway to normalization for immigrants not committing violent acts, yes, I am on Board with Trump.

No president deported immigrants more than Obama. Fact.

If the border is tightened, e-verify is instituted, death penalty for business that violate the law knowingly and repeatedly, and a pathway to normalization for immigrants not committing violent acts, yes, I am on Board with Trump.
There already is a clear pathway for legal immigration.....why did Obama ignore it?

Yet before this speech you liars said it was only half of us. notice how these liars just make up stuff? I do.

The Democrats continue to act like spoiled children. Refusal to clap for Trump's action list unless it served their purposes. They want to take their ball and go home but can't.

Was watching the news this morning and Republicans and independent gave Trump an A+ on the speech while Liberals gave him a "C"! A "C" from the democrats??? That is interpreted as an A+! Wow!

Forum List

Back