7 in 10 Republicans Believe Trump Can Win The White House

Romney was a far better, credentialed candidate than The Donald, and he got beaten strongly.

Trump will not get 45% of the votes if he is our candidate.

Sure, EVERY good knee-jerk Republican with a relative or friends who has had their job off-shored is going to RUN to vote for a Republican who's only going to off-shore more jobs.
On this issue, you're an idiot.

Romney was a far better, credentialed candidate than The Donald, and he got beaten strongly.

Sure, EVERY good knee-jerk Republican with a relative or friends who has had their job off-shored is going to RUN to vote for a Republican who's only going to off-shore more jobs.
You make silly statements often? The GOP will not accept Trump. I want Kasich but I bet it will be Rubio if I were betting today.

You make silly statements often? The GOP will not accept Trump. I want Kasich but I bet it will be Rubio if I were betting today.

The GOP is irrelevant in today's Internet age when a WEALTHY candidate stands with non-establishment Neo-Cons.
That's what YOU don't see.

I love it when a post makes the libtards mad... :lol:

PRESIDENT TRUMP... going to be hard for the pajama boys and girls to deal with... :lol:
Primary =/= General Rightard :thup:

ANY RWNJ can win a rw Primary. Thats easy. Winning against a non-RWNJ, now thats another story.

Thank you for agreeing that millions of illegals have not been pouring across the border during the Obama administration. Yes, we have a problem to solve, and we are not going to do it by mass deportations.
Mass deportations certainly sound like part of a solution.
The American people will never permit it. Those days of Eisenhower will never happen again. So, we will have to (1) deploy troops on the Border, which means changing the law, (2) business hiring and employment reform with "death penalty" punishments on businesses who employees deliberately and knowingly violate the law, and (3) immigrant reform.

The "American People" won't allow it?

The American People are the ones who are responding well to Trumps message on that issue.

We have to "change a law"? Well, that's not much of a barrier. We change laws all the time.

"Death Penalty"? That's BUllshit. YOu can punish seriously enough to cause deterrence without "death".

3. NO "immigration reform". I know you mean amnesty.

Says who, you? You are wrong as rain. Most Americans are for deporting at least some of them. I don't know where you get your information, but if what you said came from a poll, I would change polls quickly to get the correct information.
Mischaracterize my "mass deportations" into "some" deportations much. Dishonest and inaccurate as well. Americans will not permit mass deportations. The immigrants are home, ese.

The illegals are not home. They are citizens of other nations. Those nations are their homes.

And 7 in 10 Republicans thought Romney would win in '12, right up to 6Nov12. And 4 in 10 still believe Romney won. Present state of the GOP mentality.

PRESIDENT TRUMP... going to be hard for the pajama boys and girls to deal with... :lol:

no one is "mad", troll. but you, as always, are a lying loony rightwingnut troll
butt%20hurt_zpsrxp6u1ww.jpg

ah... delusional rightwingnut projecting again. :thup:
We'll see, won't we, shrillian... when Trump wins the general, I'm going to rub in your face especially, with PLEASURE... :lol:

Moron.
subbed for truth. Going to do the same for you

no one is "mad", troll. but you, as always, are a lying loony rightwingnut troll
butt%20hurt_zpsrxp6u1ww.jpg

ah... delusional rightwingnut projecting again. :thup:
We'll see, won't we, shrillian... when Trump wins the general, I'm going to rub in your face especially, with PLEASURE... :lol:

Moron.
subbed for truth. Going to do the same for you
Go fuck yourself, shit stain.

Forum List

Back