7 Crazy ass facts about Sex Farms During Slavery

Those democrats were some messed up mo fos.

Always trying ways to separate white people into different groups. They're all white

Interesting, your implication. It may indeed be white democrats that put the black man in chains. But it is equally true that it was white Christian that ended slavery, throughout most of the free world.

Always trying ways to separate white people into different groups. They're all white

White democrats. and it is you who wishes to point out race not me.

I see white faces without R's or D's on them. You can also claim they are all pumpkin pie lovers too because thats just as credible :thup:

See, you make it about race just as did your forefathers the slave owner democrats. I make it about ideology. See the difference? I make it about character, you make it about race.

Interesting, your implication. It may indeed be white democrats that put the black man in chains. But it is equally true that it was white Christian that ended slavery, throughout most of the free world.

It may indeed be white pumpkin enthusiasts as well. But it is equally true that it was white Christians that started slavery as well so they could be the only ones to end it.

White democrats. and it is you who wishes to point out race not me.

I see white faces without R's or D's on them. You can also claim they are all pumpkin pie lovers too because thats just as credible :thup:

See, you make it about race just as did your forefathers the slave owner democrats. I make it about ideology. See the difference? I make it about character, you make it about race.

Are you blaming ME for making slavery about race? If I said water was wet would you say I'm making water about moisture? :badgrin::badgrin: I see the difference, you are making this about your assumptions that every person who supporter slavery voted for dems. I say everyone of them loved pumpkins. Since neither can be proven I guess its a tie

Forum List

Back