7-8% of American Population to be illegal invaders

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
As discussion over whether to end birthright citizenship intensifies, a new study of Census Bureau data reveals that 8 percent of children born in the United States in 2008 were parented by illegal immigrants.
The Pew Hispanic Center, a project of polling organization Pew Research Center, finds that, of the 4.3 million babies born in 2008, roughly 340,000 were born to undocumented aliens. This is double the percentage of illegal immigrants in the U.S., owing in part to the fact that the illegal immigrant population is largely comprised of men and women at birthing age.
In addition, high birthrates among undocumented aliens give that population a similar share of children in the U.S. The study finds that children born to illegal immigrants account for 7 percent of the total population of people under the age of 18, or 5.1 million children. Four million, or 79 percent, of those children were born in the United States, making them U.S. citizens.

Illegal Immigrants Bear 8% of Children Born in the U.S. | Foxnews.com

viva la reconquista, right?

dear asshole , these are Americans under our constitution and not illegal invaders.

All the employers where I live i've noticed put ads in the papers saying that you must be able to speak, read and write english efficiently. It always used to say "bilingual" or some BS. I'm all for it. I learned to speak English so there's no excuse as to why they can't or shouldn't.

We need a clean up in isle three and send the soldiers their cigs whilst yer at it please. and thank you.

wrongforumdq9.jpg

Forum List

Back