66 million reasons why Obama does not have a fundraising problem.

Because John McCain or Sarah Palin have all of a sudden never flip flopped? :cuckoo:

I'm sorry, I must have missed when I made that assertion.

Robert, if you're really 17 [no offense, but I've heard people lie on the Internet(s)], I admire your passion and involvement.

and that's no spin.

del

I'm sorry, I must have missed when I made that assertion.

Robert, if you're really 17 [no offense, but I've heard people lie on the Internet(s)], I admire your passion and involvement.

and that's no spin.

del

I was just pointing that out is all. I'm not saying you made that assertion.

And yes, I would be 17. Thank you for the compliment.

I wish I was 18, that way I could vote in this election but I turn 18 two months after the election. But always the next one to vote in.

Palin has been a boom for Obama's fund raising.

Keep it going Sarah, all the way to your indictment.

one could, but one would be wrong. I'm just pointing out that he said he would accept public financing and then did not.

I don't give them any money, either.

he's said the reason why he opted out of public financing is because the RNC has figured out how to work the broken system by using PAC money and other donors to run campaign ads outside the "official" campaign.

I'd say Obama watched and learned a valuable lesson in 2004 from what happend to John Kerry.

I don't care if he accepts public financing or not... nor would I care if McCain had opted out and Obama stayed in...

hell I think they both should've opted out and that money should've been used for something else.

look, kids! a stooge!

don't feed it, it'll follow you home.

Watch this local news report about Palin's indictment.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UojMnCgqVA]YouTube - KTVA, Local CBS Affiliate, Reports On Palin Trooper-Gate Sca[/ame]

he's said the reason why he opted out of public financing is because the RNC has figured out how to work the broken system by using PAC money and other donors to run campaign ads outside the "official" campaign.

I'd say Obama watched and learned a valuable lesson in 2004 from what happend to John Kerry.

I don't care if he accepts public financing or not... nor would I care if McCain had opted out and Obama stayed in...

hell I think they both should've opted out and that money should've been used for something else.

well, as long as he's got a good excuse, er, reason........

Forum List

Back