65 Homicides in Baltimore since January 1st

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
7 are listed in the Baltimore Sun as Race Unknown or White. That leaves 58 Black lives lost in Baltimore this year, and ONLY ONE is the focus of National media attention and now demonstrations and riots. The other 57 Blacks go into the ground along with all the other nameless Blacks killed mainly by other Blacks. All Black lives matter. Why does the media along with Black celebrities continue to ignore this National tragedy? Why do they continue this distraction away from the horror that is Black inner city violence?

They did treat the fellow most crudely and viciously.....Police are suppose to protect, not maim, mar or molest...

I know this is going to shock the OP, but no one is surprised when someone is killed by a criminal or a gang member. However, people are surprised and horrified when a person is shot/killed by the people who are sworn to serve and protect.

This isn't about race, it's about role.

7 are listed in the Baltimore Sun as Race Unknown or White. That leaves 58 Black lives lost in Baltimore this year, and ONLY ONE is the focus of National media attention and now demonstrations and riots. The other 57 Blacks go into the ground along with all the other nameless Blacks killed mainly by other Blacks. All Black lives matter. Why does the media along with Black celebrities continue to ignore this National tragedy? Why do they continue this distraction away from the horror that is Black inner city violence?

The answer is simple to understand, as are your false pathos.

There is a video of a man in pain, in the custody of police officers who obviously acted with willful, wanton, and reckless conduct.

Proof of willful, wanton, reckless conduct involves a high degree of likelihood that substantial harm will result to another; the evidence of the truth that these officers acted in this manner was recorded for all to see. They are an insult to all Law Enforcement, and in my judgment each of them ought to be fired, prosecuted and imprisoned for Aggravated Assault.

I will add your name to the rooster of the USMB of all racists.

There is a video of a man in pain, in the custody of police officers who obviously acted with willful, wanton, and reckless conduct.

Proof of willful, wanton, reckless conduct involves a high degree of likelihood that substantial harm will result to another; the evidence of the truth that these officers acted in this manner was recorded for all to see. They are an insult to all Law Enforcement, and in my judgment each of them ought to be fired, prosecuted and imprisoned for Aggravated Assault.

You can add me to whatever "Rooster" you want, it doesn't make me a racist and I am not and never have been a racist. Reactionaries like yourself don't want to address the real problem that being the horrible condition of the Black Inner City, the destruction of the Black family and the complete lack of attention on these problems that ARE the root cause that ultimately leads to these life and death confrontations.

HE POSTED THE FACTS!!!! HOW DARE HE. HES A RAAAAAAAAAACIIIIISSSTTTTTT!!!!!!

You can add me to whatever "Rooster" you want, it doesn't make me a racist and I am not and never have been a racist. Reactionaries like yourself don't want to address the real problem that being the horrible condition of the Black Inner City, the destruction of the Black family and the complete lack of attention on these problems that ARE the root cause that ultimately leads to these life and death confrontations.

You may lie to others, and even yourself, but don't expect to be believed. BTW, you better learn the meaning of pejoratives, calling me a reactionary is way off the mark, and makes your posts even sillier.

While there is nothing to be gained by civil unrest in the forn of looting or violence. It is obvious that there is a systemic issue in Baltimores police department.

Freddie Gray Is Only the Latest Apparent Victim of Baltimore Police Violence - The Atlantic

Forum List

Back