62% of Americans support the SC ruling on ObamaCare

Only 2 states passed it...rest was court imposed.....ooops
It was never up, or should have been, for a vote of the people, and it doesn't matter, they were for it. Life doesn't happen in a vacuum, you just live in one.
SO your poll is probably bogus.......for stupid people only who dont know what happened beyond yesterday
The polls are accurate, the trends have been clear for a decade. Why you would want to lie to yourself I have no idea, but that's what you're doing. Maybe that makes you feel better about your fellow citizens leaving you in the past, where you belong...

I see the liberals are hallucinating again. Go back and look at the 2014 poll idiots, and by that I mean the national election where you got your asses handed to you now that's a poll.:laugh:
A loss that was entirely expected, dumbass. It's a two-party system, one in, one out, repeat.

Wait, you people have a black president sitting in the oval office after winning his 2nd term and the full support of the scum MSM and you expected to lose? Why?
Dumbasss, after six years in power the party in power always loses seats. Learn American fucking politics.

Why? Were Democrats to lazy to turn out and support Obama? Why did you people leave Obama high and dry ruining his final two years in office? The poor guy worked his ass off getting re-elected and you people screwed him over.
Obama wasn't up for a vote, and people were tired of Congress not doing anything, which they still are, they always are. The Dems will gain seats in the next election as the GOP can't pass so much a collective fart these days and then Dems have only a few seats up for election, most of which are safe, while the GOP has many seats up and many in play. Learn American politics.

It was never up, or should have been, for a vote of the people, and it doesn't matter, they were for it. Life doesn't happen in a vacuum, you just live in one.
SO your poll is probably bogus.......for stupid people only who dont know what happened beyond yesterday
The polls are accurate, the trends have been clear for a decade. Why you would want to lie to yourself I have no idea, but that's what you're doing. Maybe that makes you feel better about your fellow citizens leaving you in the past, where you belong...
Which is why it couldnt pass and had to be imposed.........LLMMAAOOO

Nah, you were crying like a baby after Fat Bastardo took its ice cream cone.

It shouldn't have been up for a vote but when it was, recently, it passed. Stop lying to yourself, marriage equality is here to stay. Just deal with it.

We'll see how the shit shakes out when it's kicked down the road.

We are in for one big roller-coaster ride for decades to come thanks to this piece of shit "President".

Why? He's not the legislature, he didn't pass the act in Congress, Congress did. He merely signed it through.

Forum List

Back