61% Of Trump Supporters Are Birthers

fadingfast_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

And information is usually cited, need a cat scan?

Information from sites you don't bother to check into.

I don't have a cat so I can't have it scanned. I'll find our resident crazy cat lady and you can scan all the cats you can get your hands on.
Computed Tomography (CT or CAT) Scan of the Brain | Johns Hopkins Medicine Health Library

Don't insult my intelligence. Obviously you are too dull to recognize sarcasm.

I don't have a cat so I can't have it scanned. I'll find our resident crazy cat lady and you can scan all the cats you can get your hands on.
Computed Tomography (CT or CAT) Scan of the Brain | Johns Hopkins Medicine Health Library

Oh, I recognize sarcasm, I just like to have fun with rwers.
Samus has the ass doe, I'll give you props for that.

Not surprising.
61% Of Trump Supporters Are Birthers - Dispatch Times
Trump hailed his poll position in an early morning tweet Tuesday: “The just released Public Policy Polling (PPP – national result) is the best yet”.

According to the survey, only 16 percent of Republicans agreed with President Obama on universal healthcare. Donald Trump was in first place with 29 percent, followed by Ben Carson at 15 percent, with no other candidate attracting double-digit support.

The majority of Donald Trump’s supporters believe that President Barack Obama was not born within the United States, according to a new survey from Public Policy Polling. What’s more, “61% think Obama was not born in the United States to only 21% who accept that he was”.

In fact, Republicans are more likely to think Ted Cruz was born in the USA than Obama, even though Ted Cruz actually was born overseas.

Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada, to an American mother and Cuban father.

“So maybe some racist attitudes you previously held, or were not allowed to say in public, nowone of the leading presidential candidates is saying them and not apologizing at all“.

When asked about Social Security, 57 percent of Republican voters agreed that the program should be protected from cuts when Hillary Clinton supported it. A staggering 74 percent of Republicans said they supported Social Security protection behind Trump. The poll also pulled the curtain back on who is supporting Trump at this point in the primary process.
Another democrat liberal "fact finding( :eusa_whistle:) poll?.....Christ.....

PPP (D) was without a doubt the best pollster of 2012, leaving Rasmussen, Pulse, Gallup and many others in the dust.

PPP (D) also had the smallest mathematical bias of any pollster of that year.

PPP (D) was also the only pollster to get 11 out of 12 battleground states right.
Rasmussen missed 6 of them.

Care to try again, or do you prefer to just look ignorant?
anyone who allows themselves to be blindly led by polls should just hang it up and burn their voter registration card. All uninformed boobs should stay home on election day.

Oh, I recognize sarcasm, I just like to have fun with rwers.
Samus has the ass doe, I'll give you props for that.
Because you hear laughter, you may think you're having fun...But that laughter is that of pity on you.

Not surprising.
61% Of Trump Supporters Are Birthers - Dispatch Times
Trump hailed his poll position in an early morning tweet Tuesday: “The just released Public Policy Polling (PPP – national result) is the best yet”.

According to the survey, only 16 percent of Republicans agreed with President Obama on universal healthcare. Donald Trump was in first place with 29 percent, followed by Ben Carson at 15 percent, with no other candidate attracting double-digit support.

The majority of Donald Trump’s supporters believe that President Barack Obama was not born within the United States, according to a new survey from Public Policy Polling. What’s more, “61% think Obama was not born in the United States to only 21% who accept that he was”.

In fact, Republicans are more likely to think Ted Cruz was born in the USA than Obama, even though Ted Cruz actually was born overseas.

Cruz was born in Calgary, Canada, to an American mother and Cuban father.

“So maybe some racist attitudes you previously held, or were not allowed to say in public, nowone of the leading presidential candidates is saying them and not apologizing at all“.

When asked about Social Security, 57 percent of Republican voters agreed that the program should be protected from cuts when Hillary Clinton supported it. A staggering 74 percent of Republicans said they supported Social Security protection behind Trump. The poll also pulled the curtain back on who is supporting Trump at this point in the primary process.
Another democrat liberal "fact finding( :eusa_whistle:) poll?.....Christ.....

PPP (D) was without a doubt the best pollster of 2012, leaving Rasmussen, Pulse, Gallup and many others in the dust.

PPP (D) also had the smallest mathematical bias of any pollster of that year.

PPP (D) was also the only pollster to get 11 out of 12 battleground states right.
Rasmussen missed 6 of them.

Care to try again, or do you prefer to just look ignorant?
anyone who allows themselves to be blindly led by polls should just hang it up and burn their voter registration card. All uninformed boobs should stay home on election day.
Trump endorsed this poll.

We don't prove negatives here.
Factcheck.org has been deemed unreliable and without credibility. Its on the same level as snopes, salon, wiki and other so called 'sources' that are subject to political interference or influence.
Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.

Who would have thought even three months ago that Donald Trump of all persons would be causing progressives heads on the internet to explode!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Cant remember when the political landscape was more of a hoot for conservatives than right now!!!:spinner::spinner:

At least 15 years!!!

To boot......we get to see Hilllary taking the knobby cucumber in public on a daily basis!!!

Factcheck.org has been deemed unreliable and without credibility. Its on the same level as snopes, salon, wiki and other so called 'sources' that are subject to political interference or influence.
Still haven't bothered to refute it, eh? Every single source of information has a bias, idiot.
No one cares. It's pointless, and so are you.

click

Still haven't bothered to refute it, eh? Every single source of information has a bias, idiot.
First page, I said this.

Then you said "I could care less what site it is from"

Go find your nearest dictionary and look up the word "contradiction." Here, I'll even spell it for you "c-o-n-t-r-a-d-i-c-t-i-o-n." Why should I refute your stupidity when you can't even grasp the simple concept of sarcasm?

You can always find objectivity, but not from biased sites. If you want to check your information, here's a pro tip:

In an argument with Doc the other day, I didn't check my information or my sites well enough before I posted them, he called me on it and promptly handed my ass to me. So, my advice to you is to check for a direct source, not from some random site citing bits and pieces of the direct source. If a site has an obvious slant, don't use it.

I've been commenting on political forums too long not to recognize when people cite information that is skewed more in line with their views than actual reality. That or they look for any random "fact" or piece of "information" they can get their hands on in attempt to attack their opposition..

We really don't care what you think Trump supporters are. This poll of yours has no bearing on the issues at hand, namely illegal immigration. There are millions of liberals like you out there who attempt to divert attention away from the issues with polls like these. To be blunt, your poll is irrelevant.

Factcheck is funded by the Annenberg Foundation which William Ayers and Barack Obama both served on it's board. It's a leftist organization and never to be taken serious.

Rewriting history books is not enough. Now facts are being changed.....AND YOU STILL GOT TRUMP!:thewave:

61% of how many people? I always get a laugh out of people posting polls that say x percent Republicans feel this way or x percent of Democrats believe this as if that percent of a few hundred people represent the whole of a party.

First page, I said this.

Then you said "I could care less what site it is from"

Go find your nearest dictionary and look up the word "contradiction." Here, I'll even spell it for you "c-o-n-t-r-a-d-i-c-t-i-o-n." Why should I refute your stupidity when you can't even grasp the simple concept of sarcasm?

You can always find objectivity, but not from biased sites. If you want to check your information, here's a pro tip:

In an argument with Doc the other day, I didn't check my information or my sites well enough before I posted them, he called me on it and promptly handed my ass to me. So, my advice to you is to check for a direct source, not from some random site citing bits and pieces of the direct source. If a site has an obvious slant, don't use it.

I've been commenting on political forums too long not to recognize when people cite information that is skewed more in line with their views than actual reality. That or they look for any random "fact" or piece of "information" they can get their hands on in attempt to attack their opposition..

We really don't care what you think Trump supporters are. This poll of yours has no bearing on the issues at hand, namely illegal immigration. There are millions of liberals like you out there who attempt to divert attention away from the issues with polls like these. To be blunt, your poll is irrelevant.
And your point is? Every single website has a bias, the information is what matters.

Forum List

Back