61% of Israeli's oppose Iran attack

your comment is typically shallow and clearly a support of the suicide pig attacks on Israeli children which provide you with joy and deep gratification In fact you comment is also an endorsement of terrorist attacks on the United States and the bombings of trains and public buildings in other parts of the world by people who according to you have a RIGHT based ono "not having a nuclear bomb" When dogs justify biting simply because they are missing a few teeth----I am always reminded of the Armenian Genocide-----in which the dogs murdered two million using only knives and clubs-------and the biafran kids lying dead in the mud from starvation due to jihadist siege------and the hindu kids fleeing jihadist filth in east pakistan-----falling dead in their tracks while the jihadist dogs complain "BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE BOMB"
Oh shut up!

You should avoid posting when you're PMS'ing.

At the turn of the century the world peace seemed to be just around the corner. Then 9-11 and Bush going ape shit. The question is how do we rebuild what was lost.

Bombing Iran sure is not the answer btw. What I am saying is there was something there before. It is still there if we can just touch it once again.
Bombing Iran's nuclear sites will be the first step to curing the world of Islam. Then, if people want to be Muslims, they can keep it to themselves and not push it onto the world. Can't anyone not see that the whole problem in the world today is the advance of cancerous Islam? Nuff said.

A few years back the Iranian government was in a state of 'what now?'. There were moderates and extremists. America pulled out a big gun. Moderates moved to the back and the extremists lined up in front to meet the challenge. Now you are saying all you can see is extremists. Look a little deeper.
1. Iran and it's people have been and continue to be admirable. They've been an asset to mankind.

2. A minority of Islamist animals are controlling people and events. This too shall pass.

Bombing Iran's nuclear sites will be the first step to curing the world of Islam. Then, if people want to be Muslims, they can keep it to themselves and not push it onto the world. Can't anyone not see that the whole problem in the world today is the advance of cancerous Islam? Nuff said.
No, you're the problem!

War-mongering assholes making up reasons to attack sovereign nations, just like the nazis did to Poland.

I remember the assholes of the time well-----Like you they counseled "peace" while children were being gassed by your heroes They used the same arguements you use and called the same people "war mongers" I know you well----I grew up in an area of the US that had been one of the most prominent BUNDIST areas in the USA -----even your hero ADOLF HITLER knew about people like you and where they were ---he actually boasted about the support he expected from people like you and he was right-----people like you did support him. I find it fascinating that you guys have not "changed your tune" You might as well be quoting from your literature that was being passed around in the late 1930s

A few years back the Iranian government was in a state of 'what now?'. There were moderates and extremists. America pulled out a big gun. Moderates moved to the back and the extremists lined up in front to meet the challenge. Now you are saying all you can see is extremists. Look a little deeper.
1. Iran and it's people have been and continue to be admirable. They've been an asset to mankind.

2. A minority of Islamist animals are controlling people and events. This too shall pass.

My point is that it makes no sense to bomb Iranian soil. It make make sense to host an Iranian music festival on ours though.

No, you're the problem!

War-mongering assholes making up reasons to attack sovereign nations, just like the nazis did to Poland.
I pose no problem. My slate is clear and my heart is pure.

No, you're the problem!

I pose no problem. My slate is clear and my heart is pure.

Your head might be on backwards however.

My point is that it makes no sense to bomb Iranian soil. It make make sense to host an Iranian music festival on ours though.

I say we open travel and tourism and offer college scholarships.

I remember the assholes of the time well-----Like you they counseled "peace" while children were being gassed by your heroes They used the same arguements you use and called the same people "war mongers" I know you well----I grew up in an area of the US that had been one of the most prominent BUNDIST areas in the USA -----even your hero ADOLF HITLER knew about people like you and where they were ---he actually boasted about the support he expected from people like you and he was right-----people like you did support him. I find it fascinating that you guys have not "changed your tune" You might as well be quoting from your literature that was being passed around in the late 1930s
Who the fuck is this "they" people you're referring to?

I say we open travel and tourism and offer college scholarships.

Are you suggesting advocating peace and a more robust world economy? I think that's a great idea!

Who the fuck is this "they" people you're referring to?

BUNDISTS there were lots in MERRY OLD and since my town in the USA was made up --to a large extent of the descendents of original colonists AND german farmers-----there were lots in my town they also called themselves "anti-war pacifists"---------but they were not quakers and were not anti all war as are the quakers just anti anti-nazi war in short they were people who felt really bad about any suggestion regarding fighting your uncle adolf. There writings from the 30s described "THOSE PEOPLE" who dislike adolf as "WAR MONGERS" I was a child in the mid fifties -------they were also VERY PRO MC CARTHY. they were so PRO McCarthy that I never repeated my father's comment of the time which was "if you were not a little pink in the 30s ----you were stupid"

your comment is typically shallow and clearly a support of the suicide pig attacks on Israeli children which provide you with joy and deep gratification In fact you comment is also an endorsement of terrorist attacks on the United States and the bombings of trains and public buildings in other parts of the world by people who according to you have a RIGHT based ono "not having a nuclear bomb" When dogs justify biting simply because they are missing a few teeth----I am always reminded of the Armenian Genocide-----in which the dogs murdered two million using only knives and clubs-------and the biafran kids lying dead in the mud from starvation due to jihadist siege------and the hindu kids fleeing jihadist filth in east pakistan-----falling dead in their tracks while the jihadist dogs complain "BUT WE DO NOT HAVE THE BOMB"
Oh shut up!

You should avoid posting when you're PMS'ing.

Such a GUY:doubt: thing to say

BUNDISTS there were lots in MERRY OLD and since my town in the USA was made up --to a large extent of the descendents of original colonists AND german farmers-----there were lots in my town they also called themselves "anti-war pacifists"---------but they were not quakers and were not anti all war as are the quakers just anti anti-nazi war in short they were people who felt really bad about any suggestion regarding fighting your uncle adolf. There writings from the 30s described "THOSE PEOPLE" who dislike adolf as "WAR MONGERS" I was a child in the mid fifties -------they were also VERY PRO MC CARTHY. they were so PRO McCarthy that I never repeated my father's comment of the time which was "if you were not a little pink in the 30s ----you were stupid"
Well, this ain't the 30's; adolph's not my uncle;
I'm definately not a pacifist (you get in my face, I'm gonna fuck up your shit!);
McCarthy was a lunatic (who had no business being anywhere near a public office);
"war-mongers" are people who "desire" war (for reasons other than self-defense);
and "bundists" are people who watch Married with Children re-runs.

Forum List

Back