61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

Of course. And you could to if get busy.
So you make a statement with data, but won't provide a link to said data. Would you accept this same thing from me, or would you assume I was just making up my stats? If you have a link to support your info, then we will take you seriously.

So you make a statement with data, but won't provide a link to said data. Would you accept this same thing from me, or would you assume I was just making up my stats? If you have a link to support your info, then we will take you seriously.
Conservatives have a history of making up shit.

Nope. You have no proof. One thing is for sure, it’s not the same place as Trump bullshit came from.,
Burden of proof is on the person who made the statement. It is not my responsivity to support your argument. But we know where your data came from since you won't back it up with links.

Burden of proof is on the person who made the statement. It is not my responsivity to support your argument. But we know where your data came from since you won't back it up with links.
Yup, Arkansas is first and Alabama and Mississippi are second and third. It seems red states are more perverted.

If I kill you to take your wallet, and it contains $100, was that murder?
nfbw #673 to bobblylck #499 Yes. You killed a human being with a mature cerebral cortex who obviously survived a live birth giving value to his life as an equal to all other born human beings

nfbw #673 to bobblylck #499 Placing white Christian extremism and emotionalism aside, when a woman kills her own fetus within the first two trimesters there is only one mature cerebral cortex involved therefore it cannot be homicide. And because abortion occurs naturally in 1/5th of all conceptions and the woman does not die, inducing an abortion is not suicide or homicide or a crime of any sort.

Last of all to mature is the cerebral cortex, which is responsible for most of what we think of as mental life–conscious experience, voluntary actions, thinking, remembering, and feeling.​

Last edited:
Where is the line on “inconvenience”? If I kill you to take your wallet, and it contains $100, was that murder?

What if there is some way I can get a million dollars for killing you; is that murder?

What if it's a billion dollars?

How much do I have to be able to benefit from your death, for it to not be murder for me to intentionally take your life in order to gain that benefit?
Murder by definition is the UNLAWFUL taking of a life.

Murder by definition is the UNLAWFUL taking of a life.

So, no Untermenschen were murdered in 1930s/1940s Germany, then?

No one murdered in Stalin's purges and pogroms?

No one murdered under China's “Great Leap Forward” in the 1950s/1960s?

No one murdered by the Pol Pot regime?

It was all OK with you, all just fine, because it was done in accordance with the laws in effect where it happened?

So, no Untermenschen were murdered in 1930s/1940s Germany, then?

No one murdered in Stalin's purges and pogroms?

No one murdered under China's “Great Leap Forward” in the 1950s/1960s?

No one murdered by the Pol Pot regime?

It was all OK with you, all just fine, because it was done in accordance with the laws in effect where it happened?
Are we talking about the US or Germany?

I wasn't alive in during WWII and don't give a shit about China and I bet you really don't either.

Comparing abortion to those things is bullshit anyway.

Most women who have abortions already have kids anyway and abortion hasn't hampered the human race from reaching over 8 billion people has it?

Are we talking about the US or Germany?

I wasn't alive in during WWII and don't give a shit about China and I bet you really don't either.

Most women who have abortions already have kids anyway and abortion hasn't hampered the human race from reaching over 8 billion people has it?
To be clear, the anti abortion crowed has their share of white nationalists and are really more concerned with the population of non whites. The white replacement theory is alive and well in this crowd.

Slavery, just like abortion, was based on denying the very humanity of its victims, in order to deny them the most basic of human rights.

{nfbw #678 to bobblylck #482 } Slavery is not like abortion in the way that white Christian fundamentalists are saying that it is.

Slavery of Africans was based on European white supremacy. It was not supremacy of white European humanity. It was supremacy of weapons of war, navigation and shipbuilding It was not based on denying humanity other people being enslaved it was greed.

Last edited:
Irrelevant. Argue the point or shut the fuck up.

Why? They’re 1:1, literally the same thing.
Most women who have abortions already have kids anyway
Then those ***** need to be taken away from those kids before they hurt them too. Shouldn’t be allowed to be around other kids, the fucking monsters.

and abortion hasn't hampered the human race from reaching over 8 billion people has it?
“There are a lot of humans, ergo killing one of us is fine” is quite the godawful retarded hot take, but that’s what you do here.

Forum List

Back