61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

agree. Drop the boulder on their fucking heads.
A first trimester abortion can in no possible way cause harm to you and the woman having an abortion is not likely to go around killing other fetuses in other peoples wombs. So there is no reason any state has an interest in preventing a medical procedure of abortion from being performed on demand.

The fact that you physically want to harm women for not becoming subjects of your dominance and perverted morality is duly noted. You are a hateful, worthless human being.

Last edited:
It was all OK with you, all just fine, because it was done in accordance with the laws in effect where it happened?
bobblylck #675 “it was done in accordance with the laws in effect”

nfbw to blylck #675 you are the one demanding laws be passed that harms women who do not want the government to force full term gestation on their bodies.

When a woman gets an abortion in the first and second trimester there is no victim. Consciousness is not possible until late in the third trimester.,

• Jefferson: “Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burned, tortured, fined and imprisoned. What has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools and the other half hypocrites; to support roguery and error all over the earth.“
  • Jefferson: “The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.”

Here are the facts you’re too dumb to understand:

90% of abortions occur in the first trimester

Less than 1% happen in the third. The large majority of those are more medical reasons.
The fact the Left want to murder children as they’re born is the topic. The Left are mad they can’t sexually mutilate children born and mad they can’t rip their limbs off at 9 months.

Forum List

Back