'60s "Liberals" Have Sold Out

One of them is currently the President.

I'll save any comments about dying for a later date.

don't go blaming that asshat on the 60's-they've got enough problems.

he's younger than me, and i'm barely a 60s kid.

he's more of a disco queen

just sayin
He's my age and I'm a '60s kid.

I hung out with them...I partied with them...I fell for it while I was young, dumb and full of cum.

I was out in The World busting my hump, while they were in college learning how everything isn't.

Now, they're the ones who are The Man, while guys like me are poo-poo-ed as "fringe teabaggers".
Yeah, it's gotta be a drag....finding-out that, being out in The World.....busting your hump....never really paid-off.

If it had, you wouldn't be so bitter.

379099060v2147483647_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

.....and, you still can't get-over the fact you'd wasted your Life, buying all the bullshit-Absolutes you were sold.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtSo0GBX_0g]YouTube - How to Be Well Groomed (1949)[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
They just learned that the pie in the sky bullshit is just that.....pie in the sky bullshit!!
Sad part is how long it took them to realize it.

Pie in the sky? That's what conservatives believe in, not liberals. Liberals believe you should have your pie right here on earth.

Oh really?
Make love not war.....nope.
Big bussiness is evil.....nope.

Everthing the hippies believed in and spouted in the 60,s is pure bullshit.
Once that generation grew up and got into office they realized everything they stood for was unrealistic.

Back then, the didn't trust anyone over 30.

They were repulsed by the mere image of fat cat corporate influence peddlers, like Jeffrey Immelt, Warren Buffet, Boone Pickens, Ariana Huffington and George Soros.

They were reflexively anti-foreign war, no matter who was prosecuting it.

They distrusted-cum-detested the establishment.

But now they are the establishment, so all bets are off.

S-E-L-L-O-U-T

Yeah, a lot of them became libertarians. Sold their souls, I tell you!!! :evil:
I didn't sell out to The Man, sellout.

They were repulsed by the mere image of fat cat corporate influence peddlers, like Jeffrey Immelt, Warren Buffet, Boone Pickens, Ariana Huffington and George Soros.

S-E-L-L-O-U-T

Wasn't it the Kenndys that tried to destroy communism?

They had trials and went to war to fight [well, have other people fight] the spread of communism.

Now the dems rub elbows with the very people thier greatest heros detested.

If that's not a 180, I don't know what is.

I rest my case.
Fine.

Now, get back in-line....where you know you belong.

How do you expect to demonstrate your proficiency at subservience (to the 1%ers/high-roller$), if you insist on giving-in to these lapses-in-decorum??!!!

:eusa_eh:

Ya' wouldn't want people to think you're a loose-cannon, would you....that you can't be relied-upon to be in-place and ready to JUMP, when you're told-to??!!

S-E-L-L-O-U-T

They had trials and went to war to fight [well, have other people fight] the spread of communism.

Didn't Reagan rub elbows with Gorbachev? You can do better than that..

S-E-L-L-O-U-T

I didn't sell out to The Man, sellout.

Yeah, you gave yourself up for free. :lol::lol::lol:

They just learned that the pie in the sky bullshit is just that.....pie in the sky bullshit!!

Pie in the sky? That's what conservatives believe in, not liberals. Liberals believe you should have your pie right here on earth.

Your deluded.

libs believe you should give the pie you worked on all day to make to someone that doesn't have a pie and has no intrest in pie beyond eating it.

S-E-L-L-O-U-T

Reagan beat Gorb, and won the Cold War.

Did you or did you not SEE on TV the communist with signs at YOUR rallies all last year?

Democrats now want to embrace communism openly. If you don't want that, I suggest you work to fix it, and not make lame, seriously lame, comparisons.

Did you or did you not SEE on TV the communist with signs at YOUR rallies all last year?

Democrats now want to embrace communism openly. If you don't want that, I suggest you work to fix it, and not make lame, seriously lame, comparisons.

Reagan didn't destroy communism. He was part of a long line. How about how Carter gave the SU a black eye by boycotting their Olympics and forcing them into their own Viet Nam in Afghanistan?

Your deluded.

libs believe you should give the pie you worked on all day to make to someone that doesn't have a pie and has no intrest in pie beyond eating it.

Regardless, that's still not "pie in the sky", that's pie right here on earth.

Reagan didn't destroy communism. He was part of a long line. How about how Carter gave the SU a black eye by boycotting their Olympics and forcing them into their own Viet Nam in Afghanistan?

i don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there.

stupid, but funny :thup:

Carter is not a modern liberal. He has not attended any of the rallies that occured last year.

His boycotting the Olympics was an epically idiotic idea. Men and women train thier entire lives and often have one shot at The Games and he fucked it up for them. fyi; even SNL ridiculed that idea.
USSR went into AFG on thier own.

Reagan was the death blow.

modern dems are an absolute disgrace to the 60's version.

S-E-L-L-O-U-T

....At least, until the NEXT trendy-thing comes-along.

Yuppies have ALWAYS been like that.​

Funny.....

Yachts.jpg

.....I've never seen a "conservative" get one o' these pies in the sky!

Forum List

Back