600million tons of ice.

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Nasa finds vast water ice deposits at Moon's north pole raising prospect of manned base
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 1:50 AM on 03rd March 2010
Comments (29)
Add to My Stories
Nasa has discovered vast quantities of water on the Moon, rekindling dreams of a manned lunar base.
Radar instruments revealed that craters near the Moon's north pole are packed with at least 600million tons of ice.
The frozen deposits were found inside 40 small craters by a Nasa radar instrument onboard India's Chandrayaan-1 spacecraft.

Read more: Ice found on Moon's north pole bringing manned base closer | Mail Online

So now Perier (sp?) will buy the moon?

Lunar water,
Untouched for billions of years
Get higher than the moon on Lunie water!

Last edited:
the smart guy was on daily show talking about this....i would pretend to understand but i dont....seems it not really water from the moon but water deposited on the moon by metors etc (now dont ask me what the fucking etc is..cause we all know i dont have a clue) and its all stashed on the dark side of the moon

Too ban Papa Obama killed NASA as a space agency in favor of making them a mouthpiece for his voodoo Global Warming

the smart guy was on daily show talking about this....i would pretend to understand but i dont....seems it not really water from the moon but water deposited on the moon by metors etc (now dont ask me what the fucking etc is..cause we all know i dont have a clue) and its all stashed on the dark side of the moon

It was deposited by comets, not meteors.

It is incredibly important to future space travel, as water is made up of Oxygen and Hydrogen. Oxygen, of course, is needed for life support, and hydrogen is fuel.

The moon's gravity is significantly less than that of Earth's and can therefore be used as a launching pad for future missions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back