60 Shot in Chicago Last Weekend, Where’s Obama and the Usual Suspects?

Wait a minute..................you conservatives were blaming Obama for not doing stuff about this while he was in office. Got news for you, Obama is now a private citizen and has no control over government affairs. Trump is now president and is responsible for the well being of this country.

Chicago will continue its downward spiral until a republican is elected.
How the fuck do you expect a Republican or anyone short of the Redeemer Himself from stopping the gang violence in Chicago? You're ridiculous. You think a few more cops or some stricter laws against blacks but not guns will help? Dream on.

Guiliani did it in New York....

Wait a minute..................you conservatives were blaming Obama for not doing stuff about this while he was in office. Got news for you, Obama is now a private citizen and has no control over government affairs. Trump is now president and is responsible for the well being of this country.

Wrong..... obama was the head of the democrat party, the party that has controlled Chicago for 87 years.... Trump is a Republican who will be fought every step of the way if he tries to help.

How the fuck do you expect a Republican or anyone short of the Redeemer Himself from stopping the gang violence in Chicago? You're ridiculous. You think a few more cops or some stricter laws against blacks but not guns will help? Dream on.
/——-/ Old Lady used a swear word. I’m outraged

Oh, that’s right. Black on black shootings are not worth their time.

Carter went out and built houses after his Presidency, Obama sits on the beach at his Hawaiian mansion.

Further solidifying Carter moving up to the 2nd worst POTUS ever spot.

At least 60 shot, 8 killed in another deadly Chicago weekend
No, he's busy in Chicago. Youth Job Corps. Getting his Presidential Center built on the South Side, too.
Miracles don't happen overnight, but he's working on it.

Obama Foundation and Urban Alliance Launch Obama Youth Jobs Corps | Urban Alliance
I call BS. Obama is not even a board member.

He can’t be bothered.

Board Members | Urban Alliance

How do you stop gang violence?

You attack police and yell all Americans the cops act stupidly and are out to shoot blacks. Then you blame guns and not the shooters.

That’s the Obama way, looks like it’s working.

Ever heard of Rudy Guilliani? You know, the guy who took Mayor Dinkens cesspool of NYC and turned it around?

Where is Obama?

Hussein is covering his ass

he is total scum....

and he should cover his ass alright....

what a piece of crap....to think America voted a Kenyan for President....Oh well....

Still on Chicago? Bet you don't live anywhere near this city. Right-wingers: you can't get away with one story forever. President Obama does not live in Chicago, nor Hawaii. He lives in the Kalorama section of Washington, D.C. I can't see any connection between him and the shootings in Chicago. And he's no longer president.

Why don't you turn to how the two whores currently in the White House are raping the United States?

Carter went out and built houses after his Presidency, Obama sits on the beach at his Hawaiian mansion.

No, he's busy in Chicago. Youth Job Corps. Getting his Presidential Center built on the South Side, too.

Obama Foundation and Urban Alliance Launch Obama Youth Jobs Corps | Urban Alliance
No he isnt
Are you saying those things aren't happening?
I’m saying that isn’t where he is spending his time.
It's no longer our business where he spends his time. Were you upset that Bush the younger went back to the family ranch and his summer home in Kennebunkport? You are simply doing your best to continue the war against Obama, even though he has been out of office for well over a year, and that war is over.

Guiliani did it in New York....
Indeed he did. The effort seems to have caused his brain to leak out his ear, though.

No he isnt
It's no longer our business where he spends his time. Were you upset that Bush the younger went back to the family ranch and his summer home in Kennebunkport? You are simply doing your best to continue the war against Obama, even though he has been out of office for well over a year, and that war is over.
I am not the one who brought it up. You did, I simply answered your statement. I couldn't care if Obama hang glides the rest of his life. He has absolutely no impact on me.

No he isnt
George W Bush Foundation on the Forbes The 100 Largest U.S. Charities List

George W. Bush's new mission: Helping those with the least in Africa - CNNPolitics

- Weatherman, educating the Left since 1978.

Still on Chicago? Bet you don't live anywhere near this city. Right-wingers: you can't get away with one story forever. President Obama does not live in Chicago, nor Hawaii. He lives in the Kalorama section of Washington, D.C. I can't see any connection between him and the shootings in Chicago. And he's no longer president.

Why don't you turn to how the two whores currently in the White House are raping the United States?

Yes..... since you support the democrats you don't care about minorities getting killed...as long as enough show up to vote in November.... we understand this about democrats and this is just one reason we really don't want you to have power.

No he isnt
I am not the one who brought it up. You did, I simply answered your statement. I couldn't care if Obama hang glides the rest of his life. He has absolutely no impact on me.
The OP brought it up and I was replying to it. You said he wasn't busy in Chicago with the Youth Job Corps and the Presidential Center. But he is working on both of those projects in Chicago, so I don't know where you get off saying he's not. If you didn't care one way or the other, why did you bother to disagree then?

No he isnt
George W Bush Foundation on the Forbes The 100 Largest U.S. Charities List

George W. Bush's new mission: Helping those with the least in Africa - CNNPolitics

- Weatherman, educating the Left since 1978.
So Obama is busy in Chicago and I know he is busy with other initiatives to help young people get more involved in bettering their communities.
This OP is nothing but the typical "we can't stop slamming Obama" lies.

No he isnt
The OP brought it up and I was replying to it. You said he wasn't busy in Chicago with the Youth Job Corps and the Presidential Center. But he is working on both of those projects in Chicago, so I don't know where you get off saying he's not. If you didn't care one way or the other, why did you bother to disagree then?
When someone makes a false claim on a thread that I am reading I point it out. Especially since the post had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Yes..... since you support the democrats you don't care about minorities getting killed...as long as enough show up to vote in November.... we understand this about democrats and this is just one reason we really don't want you to have power.

You are a master of absurdity and a right-wing dope.You have no reason to conclude that I don't care about minorities getting killed or anything else or put words in my mouth, since you don't know me personally. I support the Democrats because they do not act like republicans and their policies are much better for everyone, whereas republican policies have been shown for decades to be failures, and republicans do nothing but attack other people, destroy our rights, and try to ruin our society. On social issues, the republican attacks on the rights of women, African-Americans, LGBTs, and Muslims, plus their embrace of religious cults, are enough to preclude supporting them. Add to that their failed economic policies and their foreign-policy blunders.

Forum List

Back