60 Minutes:Obama knew we wouldn't play "gotcha"..Kroft..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
STEVE KROFT, "60 MINUTES" CORRESPONDENT:
But I think it's a question of fairness. We have not -- I think he knows that we're not going to play gotcha with him, that we're not going to go out of our way to make him look bad or stupid and we'll let him answer the questions. (Piers Morgan Tonight, January 28, 2013)
Steve Kroft On Why Obama Appears On 60 Minutes: "I Think He Knows That We're Not Going To Play Gotcha With Him" | RealClearPolitics

SO WHAT happened to Journalism???
Where is the SAME attitude for Obama that was done to Bush??

PROOF... BASHING BUSH WAS OK!!!

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

Kneeling, swooning, worship when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

As long as the current MSM does the swooning,
THE QUESTION OF MEDIA BEING IN THE POCKET for the obama white house is now ANSWERED and OVER.
BuzzFeed reporter Michael Hastings shared with MSNBC host Martin Bashir how members of the press "swoon" around President Obama, and admitted that he didn't ask the President "the hardball question" when interviewing him. "That's the presence of Obama, even on the press corps, even on the people who follow him everyday," Hastings said. "When they're near him, they lose their minds sometimes. You know, they start behaving in ways that are juvenile, and amateurish, and they swoon." When Bashir asked if Hastings behaved the same way, he replied, "Oh, I do."

Liberals say media 'swooned' over Obama | Drudge Retort

To all you Obama supporters THAT have a modicum of intelligence...

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR opinions, YOUR perceptions have been POSITIVELY Altered by this MSM Obama love feast?

You few intelligent Obama supporters... explain how in spite of the rotten economy, people wanting jobs, national debt skyrocketing, problems abounding in the world... HOW can that be if Obama is the Messiah?
How can hurricanes happen when Obama.. said the following:

Obama said this:
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
And he also said ""a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

Do you few intelligent Obama supporters UNDERSTAND Obama is the ultimate Peter Sellers "Chancy the Gardener" from "Being There" movie!
Obama mouths platitudes like "I'm my brother's keeper" ALL the while his brother lives in a $12/year hut!
Obama complains about being a millionaire and YET he deducts 14% off his taxes for CHARITIES .. by the way Romney donated 30% but deducted far less!

You few intelligent Obama supporters... you are molded by the MSM softness, bias regarding Obama and the world is going to hell !

The abandonment of journalistic principles by the mainstream media has resulted in widespread mistrust of anything they say. This may set the stage for a demagogic dictator to ascend to power. Or maybe it already has?

It sickens me when people compare Obama to God, and so-called journalists act like groupies at a Rock concert around this fraudulent, and incompetent CIC. What has he really done in the last four years? Besides putting America on a path to being a Third World Country, and dividing the Nation along racial and ethnic lines. The damage he has done to America has reached a point where I doubt it can be fixed... But hey... It's what half the country wanted isn't it? Well... It sort of isn't. I'm sure more people voted for Obama based upon what was in it for them with regards to entitlements than actually voted in the interest of preserving America's greatness... Sadly, but that is where reckless entitlements for votes has gotten us. When it all comes crashing down at least some of us will have the small consolation to be able to say -"I told you so".

STEVE KROFT, "60 MINUTES" CORRESPONDENT:
But I think it's a question of fairness. We have not -- I think he knows that we're not going to play gotcha with him, that we're not going to go out of our way to make him look bad or stupid and we'll let him answer the questions. (Piers Morgan Tonight, January 28, 2013)
Steve Kroft On Why Obama Appears On 60 Minutes: "I Think He Knows That We're Not Going To Play Gotcha With Him" | RealClearPolitics

SO WHAT happened to Journalism???
Where is the SAME attitude for Obama that was done to Bush??

PROOF... BASHING BUSH WAS OK!!!

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

Kneeling, swooning, worship when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

As long as the current MSM does the swooning,
THE QUESTION OF MEDIA BEING IN THE POCKET for the obama white house is now ANSWERED and OVER.
BuzzFeed reporter Michael Hastings shared with MSNBC host Martin Bashir how members of the press "swoon" around President Obama, and admitted that he didn't ask the President "the hardball question" when interviewing him. "That's the presence of Obama, even on the press corps, even on the people who follow him everyday," Hastings said. "When they're near him, they lose their minds sometimes. You know, they start behaving in ways that are juvenile, and amateurish, and they swoon." When Bashir asked if Hastings behaved the same way, he replied, "Oh, I do."

Liberals say media 'swooned' over Obama | Drudge Retort

The Free Press is no longer Free- it is bought and paid for. It is the State run mouth piece for everything liberal. The OMG (Obama Media Group) pander to everything liberal and make excuses for every foul deed from this administration...either that or they ignore the story altogether.

Politicians are really not the problem, it is a press that protects, supports, and promotes them. In addition they make villains out those American's who are conservative.

So 60 Minutes has changed their format.
They are doing fluff pieces now?

Fluff pieces on demand even..The WH contacted them and gave the parameters:. Imagine free public announcements via 60 Minutes...who knew. :puke3:

The establishment media is brazenly racist. Their policy is - We will never criticize a black president like we do white ones.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR opinions, YOUR perceptions have been POSITIVELY Altered by this MSM Obama love feast?

poor wackjob... it's not like your "opinions" have been manipulated by the rightwingnut blogosphere... nope nope nope.

most people have a positive opinion about the president, but not one that is without disagreement.

unlike you lying obama-deranged lunatics, there is generally balance in how people see him.

you're just still raging cause you got nuffin.

wackjob.

poor wackjob... it's not like your "opinions" have been manipulated by the rightwingnut blogosphere... nope nope nope.

most people have a positive opinion about the president, but not one that is without disagreement.

unlike you lying obama-deranged lunatics, there is generally balance in how people see him.

wackjob.

So Jill.

I guess your saying that the LSM treats Barry just like the treated Bush??

You mean they had the same slobbering love affair with Bush that they have with Barry??

Guess we can all see who the wackjob is.

Last edited:
The reactionaries demonstrated unwillingness here to work with the rest of the plurality of America reminds me of the one-state and one-track thinking of Lenin and Stalin's old USSR. The GOP has to get rid of this subset of thinking in the party.

Last edited:

wackjob.

So Jill.

I guess your saying that the LSM treats Barry just like the treated Bush??

You mean they had the same slobbering love affair with Bush that they have with Barry??

Guess we can all see who the wackjob is.

why would they be treated the same?

bush was an incompetent. he started two unnecessary wars based on lies and was the only leader in recorded history to cut taxes during wartime.

i don't slobber. i just know he's better than anything you foaming at the mouth obama deranged loons came up with.

*shrug*

p.s. yes, we can see who the wackjobs are... you should be really embarrassed.

wackjob.

:eusa_whistle:Pleazzzz Pleazzzz show us where we are lying. I sure would like to know. Take your time...you have 4 years to come up with it. That is if your nitwit leader even lasts that long.

Investigative journalism has now evolved into the good morning show, and people are surprised? I agree that Mike Wallace would have had a field day, however, that was then.

wackjob.
How can they be manipulated? I mean we have the MSM to balance out any of our misconceptions and to also REWRITE the words Obama says..
BUT fortunately FACTS can't be manipulated and the facts are:
1) Obama's brother lives in a $12 hut while Obama brags about being "my brother's keeper"???
2) People's employers are cutting back their hours because of Obamacare yet Obama promised: You like your plan you keep your plan"???
3) Obama:"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”
77% of People's payroll taxes increased!

Want more facts about Obama???

It's the DNC media now folks..

we've been telling you this for a long time now

Forum List

Back