6 gay candidates running in Connecticut alone

Weird, normally you Repub sheep are blasting gay people left and right.
Don't worry, I still do.

Thank goodness, thought this was a sign of the apocalypse.

How many of them have you had unprotected sex with?

are you having your fantasies about me again! I told you last time it is embarrassing when you publicly tell people about the fantasies about me.

Don't worry, I still do.

are you having your fantasies about me again! I told you last time it is embarrassing when you publicly tell people about the fantasies about me.

Answer the question son.

Don't worry, I still do.

Answer the question son.

:11_2_1043:

Don't worry, I still do.

Answer the question son.

I didn't think so. You Progs always run away.

Answer the question son.

They try to derail every topic.

I keep expecting high ranking media faggots to say they "aren't really gay"...

Answer the question son.

Your Trump buttbuddy is telling everyone his sexual fantasies about me and I am the one trying to derail the topic? Fuck, you statist are too damn funny!

Your Trump buttbuddy is telling everyone his sexual fantasies about me and I am the one trying to derail the topic? Fuck, you statist are too damn funny!

Does your other know about your......predilections?

She knows everything there is to know about me, being married to the same woman for more than 20 years leads to that.

I am assuming since you spend your night having sexual fantasies about me that you do not have an other.

She knows everything there is to know about me, being married to the same woman for more than 20 years leads to that.

I am assuming since you spend your night having sexual fantasies about me that you do not have an other.

You're free to assume anything you like. I know that you thinking I "fantasize" about you turns you on but hey...that's you're thing. I've been married to mine for 20.....she gives a better BJ than you ever could.

You're free to assume anything you like. I know that you thinking I "fantasize" about you turns you on but hey...that's you're thing. I've been married to mine for 20.....she gives a better BJ than you ever could.

Holy fuck dude, why are you thinking about me giving you a BJ? There is something seriously wrong with you.

What kind of a man compares his wife's sexual talent with that of some stranger on the internet?

I think you just made the list as the only person I have ever put on ignore, there is something real wrong with your mind. Now I know why you were so hot to meet me in person.

Bye bye sicko.

Once again a troll has succeeded in derailing the OP.

LOL, you'll live.

Yep, Doc sure did do that. You should say something to him about it. Also, maybe ask him why he compares his wife's sexual talents to that of a stranger on the internet. That does not seem normal.

it cant be true....dean says republicans hate gays....

roy moore says gays should be criminalized, rounded up and executed. Trump endorsed Moore for senate. Rush Limbaugh endorsed Moore for senate. Millions of conservatives voted for Moore.......so.....if they voted for a guy who wants to execute gays does that mean they really LIKE gays?

Hate is a powerful word...Most decent people just think they’re disgusting. Is that okay?
What I find disgusting is hetero males raping and molesting women sometimes even their own daughters while pointing their condemning fingers at law-abiding gay adults.

Yep, Doc sure did do that. You should say something to him about it. Also, maybe ask him why he compares his wife's sexual talents to that of a stranger on the internet. That does not seem normal.
No troll, you are the one doing it.

Poor Gator....so many men....so little time.

cool beard story, bro.

There is a man in this thread that is comparing his wife's sexual taletns to me and you claim I am the one derailing the thread?

Well congrats, you win the STUPIDEST fucking post of the day award.

There is a man in this thread that is comparing his wife's sexual taletns to me and you claim I am the one derailing the thread?

Well congrats, you win the STUPIDEST fucking post of the day award.
That's exactly what you did. The wrong person was banned.

Forum List

Back