6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over u

No matter how the echo chamber chooses to censor, spin or deflect from this post the facts are clear. The Republican Party leaders in Wisconsin are sleaze, i.e. low and despicalble, anit-democratic, anti-American, dishonest frauds and so are those members of the Fifth column who support such activites.

Yes. They should just behave like the Democrats in Wisconcin... when some legislation they don't like comes up, they should just leave the state to prevent a vote. Very democratic and American, indeed.

No matter how the echo chamber chooses to censor, spin or deflect from this post the facts are clear. The Republican Party leaders in Wisconsin are sleaze, i.e. low and despicalble, anit-democratic, anti-American, dishonest frauds and so are those members of the Fifth column who support such activites.

Yes. They should just behave like the Democrats in Wisconcin... when some legislation they don't like comes up, they should just leave the state to prevent a vote. Very democratic and American, indeed.

Actually, looks like they learned the tactic from a Republican...

Abraham Lincoln Jumped Out of a Second-Story Window to Stop a Vote

Or as Michelle Bachmann would call him, one of our Founding Fathers. :lol:

Cost to Wisconsin taxpayers of GOP primary stunt - almost half a million dollars.

And still the lemmings keep buying the "fiscal conservative" crap the RW tries to sell...

If the democratics were really concerned about cost to the state they would have waited for the terms to end and not go the recall route...

Well we know democratics definitely aren't "fiscally conservative"....lol

Fucking idiots...

From your linked piece...
He was returned to the chambers and the House voted to adjourn.

The Democrats should have been forcibly returned to their chambers for the vote as well. But they ran a little farther than Lincoln did.

Last edited:
Cost to Wisconsin taxpayers of GOP primary stunt - almost half a million dollars.

And still the lemmings keep buying the "fiscal conservative" crap the RW tries to sell...

If the democratics were really concerned about cost to the state they would have waited for the terms to end and not go the recall route...

Fucking idiots...

Democrats in the Wisconsin legislature supported their constituents. Justice delayed is justice denied.

Suggesting either party is fiscally conservative belies the facts, both spend, the issue is which priority does one support. You don't understand because you're a partisan hack and not too bright (dim actually).

Ah those tricky Wisconsin Republicans!

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law

MADISON, Wis. - The first recall elections targeting nine Wisconsin state senators for their positions on Republican Gov. Scott Walker's divisive union rights restrictions pitted six fake Democrats on Tuesday against Democratic incumbents supported by the party.

The winners will advance to take on incumbent Republicans targeted for recall on Aug. 9.

The state Republican Party orchestrated the placement of the fake Democrats on Tuesday's ballot, thereby delaying the general election for a month. That gave the Republican incumbents more time to campaign and distance themselves from the turmoil over the union law that they voted to support in March, spurring the recall efforts

6 fake Democrats force Wis. primaries in recalls targeting incumbent GOP seats over unions law | StarTribune.com

I wonder how much money that move will cost Wisconsin voters? I thought the Wisconsin GOP was all about saving tax payers money and cutting the state's deficit. I guess not!

The GOP just keeps getting sleazier and sleazier everyday.
They have to just to keep up with crooked sleazy dimwits. Good for them, playing the dimwits at their own game.

:WTF:
Well I for one am relieved that the DNC would NEVER stoop to such levels and interfere with the primaries of the GOP! Oh, perish the thought.

:rolleyes:

And the DNC has in the past pulled stuff. The point is we are in the present and the GOP was suppose to be the saviors of fiscal responsibility to the state of Wisconsin. This will hurt them more than help them.

Poor idiot child, Republicans admitted putting up these fake Democrats. This wasn't the Democrats choice, but Republican choice FOR Democrats. You guys are so dumb, seriously, how do you keep from tying your shoes together in the morning?

SuperStock_1829-9614.jpg
It is you liberals that are the dumbasses, dumbass.

I want to see some consistency from you.

The Dems leave state and you were right in the middle of the heated debate running on all cylinders.

Now the GOP sets up fake candidates and you couldn't manage anything but a passing agreement that it was wrong but not til after you put the full court press in effect to deflect from the OP.

Oh, and the Dems did the right thing leaving.
Consistency. You want consistency when you have none of your own? Okay. Here's the consistency you apparently are blind to.

1. Wisconsin has an open primary, and therefore ANYONE can vote in them regardless of party.

2. If there is a law against someone trying to run in either party if they give to the opposition, I've see no evidence to show it. I suspect that there isn't even party rules against it. You get the petition's quota, you're on on whatever you declare.

3. I see it alleged in the STrib article that the GOP has organized it, but all I've found have been articles pointing to the GOP "ENCOURAGING" it. Slimy if true. Then again, this whole recall bullshit is slimy.

4. There is no equivalency between these 'faux democrats' and the fleebaggers who ran from their duty as elected officials. They violated their oath of office. Since there is apparently no law against putting anyone on the ballot for either party in an open primary. So, no equivalency. Call this the "Michael Bloomberg clause".

5. You say we do it too, and would be whining if it was our side being afflicted. Fine. This may very well be true. But your side would be also saying that we should shut up and listen to the will of the people. This is why Zander is right, and I am just as right to criticize the hypocrisy and state that they should close the primaries. This is not an inconsistency on my part because my issue has ALWAYS been the hypocrisy of your whining for something you do as well.

This is consistent. You're just pissed off because I'm right, you are hypocrites and your attempts to assuage the guilt over it have failed.

Zander is right. And like another poster pointed out...gave the adult response.

You, are wrong and gave the hack response. Just like Trajan.

The same goes to you, you can bark all day that I am a hypocrite and it's just as wrong the first time you made the accusation.

Oh, and have a nice day.

:)
Who do you think you are? Grandma Addams? 'Luxor Nexor burst and burn' To you too, dinglefritz.

Oh and I've yet to see anyone prove Boncher's Maxim wrong, and a pathogenic smear like you has no hope in doing so.

you have no honor and are dishonest, and for what? an ego boost on an internet forum? dude....:doubt:

Says the guy who since the moment he entered this thread has done everything he can to derail it....

You're a fuggin' joke, dude.

If that's your idea of honor, shove it.

Oh, and have a great day!

wow, you really aren't kidding and you're not faking.......:doubt: you really are, well, seriously stupid...unreal.*sigh*...

"And this whole thing could have been avoided in the first place had the GOP stopped with simply increasing what the public union employees had to pay for benefits. But no, they had to push the envelope and take away their rights to collective bargaining.

So now they are seeing voter backlash and the GOP is squealing like a stuck pig (or elephant).

So as we are seeing now the voters are going to toss out some Sentaors on their fat, lazy asses.

And after the voters are done with them the Governor will be next as soon as the law allows. "

This sums up the WHOLE ENTIRE MESS. Perfectly said. The state is now headed on a downward spiral much like the middle class. Glad I'm retired and not having to face the nightmare young workers in this state are now going to face. Low wages, low expectations. Another indiana and ohio.

Fucking idiots...

Democrats in the Wisconsin legislature supported their constituents. Justice delayed is justice denied.
And the republicans defended their constituants by forcing a democrat primary...

Idiot....

Suggesting either party is fiscally conservative belies the facts, both spend, the issue is which priority does one support. You don't understand because you're a partisan hack and not too bright (dim actually).
I never suggested the democratics were fiscally conservative...

You are obviously too fucing stupid to figure that out...

Thanks for showing your ignorance, though.. it was amusing.....lol

"And this whole thing could have been avoided in the first place had the GOP stopped with simply increasing what the public union employees had to pay for benefits. But no, they had to push the envelope and take away their rights to collective bargaining.

So now they are seeing voter backlash and the GOP is squealing like a stuck pig (or elephant).

So as we are seeing now the voters are going to toss out some Sentaors on their fat, lazy asses.

And after the voters are done with them the Governor will be next as soon as the law allows. "

This sums up the WHOLE ENTIRE MESS. Perfectly said. The state is now headed on a downward spiral much like the middle class. Glad I'm retired and not having to face the nightmare young workers in this state are now going to face. Low wages, low expectations. Another indiana and ohio.

Perhaps you missed the thread which examples how a school distrrict turned a deficit into a surplus because of Walker's legislation and can now HIRE new teachers...

Check it out!

From your linked piece...
He was returned to the chambers and the House voted to adjourn.

The Democrats should have been forcibly returned to their chambers for the vote as well. But they ran a little farther than Lincoln did.

So you are pissed at the Dems because Lincoln was slow?

"Perhaps you missed the thread which examples how a school distrrict turned a deficit into a surplus because of Walker's legislation and can now HIRE new teachers...

Check it out! "

Thats ONE district. And I would like to see the teachers new working conditions now before I judge that. Did they mess with the salary structure of veteran teachers? What about the possibility of retirement? Are they going to let a teacher go JUST before they are to retire? What kind of protections to the good teachers have? Suppose one set of parents wants an effective teacher fired because their child messed up? What kind of protections are in place for the good teachers? ANswer: NONE. Nobody can answer that because there are none. If your principal likes you for whatever reason you are kept but if you are an effective teacher but your principal dislikes you then you are on the street. Good effective teachers have zero in their corner, nothing. These are the facts folks.

"Perhaps you missed the thread which examples how a school distrrict turned a deficit into a surplus because of Walker's legislation and can now HIRE new teachers...

Check it out! "

Thats ONE district. And I would like to see the teachers new working conditions now before I judge that. Did they mess with the salary structure of veteran teachers? What about the possibility of retirement? Are they going to let a teacher go JUST before they are to retire? What kind of protections to the good teachers have? Suppose one set of parents wants an effective teacher fired because their child messed up? What kind of protections are in place for the good teachers? ANswer: NONE. Nobody can answer that because there are none. If your principal likes you for whatever reason you are kept but if you are an effective teacher but your principal dislikes you then you are on the street. Good effective teachers have zero in their corner, nothing. These are the facts folks.

Since you state all those 'facts', shall we assume you are a teacher in that district in question? Or, are you just making shit up?

Check it out! "

Thats ONE district.
Hey, it's early - give it time... Certainly worked for them... Does this upset you?

And I would like to see the teachers new working conditions now before I judge that. Did they mess with the salary structure of veteran teachers? What about the possibility of retirement? Are they going to let a teacher go JUST before they are to retire? What kind of protections to the good teachers have? Suppose one set of parents wants an effective teacher fired because their child messed up? What kind of protections are in place for the good teachers? ANswer: NONE. Nobody can answer that because there are none. If your principal likes you for whatever reason you are kept but if you are an effective teacher but your principal dislikes you then you are on the street. Good effective teachers have zero in their corner, nothing. These are the facts folks.

You're free to contact the district there at your convienience... Apparently it seems people there are happy.... Teachers, administrators, parents, and taxpayers...

Win - Win....:clap2:

you have no honor and are dishonest, and for what? an ego boost on an internet forum? dude....:doubt:

Says the guy who since the moment he entered this thread has done everything he can to derail it....

You're a fuggin' joke, dude.

If that's your idea of honor, shove it.

Oh, and have a great day!

wow, you really aren't kidding and you're not faking.......:doubt: you really are, well, seriously stupid...unreal.*sigh*...

In Trajan's world stupid = one who doesn't take my bullshit

Perhaps you missed the thread which examples how a school distrrict turned a deficit into a surplus because of Walker's legislation and can now HIRE new teachers...

Check it out!

Somebody has checked it out:

But here’s the thing: The collective bargaining ban, in and of itself, was not responsible for achieving these savings and this surplus. As the Appleton Post Crescent reports, the teachers union had already offered up financial concessions that would have produced almost identical savings and an almost identical surplus.

What’s more, the use of this one district to declare Walker’s policies a success is almost comical in its cherry-picking. There are 424 school districts in Wisconsin, and as the AP recently noted, Walker’s policies mean draconian budget cuts to 410 of them, with labor officials and school districts predicting increased class sizes and layoffs.

Walker’s premature declaration of victory — and the right wing echo chamber’s flacking of it — could look awfully silly when the full bill for his policies really comes due. And the notion that this one school district’s fiscal success is in any way a referendum on the most controversial aspect of Walker’s union busting proposal is laughable.

Scott Walker's bogus `mission accomplished' moment - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back