$6 Billion Being Spent On Attacks Against Israel As I Predicted

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
81s3kg.jpg

Sept. 18th Biden gives Hamas sponsor Iran $6 billion.....and two weeks later they launch an attack against Israel.

I remember predicting this.

What a surprise. When you fund and arm terrorists what is the predictable result?

Ukraine is petering out....but now Biden needs another place to launder trillions in taxpayers money back to his own 22 overseas bank accounts.

This is just common-sense. You don't give terrorists weapons and billions in US dollars.

275116~1.JPG

FWGRDP~1.JPG

Last edited:
View attachment 839808

Sept. 18th Biden gives Hamas sponsor Iran $6 billion.....and two weeks later they launch an attack against Israel.

What a surprise. When you fund and arm terrorists what is the predictable result?

Ukraine is petering out....but now Biden has another place to launder trillions in taxpayers money back to his own 22 overseas bank accounts.

This is just common-sense. You don't give terrorists weapons and billions in US dollars.

View attachment 839807

View attachment 839810
takes more than a couple of weeks to put together something on this scale.

View attachment 839808

Ukraine is petering out....but now Biden has another place to launder trillions in taxpayers money back to his own 22 overseas bank accounts.

View attachment 839807

View attachment 839810
1696691743912.jpeg

takes more than a couple of weeks to put together something on this scale.
Yes, this has been in works for a long time. Iran didn't need the $6B to quietly send millions over the years. The $6B doesn't hurt their objectives though.

Yes, this has been in works for a long time. Iran didn't need the $6B to quietly send millions over the years. The $6B doesn't hurt their objectives though.
The $6 billion was just funding to keep the war going longer.

They didn't arm themselves just in the last two weeks, but the $6 Joe Biden gave them in return for nothing, will be used to prolong the war, and Joe Biden knows this. I guarantee that some of the equipment Biden left behind in Afghanistan is being used to kill Israelis.

BTQ008~1.JPG

View attachment 839808

Ukraine is petering out....but now Biden needs another place to launder trillions in taxpayers money back to his own 22 overseas bank accounts.

View attachment 839807

View attachment 839810
Israel should be attacked! They are a modern day Nazi Germany! With the Pals being the Jews. The world needs to step in and FUCK ISRAEL UP!

Forum List

Back