5th wrestler names JORDAN as complicit in OH State sexual assaults, Freedom Caucus won't endorse!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
5. Whats the magical # that will convince anyone that JORDAN, AT BEST, IS COMPLICIT in enabling sexual predators? Worse, a PARTICIPANT. Yeah, I'm going with the latter.

icon1.png

Anyone wanna make a bet it will be 6, 7, 8 or more early next week? I'm waiting for the 'he was personally involved' disclosures. The first day this story broke, I said, HE KNEW and I had suspicions about his own participation. The REPUBLICAN'S REPUBLICAN.

Stay tuned...

GOP Freedom Caucus members refuse to back Jim Jordan on the record as more abuse accusers come forward

BOB BRIGHAM
07 JUL 2018 AT 10:02 ET

Jim-Jordan-Dave-Brat-800x430.jpg

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) speaking at the 2015 Young Americans for Liberty National Convention at the Catholic University of America as Rep. Dave Brat (R-VA) looks on. Photo by Gage Skidmore.
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

House Republicans are refusing to publicly defend Tea Party firebrand Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) as more details come to light about the congressman’s role in the Ohio State University sexual assault scandal.

Rep. Jordan worked as an assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State from 1987 to 1995, during which time multiple victims have alleged team physician Richard Strauss sexually abused them and fostered a culture of regular sexual harassment.

“I considered Jim Jordan a friend,” former Ohio State wrestler Mike DiSabato told NBC. “But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn’t know what was going on.”

“When you look at the definition of sexual abuse and sexual assault — and Jim Jordan went on record saying he knew about the facilities, he took showers with us. He saw Dr. Strauss and others perform these acts in front of us,” DiSabato told CNN.

More former Ohio State wrestlers have come forward to accuse Rep. Jordan of having known about the abuse, with The New York Times reporting a total of five of Jordan’s former student-athletes disputing the congressman’s denials of knowing about the abuse....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/gop...-come-forward/

Last edited:
Jordan failed to stop these abuses and he has failed to learn anything from Joe Paterno. Jordan must also be unaware of the scandals swirling around Catholic priests and the U.S. Olympic Committee and U.S. Gymnastics and Michigan State University.

Jordan is at least the least informed person on Captial Hiil, at worst, an enabler for sexual abuse.

Last edited:
Well he's damaged goods now even if innocent. I really, really liked him and wanted him to get the speakership! I guess Kevin will have to do. When it's all said and done I wouldn't be all that surprised to find out that this is an orchestrated hit piece or that he had plausible deniability of knowledge based on new information. Most people like myself do strongly suspect that were there is smoke.... yade yada...

Jordan failed to stop these abuses and he has failed to learn anything from Joe Paterno. Jordan must also be unaware of the scandals swirling around Catholic priests and the U.S. Olympic Committee and U.S. Gymnastics and Michigan State University.

Jordan is at least the least informed people on Captial Hiil, at worst, an enabler for sexual abuse.

Whats the magical # that will convince anyone that JORDAN, AT BEST, IS COMPLICIT in enabling sexual predators? Worse, a PARTICIPANT. Yeah, I'm going with the latter.

Allegedly...

The latest character assassination campaign launched by the Left. Hey why not? Just keep throwing shit if you can get away with it. It's not like they have integrity or anything.

Slander. Not one credible report of first- hand knowledge. "He must have known." Bullshit.

Jordan is at least the least informed people on Captial Hiil, at worst, an enabler for sexual abuse.

Whats the magical # that will convince anyone that JORDAN, AT BEST, IS COMPLICIT in enabling sexual predators? Worse, a PARTICIPANT. Yeah, I'm going with the latter.

Allegedly...

True, but when you have five people coming forward it’s a bit hard to ignore

I mean come on, this isn't hard to figure out! 50 women against Cosby. 13 women against Trump. 16 or 17 against Weinstein.

The joke has been what would it take for people to turn on TRUMP. I'm not sure if grabbed penis instead of pussies it would matter one bit.

Well he's damaged goods now even if innocent. I really, really liked him and wanted him to get the speakership! I guess Kevin will have to do. When it's all said and done I wouldn't be all that surprised to find out that this is an orchestrated hit piece or that he had plausible deniability of knowledge based on new information. Most people like myself do strongly suspect that were there is smoke.... yade yada...
Are these contradictory views held at the same time?

Yup! Won't be surprised if he's exonerated. Won't be surprised if he's guilty as hell.

So they wait 20 years and just as he is going for Speaker they come out of the Woodwork? One of them just a year ago tweeted so admiringly of him, I posted it on here. After such a long period, how can they even know what he might have known? Why didn't they report it at the time?

As someone who's been abused by a teacher, I knew in grade 4 to contact proper authorities, why didn't they? I wrestled in high school, I sure as hell would have reported it then, NONE of these kids did? That's completely uncanny at that age to have so many apparent victims, all of them wrestlers and have NOONE speak up until, oh, just this week...on the surface it doesn't pass the smell test to me.

This is a Canadian tactic, the RCMP & CSIS constantly engage in little leaks and random allegations. Just recently one from our PM just came out after 18 years, I'm calling this a hitjob from the RCMP, as they really hate our PM for trying (and failing in many respects) to reign them in. Same thing with a terrorist who "was allowed in" to a function when Trudeau was in India. The RCMP oversee the security details ffs, it's their fault. All designed to harm the PM. And btw, I'm not even a liberal. It doesn't matter, I have to call out bs when I see it, even against those I may disagree with politically.

This is beyond political, this is undermining the system. These are the kinds of tactics that undermine your Republic and drive citizens to work for the enemies in Communist countries as they become convinced it's all just a big racket. FAR more dangerous than those who engage in the tactics even appreciates. Or they know and don't care. Sounds like some Never Trumpers don't want someone who is staunchly supportive of Trump to be the Speaker.

Don't mess around with your system guys. Call out bs when you see it, or at very least of course, question it, no matter how inconvenient it may be. These tactics destroy great nations if they are dubious.

One final note, one realization I have come to, is if you defy Trump in a dirty manner, he will replace the person you didn't want, with someone you dislike even more. Look at the EPA replacement, an old school coal guy. Do you think CNN is missing Scott yet?

Last edited:
Democrat bullshit. Can't argue issues so resort to attempted character assassination.
College students are over 18 so this sex is likely consensual and not statutory rape or harassment.
Hard to believe a team physician will physically overpower scholarship college wrestlers.
Democrats are too stupid to be allowed to vote.

Sorry but KEVIN is a bonafide light weight. He might be nice but he makes Boehner look like a genius. He was a horrible whip. How many ridiculously executed and failed votes did he lose for the House floor when he was Whip?

The timing of it is politically motivated. Why would this wait 20 years.

The man with the real issue offed himself in 2005. While some say he must have known, others are defending him..........

Need more input from the ones making the accusations. Are they credible..........

Too many people get fragged these days by the Political attack machine. Always looking for dirt to throw. Even if they have to pay a Russian spy using old contacts in Russia to try Frag a President with BS evidence.

The Media machine is so untrustworthy to me today I no longer believe much of anything they say.

Allegedly...

And, on a personal note, GO BUCKS!

Allegedly...

Bring charges, present evidence, convict them in a court of law. I am sick of these people being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Make no mistake, I have no allegiance or fondness for any of these fuckers, but it's just too damn easy to ruin people based on allegations and innuendo these days.

Last edited:

Allegedly...

Bring charges, present evidence, convict them in a court of law. I am sick of these people being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Make no mistake, I have no allegiance or fondness for any of these fuckers, but it's just to damn easy to ruin people based on allegations and innuendo these days.

And if it is allowed to continue it will be trial by media, and it will never end.

You have to tell people "show the evidence or f off". It has to be strongly worded and confronted, you will never have the best and brightest leading a nation if they are picked off one by one, you will only have patsies. Weak limped, last to join the military type patsies.

The West cannot afford an America like that.

Forum List

Back