57% of my GOP wants the Constitution dismantled and Christianity made the national religion

Not new news. They have been telling us this for a very long time.

This stat is amazing to me. We can be any religion we want and no one dare make us afraid, yet many of my co-religionists apparently think like the Islamofascists.

57 Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion

Kind of sad. They're also opposed to many things the isis is opposed too like funding science. Believe me, a lot of the loserterians aren't small government.

If they're for a national religion, they aren't libertarians, just sayin.

This stat is amazing to me. We can be any religion we want and no one dare make us afraid, yet many of my co-religionists apparently think like the Islamofascists.

57 Of Republicans Say Dismantle Constitution And Make Christianity National Religion

Which is why I've said all along that the GOP does not represent this country's ideals, and does not have the best interests of this country in mind. It is also why I've never voted for anyone in the GOP, and very likely, never will.

The Democrats have been dismantling the Constitution for over 100 years, but you on the left have been fine with it for all this time.
That means it's OK with you, if Dems do it, but not if Repubs do it, when it comes to your own ideology.

When Jesus comes again it will be his way or the hiway
Gotta luv it libs

Hey starkey its rumored that utah state stole byu's colors...is that true

The Democrats have been dismantling the Constitution for over 100 years, but you on the left have been fine with it for all this time.
That means it's OK with you, if Dems do it, but not if Repubs do it, when it comes to your own ideology.

Examples?

The OP is typical left wing lib bullshit. A so-called poll from a left wing blog put forth as if it represents some small amount of truth.

Its bullshit jakey, and you are full of it.

Examples?
The edmonds tucker act...oh the fun I could have

John Randolf Tucker was originally a Republican but switched boats and was elected as a Democrat in 1875. But George F. Edmunds (the other half of the Edmunds-Tucker act) was a Republican. So it appears that your example isn't much of an example because it had bipartisan support, but was also repealed in 1978 under the Carter Administration. This is the best you can do? Yes, what fun.

wow, you've went into full blown nut job. How many personaltie's do you have anyway?

The PPP tends to have a liberal/Democrat bias - even Nate Silver has chided them on it.

That said, I would hardly find it unbelievable that a sizable portion of conservatives want to establish Christianity as the national religion.

Forum List

Back