55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents We’re really, really going to miss him.

It's a shame our first black president had to be so incompetent. History was made, but the 8 years Obama served were 8 of the worst for all Americans.

Obama's signature health law is a failure. His biggest accomplishment is lighting up the white house in rainbow colors while allowing predators into women's restrooms.

He pronounced ISIS under control while they kill innocent people around the globe. His Attorney General thinks the best response to terrorism is to defeat them with love.

Blacks have fared worse under him. Blacks still are far behind whites in jobs and economic growth. The rich got richer and the poor took on more food stamps. Obama has presided over the worst economic recovery in our time.

Meanwhile Russia, North Korea and China clearly don't respect him. Obama failed to take any responsibility and continued to blame the previous administration years into his administration - that is sure sign of a weak leader.

Obama called President Bush "un-American for adding 4 trillion to the debt. But Obama added 10 trillion. So if President Bush is "un-American", then Obama has committed treason. Obama's $787 billion stimulus legislation was a waste as even he admitted (joked as a matter of fact) that his shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready.

Despite the unemployment rate, more Americans are out of work than since the 70's.

He failed to come more to the center in an effort to lead all Americans, and not just his far left liberal friends. Worst of all, Obama has set race relations back many years. He incorrectly and inappropriately weighed in on the race incidents during his time and failed to lead all Americans of every ethnicity. Cities like Baltimore and Chicago have seen record crime. Blacks are being slaughtered while Obama's activist groups like BLM say nothing.

Anyone who is at least trying to be a little objective can see Obama has been one of the worst Presidents. It was great to make history, but that history will be tainted with Obama's terrible record.

What was the population in the 70's. We can't compare today to the 70's. Do you remember the gas lines in the 70's. Crime is less today, the difference is we hear and read about every murder on the TV or internet.

WRONG

Deadliest year in Baltimore history ends with 344 homicides

It's mostly all young black men killed by other blacks. Where is Obama? Where is BLM? Are you aware how bad it is for blacks in some of these cities? My statements are in fact correct.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, can't stomach another black on black crime story and its Obama's fault....gotta get you people hobbies, this shit is getting so tired and so old

Hey, it's your people, not mine. Whatever dude.

It's a shame our first black president had to be so incompetent. History was made, but the 8 years Obama served were 8 of the worst for all Americans.

Obama's signature health law is a failure. His biggest accomplishment is lighting up the white house in rainbow colors while allowing predators into women's restrooms.

He pronounced ISIS under control while they kill innocent people around the globe. His Attorney General thinks the best response to terrorism is to defeat them with love.

Blacks have fared worse under him. Blacks still are far behind whites in jobs and economic growth. The rich got richer and the poor took on more food stamps. Obama has presided over the worst economic recovery in our time.

Meanwhile Russia, North Korea and China clearly don't respect him. Obama failed to take any responsibility and continued to blame the previous administration years into his administration - that is sure sign of a weak leader.

Obama called President Bush "un-American for adding 4 trillion to the debt. But Obama added 10 trillion. So if President Bush is "un-American", then Obama has committed treason. Obama's $787 billion stimulus legislation was a waste as even he admitted (joked as a matter of fact) that his shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready.

Despite the unemployment rate, more Americans are out of work than since the 70's.

He failed to come more to the center in an effort to lead all Americans, and not just his far left liberal friends. Worst of all, Obama has set race relations back many years. He incorrectly and inappropriately weighed in on the race incidents during his time and failed to lead all Americans of every ethnicity. Cities like Baltimore and Chicago have seen record crime. Blacks are being slaughtered while Obama's activist groups like BLM say nothing.

Anyone who is at least trying to be a little objective can see Obama has been one of the worst Presidents. It was great to make history, but that history will be tainted with Obama's terrible record.

What was the population in the 70's. We can't compare today to the 70's. Do you remember the gas lines in the 70's. Crime is less today, the difference is we hear and read about every murder on the TV or internet.

WRONG

It's mostly all young black men killed by other blacks. Where is Obama? Where is BLM? Are you aware how bad it is for blacks in some of these cities? My statements are in fact correct.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, can't stomach another black on black crime story and its Obama's fault....gotta get you people hobbies, this shit is getting so tired and so old
You're the asshole who keeps writing these flame threads. Quit your bitchin' Aunt Jemima.

57a283032a00002d004f83a2.jpeg

TOO MANY TO LIST. www.huffingtonpost.com

I WILL MISS THIS MAN MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN MY LIFE TIME...SAY WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT, BUT HE NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME, EVER.

ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE JUST HOW MUCH GREATER THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE TODAY, HAD HE A CONGRESS THAT WORKED WITH HIM.
Imagine if the people who elected Obama twice were smart enough to show up every two years instead of every 4.

We rewarded Republican obstructionists by staying home.

Don't blame Obama blame these people.

And blame Darrell issa for the aca not being good. No! Blame his constituents.

And blame dumb GOP voters in red states.

He will go down as being one of the greatest Presidents regardless of the Republicans view (disclaimer, no I didn't vote for him, shame on me)
History will be kind to Obama.

So much for the media being liberal if people don't know Obama was great

I WILL MISS THIS MAN MORE THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN MY LIFE TIME...SAY WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT, BUT HE NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME, EVER.

ONE CAN ONLY IMAGINE JUST HOW MUCH GREATER THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE TODAY, HAD HE A CONGRESS THAT WORKED WITH HIM.
Miss the asshole? Not in this lifetime.
You will, I promise you!!
Nope. And since his is no Christian. I won't miss him in the next life either.

Miss the asshole? Not in this lifetime.
You will, I promise you!!
Nope. And since his is no Christian. I won't miss him in the next life either.

What is he?

The headline at your link:

"RUBIO: NO ABORTIONS FOR ZIKA-INFECTED WOMEN"

Perhaps Huff took the article down, eh? They do that when called on bullshit.
55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents
tiger a lot of those reasons have nothing to do with why he should be considered a great President.....he loves his wife?.........he sang at a guys funeral?....the only reasons that should be considered are decisions he made or backed that affected this Country and its people....

Imagine if the people who elected Obama twice were smart enough to show up every two years instead of every 4.

Imagine if the low information voter liberal would take an economics course,business 101, or even math
They sure as hell wouldn't vote for popularity over polices

Mooch the cooch, looking like a fat tampon.

Imagine how great the country would be if he hadn't been President is more like it.

Few Presidents have been dealt as bad a hand as Obama. Only Lincoln and FDR had it tougher

Few Presidents have brought us so far

Obamas calm leadership will be missed

JFK's legacy included putting a man on the moon. Obama's legacy will include putting a man in the little girls rest room.

Forum List

Back