51-34% Poll says Trump should be disqualified from running

You dislike facts. The people do not get to decide who gets on the ballot of a major political party. Look up how an individual gets on the ballot or a major political party.
You missed the point, on purpose. Do you honestly expect rational intelligent people to believe all these phoney indictments aren't designed to keep Trump off the ballot? People aren't buying your game. Scared, aren't you.

You missed the point, on purpose. Do you honestly expect rational intelligent people to believe all these phoney indictments aren't designed to keep Trump off the ballot? People aren't buying your game. Scared, aren't you.

The DOJ isn't going after Trump of partisan political reasons. You just dislike reality. And the states don't like that he broke laws on their turf.

Morals and ethics aren't the problem. You're trying desperately to find something that isn't there...an excuse to prevent Trump from becoming President. I have an idea. Why don't you and your democracy warrior pals practice what you preach and let the people decide.
If I do that I would want to see RFK Jr. run as the Democratic candidate if he can win the primaries. I don’t want the politicians picking their favorite candidates so they can preserve the Washington D.C. gravy train that runs through the swamp.

Voters, pundits, and others have been debating whether Trump should be disqualified from running for President.

Did he violate Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, which reads, "

"With the smallest majority possible, respondents to a POLITICO Morning Consult poll have declared that Trump should be disqualified from the 2024 ballot for violating the Section 3 of the 14th Amendment, the ‘Insurrection Clause." ’MSN

“After a series of questions about the Constitution and Trump’s conduct after the 2020 presidential election, 51 percent said the 14th Amendment prohibits Trump from running again because he engaged in insurrection, compared with 34 percent who said the opposite,” POLITICO reported.

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment reads that those “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the United States, or those who have “give aid or comfort to the enemies thereof,” are disqualified from holding public office, including the presidency.

Now, an odd assembly, which includes liberals and conservatives, are holding that Trump’s behavior in the aftermath of the 2020 election, leading up to the January 6th riot, violated the 14th Amendment and should disqualify him from the 2024 ballot. It’s a longshot with wonkish undertone, but the issue is expected to be decided in the courts."

SCOTUS will have to decide for all of us.

He has certainly demonstratrated he is not morally or ethically capable of being President again, in my opinion.
/——/ Another fake poll. Meaningless.

The DOJ isn't going after Trump of partisan political reasons. You just dislike reality. And the states don't like that he broke laws on their turf
Oh yeah, sell that shut to naive college kids.
If I do that I would want to see RFK Jr. run as the Democratic candidate if he can win the primaries. I don’t want the politicians picking their favorite candidates so they can preserve the Washington D.C. gravy train that runs through the swamp.
Democrats don't really believe in democracy. Whatever the issue, it's never exactly what their narrative is.

The DOJ isn't going after Trump of partisan political reasons. You just dislike reality. And the states don't like that he broke laws on their turf
Oh yeah, sell that shut to naive college kids.
Democrats don't really believe in democracy. Whatever the issue, it's never exactly what their narrative is.
A leading Republican (a GOP Presidential Nominee), has confessed to believing many Republicans no longer believe in the US Constitution.
Who?

He's free to argue anything he wants. The party has a standing rules committee. The party gets to set it's own rules. Members of the party get to choose. Voters get to select the winner on primary day.

No one is trying to deny RFK Jr., ballot access in Democratic party primaries. Look up the rules.

Not sure why you believe generic voters would get to choose who gets to be on a party's ballot.
RFK Jr. would disagree with you.

snip

“Bobby feels that the DNC is changing the rules to exclude his candidacy so an independent run is the only way to go,” a Kennedy campaign insider told the outlet.

RFK Jr. would disagree with you.

snip

“Bobby feels that the DNC is changing the rules to exclude his candidacy so an independent run is the only way to go,” a Kennedy campaign insider told the outlet.
He's free to argue anything he wants. The party has a standing rules committee. The party gets to set it's own rules. Members of the party get to choose. Voters get to select the winner on primary day.

No one is trying to deny RFK Jr., ballot access in Democratic party primaries. Look up the rules.

Not sure why you believe generic voters would get to choose who gets to be on a party's ballot.

I believe it would be a good idea for “generic” voters to choose who gets to be on a Party‘s ballots since the leaders of the Democratic Party are so corrupt.

So you're against the
First and Fourteenth Amendment voting, political speech, and associational rights?

:auiqs.jpg:
I think it is you that doesn’t understand primary voting in our nation. It is not a simple subject.

Should voters have a say in who becomes their Party”s candidates? I personally think it is far better than letting the candidates be picked by high level Party members in some smoky back rooms. I also favor closed primaries.

However I do still support political conventions to make the final determination.

Forum List

Back