50-million-year-old redwood chunk found in diamond mine

How can that be? The wingnut Rapture Right says the earth is only 9,000 years old!

The data smacked you that hard upside the head that it made you an isiot
So you believe the earth is only 9,000 years old, also?

Who told you this, Jerome Corsi? :lol:

Umm I hate to point out the obvious (but because it's you we must) but the story specifically deals with a fossil 50,000,000 years old (I realise that is a number too big for you to pronounce so I wrote it out in number form so you could better understand) now if the world were only 9,000 years old...how could we be talking about a fossil that is 50,000,000 years old?

I know this sort of logic hurts your brain but do try and struggle through.

Did you miss post #7?

Have you missed all the Republicans saying the earth is not millions of years old?

The Warmers won't miss a beat, they will say that the 30 degress increase comes from a runaway methane/CO2 Glacier Eating Spaghetti Monster Effect. They're out making up the data right now

Last edited:
Did you miss post #7?

Have you missed all the Republicans saying the earth is not millions of years old?

Nobody cares.

The AGW k00ks think this is about a science argument. LMAO...........they say its a no-brainer they've won the argument.

If so, then why ZERO public policy achievements in the past 5 years? In fact, for all the "consensus science", why did Cap and Trade crash and burn in spectacular fashion?

I'll tell you why...................

Because the only people hysterical about global warming are the k00ks.

Nobody else cares. ( and if they do care, please, show us the links!!!!!!!!!!!!:fu:)

Last edited:
The Warmers are scrambling, looking for a something, anything, that will help them ignore or incorporate this

Did you miss post #7?

We don't care about them fool. We care about the science presented. You religious types are annoying no matter what your brand.

Since the fossil is in such good condition, it gives scientists a better picture of the region's climate in the early Eocene. By measuring the ratio of oxygen and hydrogen isotopes (atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons) in the wood's well-preserved cellulose, the researchers found that western Canadian subarctic temperatures were 21 to 30 degrees F (12 to 17 degrees C) warmer and four times wetter than they are today.

Read more: 50-million-year-old redwood chunk found in diamond mine | Fox News

AGW is total bullshit bump

Checking in.

Yep, all the denialists are still a bunch of retards.

At some point, as you watch them gobble their own boogers, you realize their performance speaks for itself, and there's no need to comment on it.

Checking in.

Yep, all the denialists are still a bunch of retards.

At some point, as you watch them gobble their own boogers, you realize their performance speaks for itself, and there's no need to comment on it.

Yeah, the AGW Cult still can't account for this.

Time to get a new theory or go suck an exhaust pipe

"...in the wood's well-preserved cellulose, the researchers found that western Canadian subarctic temperatures were 21 to 30 degrees F (12 to 17 degrees C) warmer and four times wetter than they are today."

...because of manmade global warming, amiright?

"...in the wood's well-preserved cellulose, the researchers found that western Canadian subarctic temperatures were 21 to 30 degrees F (12 to 17 degrees C) warmer and four times wetter than they are today."

...because of manmade global warming, amiright?

Stop it... You know the AGW nuts can't process those pesky little facts that blow holes in their entire argument.

Forum List

Back