5 Most Democrat Run cities in America

it always amazes me what projects one into a life of crime or into killing someone....

it was one thing back in the day to deal drugs....but now people will kill you over a nickel bag of crack...

our justice system is rather broken....a friend of my son's was killed..took years for the murderer to come to trial....

No good Obamabot has found a way to blame this on republicans yet?

What's taking them so long?!?!?!?!?!?

Frank's an old friend and I'm semi kidding about that. Sheesh, that was an assault on the english language tho..

Republicans...

Those cities only need more tax dollars, social programs, and rehabilatative drug and prison schemes................

You know, for the "public good"..................

Unfortunately, they have to deal with the default Pub national system. Crappe jobs, training, DEPRESSION, business breaks, schools, pander to the rich tax system- no matter WHAT your BS propaganda says....

Unfortunately, they have to deal with the default Pub national system. Crappe jobs, training, DEPRESSION, business breaks, schools, pander to the rich tax system- no matter WHAT your BS propaganda says....

There we go, finally.

If it's a question about why the nonrich and the country are doing poorly, it's the Pubs every time. DUH.

I agree, even when democrats are in charge, it's because they're helpless to do anything to stop evil republican policies.

Pub policies are the default ones we have, and they're just as good at stopping progress as they are at destroying the economy and brainwashing the peons.

Does anyone have any proof that these cities are all 'democrat run'? :dunno:

I'm not saying I have any evidence to the contrary, but I know better than to take CrusaderFrank's word for anything.

Does anyone have any proof that these cities are all 'democrat run'? :dunno:

I'm not saying I have any evidence to the contrary, but I know better than to take CrusaderFrank's word for anything.

I also know that no city is more democrat run than Boston, which is nowhere to be found on this list.

Pub policies are the default ones we have, and they're just as good at stopping progress as they are at destroying the economy and brainwashing the peons.

I agree, pub policies are running inner cities, even when democrats are in charge. The policies are such a super level of evilness even the great, moral, intellectually superior democrats can do nothing to stop them.

So the more Dems run a city and state means they get effected worse by pubs? :eusa_whistle:

i am not sure what makes atlanta so violent....but its well known that a trip to atlanta means a smashed car window at best

Weird, as I lived there for seven years and don't know a single person that happened to. I know one guy who was mugged.

Forum List

Back