5 Most Democrat Run cities in America

I didn't have to look at the list- They're all black ghetto types. Blacks are Dems mainly because they know where the racists are. What happened to Jack Kemp and enterprise zones. That was the first and last time Pubs did anything for the inner city.

Also great Buffalo Bills QB, last of the good pubs.

Does anyone have any proof that these cities are all 'democrat run'? :dunno:

I'm not saying I have any evidence to the contrary, but I know better than to take CrusaderFrank's word for anything.

The claim is true, but it's also highly misleading. The safest cities also have Democratic mayors.

And if Democratic control leads to higher crime, I'd love to see an explanation of 6 of the 10 safest states are blue states (2 others are red states, 2 are swing states), while 8 of the 10 most dangerous states are red states (the other two are swing states).

Unfortunately, they have to deal with the default Pub national system. Crappe jobs, training, DEPRESSION, business breaks, schools, pander to the rich tax system- no matter WHAT your BS propaganda says....

thestupiditburns.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they have to deal with the default Pub national system. Crappe jobs, training, DEPRESSION, business breaks, schools, pander to the rich tax system- no matter WHAT your BS propaganda says....

thestupiditburns.jpg

Very funny. I see by your rep you're a high esteemed Pub dupe. By other pub dupes. Just like Rush admires Hannity, and vice versa...:eusa_whistle:

Wow.. we didn't make the list? That's odd.

Oh well, the good news is that if you're not in Central City buying crack or cruising the lower 9 at 3 am, you have a prettty good chance of NOT being shot.
They're still missing post Katrina and are now screwing up other cities. ;)

Those cities only need more tax dollars, social programs, and rehabilatative drug and prison schemes................

You know, for the "public good"..................
Too bad the people keep moving out of the taxation area leaving only those who can't flee and are too poor to tax.

Notice the make up of the cities. Dem's love to spend other peoples money and there are a lot of black and whites who love to get that money go they congruage where the plan works to their advantage. Dem's do that so well, go figure

thestupiditburns.jpg

Very funny. I see by your rep you're a high esteemed Pub dupe. By other pub dupes. Just like Rush admires Hannity, and vice versa...:eusa_whistle:

Indeed. I see by your posts that you're a disturbed individual who is in need of medication.

there is no one factor that causes crime.....its normally a diverse bunch of issues that result in proverty and crime....there are different issues that result in wealth and crimes....

-----------I find a more interesting comparison, what are the top 10 states with the largest drop in population. I don't know their exact positions, but among them would be California, New York and Michigan, all three states have lost representatives due to a loss in population. New York is the biggest loser as 2 reps went to Florida following the hords of people escaping the high taxation (Up to 800 people leave New York per month!:eek:). People tend to vote with their feet when living conditions become intolerable and crime would figure in as well, so I am centain that if you compared the most dangerous cities list with this list of population loss it would be pretty close.

Not only do democrats make the most dangerous cities they make the poorest

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list)
hasn't elected a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2ND) hasn't elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)... since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4Th)... since 1989;

Miami, FL (5Th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6Th).... since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7Th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8Th)... since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9Th)... since 1952;

Newark, NJ(10Th)... since 1907.

numbers are at least a year old

Last edited:
NY is not losing population, just not growing as fast as Fla, Texas, and other Latin shytteholes LOL. NY City is just about the safest city these days. But carry on with the Pubcrappe.

Pass the Schumer Bill and stop the influx with a good Work/SS ID card. Dupes think Pubs want to do something with their BS about useless harassment laws and fences....guess again!

i am not sure what makes atlanta so violent....but its well known that a trip to atlanta means a smashed car window at best

LOL. My friend got robbed by two black kids when he went to Atlanta. And then the detective chewed him out for getting two young "poor" black kids who were "Just trying to get by," before they let him get out of jail. I guess he had been arrested for not accurately reporting the events.

Blacks don't elect Pubs. They're not crazy....they know where the racists are....

If that were true they would have stayed Republicans cause Democrats institutionalized racism...I mean only the democrat party is good enough to hold Klan wizards like Bryd.

You'd be hard pressed to find a Democrat that doesn't condemn Byrd for that. Your party, on the other hand, had a segregationist (Trett Lott) as Senate Majority Leader in the past decade and one of your potential presidential candidates this year/recent chair of your governors' association has attended white supremacist rallies in the past decade.

i am not sure what makes atlanta so violent....but its well known that a trip to atlanta means a smashed car window at best

LOL. My friend got robbed by two black kids when he went to Atlanta. And then the detective chewed him out for getting two young "poor" black kids who were "Just trying to get by," before they let him get out of jail. I guess he had been arrested for not accurately reporting the events.

:bsflag: Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit. :bsflag:

Blacks don't elect Pubs. They're not crazy....they know where the racists are....

If that were true they would have stayed Republicans cause Democrats institutionalized racism...I mean only the democrat party is good enough to hold Klan wizards like Bryd.

You'd be hard pressed to find a Democrat that doesn't condemn Byrd for that. Your party, on the other hand, had a segregationist (Trett Lott) as Senate Majority Leader in the past decade and one of your potential presidential candidates this year/recent chair of your governors' association has attended white supremacist rallies in the past decade.

They condemned him so much he died a old man in office....Dont try to bullshit me.

Forum List

Back