5 MAJOR reasons the Left is able to continue to corrupt and disrupt America

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Liberal billionaires pour hundreds of millions into midterms hoping for Blue Wave

These hard core Radical Leftist billionaires are DETERMINED to BUY the elections
Their combined donations to radical, America killing Left causes will give the Left a whopping ONE BILLION dollar advantage over the Right in terms of advertising, promotion and other paid tactics to win the election
and change Congress into their workhorse and personal gophers.

1). Tom Steyer
2). Michael Bloomberg
3). Donald Sussman
4). James Simon
5). Reid Hoffman

Worse yet, far too many on the right eagerly pump billions annually into their pockets daily by refusing to research where the money they spend goes or by putting entertainment and luxuries ahead of Constitutional duty.

In a way you can't blame them for using people as door mats because it's so easy to do.

Ahem, not to be a prude, but both parties have big bucks donors. The GOP has Sheldon Adelson. See the top 2018 donors lists:
Meet the wealthy donors pouring millions into the 2018 elections
Top Individual Contributors: All Federal Contributions | OpenSecrets

The lists match pretty well.

Interesting. I'll look it over myself to see how valid and unbiased the articles you posted are.

If your sources turn out to be accurate, it would suggest (as most leftists would certainly agree) that Fox tends to exaggerate things.

That said, CNN, MSNBC, ABC and CBS probably have published equally biased reports suggesting only Right wing Billionaires are pouring money into the midterms

Liberal billionaires pour hundreds of millions into midterms hoping for Blue Wave

These hard core Radical Leftist billionaires are DETERMINED to BUY the elections
Their combined donations to radical, America killing Left causes will give the Left a whopping ONE BILLION dollar advantage over the Right in terms of advertising, promotion and other paid tactics to win the election

1). Tom Steyer
2). Michael Bloomberg
3). Donald Sussman
4). James Simon
5). Reid Hoffman

so...
you are saying that the left wants to do what the right has already done?

is that bad?

Americans can't be bought.

That makes these idiots massively furious.

1). Tom Steyer
2). Michael Bloomberg
3). Donald Sussman
4). James Simon
5). Reid Hoffman

so...
you are saying that the left wants to do what the right has already done?

is that bad?

I think I may have fallen for a Fox News propaganda hit piece.

I failed to fully investigate political contributions made by the right so I'll take the hit for that.

Forum List

Back