$5 Gas Predicted Under Obama -- What, No Pitchforks?

good lord...ok jake, you say you're not a democrat, then show how you are not....

That is my point, Yurt. Someone made a silly opinion, I said 'nope', and then they wanted me to disprove their silly assertion with evidence. So I did it to them, and now they are squalling and bawling because I did to them what they did to me.

Fair is fair, nu?

you're the one who said the rules of the game are -- if you make a claim, it is up to the person making the claim to back it up...yours rules jake, but they appear to apply to everyone but you

:razz:
That's a common leftist failing.

See, Jake? You keep proving my claim. I don't have to do a thing.

good lord...ok jake, you say you're not a democrat, then show how you are not....

That is my point, Yurt. Someone made a silly opinion, I said 'nope', and then they wanted me to disprove their silly assertion with evidence. So I did it to them, and now they are squalling and bawling because I did to them what they did to me.

Fair is fair, nu?

you're the one who said the rules of the game are -- if you make a claim, it is up to the person making the claim to back it up...yours rules jake, but they appear to apply to everyone but you

It is the rules of the game, and I will play it when it is played fairly. daveman and his wacks play for points not dialogue, so fuck em if they can't take what they dish.

Fair is fair, nu?

It is the rules of the game, and I will play it when it is played fairly. daveman and his wacks play for points not dialogue, so fuck em if they can't take what they dish.
You sissy bedwetter. :lol:

Instead of hairy back biting, you might want to focus on who owns the oil that is going to cost $5. a gallon. First I would say, this is just another reason why the stock market should be made illegal, as it lets foreigners buy out your National Security.

Shell Oil Company is a 50/50 partner with the Saudi Arabian government-owned oil company Saudi Aramco in Motiva Enterprises, a refining and marketing joint venture which owns and operates three oil refineries on the Gulf Coast of the United States.

The other, known as Motiva, combined the eastern and gulf coast operations of Shell OiStar Enterprise, itself a joint venture between Saudi Aramco and Texaco.

Shell Oil Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

Describing yourself, son. You did this to me on the other thread, so it is payback.

Crying for your mommy is not going to help you. :lol:

Describing yourself, son. You did this to me on the other thread, so it is payback.

Crying for your mommy is not going to help you. :lol:
More typical leftist asshattery: You can't conceive that anyone is laughing at you, so you convince yourself that the laughter you hear is weeping. :lol:

You can't take what you dish; kid, that's your problem. :lol: The tears are from laughing so hard at you wiggling around trying to escape your stupidity.

You can't take what you dish; kid, that's your problem. :lol: The tears are from laughing so hard at you wiggling around trying to escape your stupidity.

:lol: Yeah, you keep flailing around your fragile little ego, kid.

Look, if you can't tolerate disagreement, I suggest you hang out at one of the lefty echo chambers. You won't be exposed to any scary conservative ideas at Democratic Underground, for instance, and they'll instantly and unthinkingly accept any leftist crap you spew. You'll like that because you won't have to provide citations for anything. :lol:

Look, if you can't tolerate disagreement, I suggest you hang out at one of the lefty echo chambers. You won't be exposed to any scary conservative ideas at Democratic Underground, for instance, and they'll instantly and unthinkingly accept any leftist crap you spew. You'll like that because you won't have to provide citations for anything. :lol:

Jake cannot tolerate Liberty.

Gas doubled in price to over $4 a gallon under BOOOOOOOOSH
Good thing we had a president who was so close to the Saudis
Gas, last week of Jan 2009:...1.685/gal
Gas, This week:...................3.067/gal
Increase: +82%

What's The Obama's excuse?
Or, better asked: What's your excuse for The Obama?

Do you want Obama to interfer with the free market exercise? What are you, a Communist!!:lol:
Nah.....just a little consistency from your ilk that have their collective heads buried up Bam-Bam's ass.
Ya'll were shitting pink bricks when it happened under Bush.
Now it's ok??

Fair is fair, nu?

so your rules only count when they suit you

got it

imagine if our entire police force acted the way you do...fuck their rights, they are playing for points, lets just kill them all

I suggest the next time you make an assertion then want some to refute your assertion with their evidence, well, then you better think twice, kiddo. You don't get to do it without being called out to look like a fool, just as you are here. Get over it, sonny.

Make a statement, support it with evidence, then call on the other guy to refute it. You gotta play to win, not whine, daveman.

mdn2000 can't stand being made to look stupid, which, kid, is so very easy to do with you.

so your rules only count when they suit you

got it

imagine if our entire police force acted the way you do...fuck their rights, they are playing for points, lets just kill them all

Go back and study logic. I am calling for equal rules. That means the rules apply to the daveman wacks as well, and when they get caught, they man up and don't whine like little girls.

mdn2000 can't stand being made to look stupid, which, kid, is so very easy to do with you.

thats why you had to Private Message me the last time.

Nobody can make me look stupid.
I am the one standing.

Attachments

• $pv.jpg
    $pv.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 66
I suggest the next time you make an assertion then want some to refute your assertion with their evidence, well, then you better think twice, kiddo. You don't get to do it without being called out to look like a fool, just as you are here. Get over it, sonny.

Make a statement, support it with evidence, then call on the other guy to refute it. You gotta play to win, not whine, daveman.
You can stamp your feet and pout all you want, kid. My point was proven.

Meanwhile...I'm still laughing at you. :lol:

Forum List

Back