5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid....

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.
The NRA is not pro gun enough... jack weed
The NRA doesn’t give 2 shits about us 2A loving gun owners. Their primary source of revenue is arms manufacturers, and satellite industries. These fuckers have sold us out repeatedly for the purpose of driving market demand toward their primary donors. Real lovers of the 2A support GOA. Any body that’s considering flaming me for this post would do well to research the history of betrayal the NRA has committed against us gun owners. Most recently the endorsement of a ban/ regulation on bump stocks. Fuck the NRA. LaPierre can fuck off and die slow as far as I’m concerned.
Yes, there are much better organizations than the NRA.
The NRA just like any organization has its flaws. But I sell firearms and ammo for a living. So of course I support the NRA, but they are not pro second amendment enough for my taste.
----------------------- yes of course , 150 dollars or less helps out the NRA , GOA and JPFO and is only common sense to support al 3 or a similar couple of 'orgs' .

Forum List

Back