5.8 Earthquake in DC

Damage pictures starting to come in now.....

media_httpFamousDCcom_aEwdF.jpg

Hey. someone's gonna have to pick that up.

Thats what child labor (kids) are for...

I thought someone heavy was walking past my cube (in the office for once today, as I usually work from home). I looked up... no one there, and it didn't stop for about 30 seconds. PA, outside Philly.

i blame obama.
Vote for Obama, Go To Hell

In her latest column, Janet Porter warns all those Christians who intend to vote for Barack Obama that they are willfully disobeying God and will be punished accordingly:

To all those who name the name of Christ who plan to willfully disobey Him by voting for Obama, take warning. Not only is our nation in grave danger, according to the Word of God, so are you ... [T]his election is not about race. It's not about the economy. It's about obeying God.

Be forewarned: If you willfully disobey God on life and marriage because of race or false hope for the economy, you will usher in the kind of change that brought the Soviet Union to collapse.

But the warning goes far beyond that. To those who think that God's grace gives them license to willfully disobey Him without consequences – think again:

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?" And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" (Matthew 7:21-23)

That deals with your eternity.

Vote for Obama, Go To Hell | Right Wing Watch

i blame obama.
Vote for Obama, Go To Hell

In her latest column, Janet Porter warns all those Christians who intend to vote for Barack Obama that they are willfully disobeying God and will be punished accordingly:

To all those who name the name of Christ who plan to willfully disobey Him by voting for Obama, take warning. Not only is our nation in grave danger, according to the Word of God, so are you ... [T]his election is not about race. It's not about the economy. It's about obeying God.

Be forewarned: If you willfully disobey God on life and marriage because of race or false hope for the economy, you will usher in the kind of change that brought the Soviet Union to collapse.

But the warning goes far beyond that. To those who think that God's grace gives them license to willfully disobey Him without consequences – think again:

Not everyone who says to Me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?" And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!" (Matthew 7:21-23)

That deals with your eternity.

Vote for Obama, Go To Hell | Right Wing Watch

Wow...seems to me Janet Porter is selling her soul to promote a political party.

Here is a psychics prediction for 1st TEN days in Sept 2011......

www.drboylan.com/appalachianquakes.html

I think this one in Virginia is a forshadowing of shapes of things to come for the east coast of Amerika.... and seeing that map i saw of the usa and the east and west coasts being DESTROYED,it wouldnt be surprising if this started happening,its all part of thier plan :(

I mean... I am a progressive and a Christian. My Conscience and my religion IS my guide on how I vote. Christ said nothing about abortion and very little about Homosexuality. He said an awful lot about not abandoning the poor, about judgmentalism, about love as opposed to hate, about plenty of things that progressives are fighting for.

I feel that the religious right are wrong...they feel I'm wrong. I know what feels right in my heart and also according to my bible studies. Anyone who thinks God approves of a system where the rich exploit the poor is kidding themselves.

i blame obama.

Please, it's obviously Bush's fault. Or maybe Palin:)

There were some awsome tweets:

@comradescott: Evidently the quake occurred on a little known fault line outside of DC called "Bush's Fault". #tcot #p2

@calebhowe: Breaking: Obama administration points out they "inherited" fault lines from previous administrations.

@MaizeBlueNation: Fox News claims the Washington monument is leaning to the right, MSNBC claims it's leaning to the left. More news at 11.

@charliespiering: I won't stop shaking until Obama makes a speech telling me that everything is ok and that he has a plan

Top politically themed earthquake tweets | Campaign 2012

Comments:

"Forefathers collectively rolling in their graves...."

"Obama's ego collapsing...."

Why do people in the media, including some that they call 'scientists', keep making references to a 400 million year old fault line,

if the Earth is only 6000 years old.

More liberal lies?

Once everyone realized everything seemed okay, people used humor to help them get through...

imagesizer

There are some other funny ones out there such as pictures of ripples on a pool declaring such to be a mini tsunami.

Forum List

Back