5.4% - Much ado about nothing.

have you seen the Progressive lapdog media proclaiming it was Obama who won last night?

these people are such snakes they can't even let the people vote for a Republican candidate without their low class interpretations..

IF you all want FOUR MORE years of this crap...go out and vote the thug in chief again..

It's already sickening beyond words.

and then of course we get wonderful threads such as this one...

Well, Iowa had 28 delegates...25 of them won last night, 3 are super delegates.
New hempshire 12 delegates
South Carolina 25 delegates
You have to get to florida to get to 50 delegates, which is more important overall then Iowa in pure weight.

Romeny is going to win Mich, Nevada one way or the other. Florida's going to be close...If I was betting on who will be the winner, I'd say Mitt Romney!

Reading this forum, I realize its not just Robertson who is hearing voices ...

Dream on, folks.

Nevada has 28-Mitt destroyed in 2008 over McCain and Paul was second by over 30 points behind.
Maine 24 delegates-Mitt won by 30 points in 2008 over McCain. Hickabee was behind McCain, paul in 4th! Why do I say hickabee? Well, that is who Ricky is compared to in Iowa. Maine Republican caucuses, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colorado 36 delegates, Mitt ruled there in 2008!
Minnesota 40 delegates

This is leading us to Feb 7th...Which if Mitt were to hold these again he would go on to be the winner. McCain won most of the south--->New hempshire, S.Carolina, Florida, ect, while hickabee took what Staturm is going to get this time.

What decides it for Romney, I believe is the fact that he gets the full strength of the moderate republican vote...Instead of someone like McCain taking it. While people like Paul, Perry, Newt fight over the right wing.

Last edited:
We seriously have some of the dumbest people I know on this board. One out of fifty states has their say in the Republican nomination and you guys are freaking trying to spin it in such stupid ways.

"It's a disaster." Why? Because people voted? People couldnt agree on one person? Thats the whole point of a race. See in the real world, someone is going to win in the end.

This is the beginning. No one has to win immediately.

I am going to be laughing so hard when the Republicans win come November. You guys are still going to be spinning.

Forum List

Back