Santorum has raised a million already since Iowa

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This will be a most interesting race. He definitely has momentum now and I do believe it's "game on".

It will be fascinating to see what's going to happen in NH with Gingrich going for Romney's throat and Ron Paul's popularity there.

:D

I'm thinking "Royal Rumble". I can't wait!

Lets flashback....This thread title looks familar...Oh wait, it's the same thing that happened with Herman Cain. He won didnt he?

Ive got no dog in this hunt.

I'm just enjoying the show of "Get Romney".

After I figured out how screwed up the poll was that everyone was touting as "New Poll shows Romney Landslide", I think Ron Paul and Gingrich aren't going to let Romney walk away with NH.

I've always enjoyed a good cage match. And I think NH is going to be an excellent one.

nothing like a good primary to get the base reved up for november. Let's keep it going for a while.

I think Romney and Standtorum will have a 5/6 point gap for the next few primaries. Best case scenario for Rick would be Romney considering Standorum as a cabinet member, and When Romney wins, he can assign Obama the White House Shoe Shine Boy Position.

Santorum is still selling his soul to the big spenders who receive preferential treatment.

Forum List

Back