48 hr. neg Rule needs Refinement..

Damn.. I hate when I'm out of rep....:uhoh3:

Oh...Here's yet another crazy thought....:tinfoil:....if you neg someone it costs the neger.. 3 reps. or whatever...:dunno:

:thanks:

I'm thinking anyone who has been bitten by it should be restored.

How about the neg rep is removed and you just can't rep for a period of time, say a month..

As far as i know... no one has been bounced from the system.

I'm definitely a leg man...:D

Sheesh Syrenn.. considering how much time, effort and such you've put into your rep #'s

You'd admit to some self interest..:wink_2:....:wink_2:

Ive not put any time or effort into my rep...what gives you that idea?

As far as i know... no one has been bounced from the system.

Sheesh Syrenn.. considering how much time, effort and such you've put into your rep #'s

Are you taking my post as an insult?

Well, 34,385 posts is quite a commitment of time and effort and your rep is well deserved as far as I know...

Last edited:

Well, 34,385 posts is quite a commitment of time and effort and your rep is well deserved as far as I know...

it would be a commitment of time if i spent every second here.... i dont. Its called multitasking.... and running this in the background. :tongue:

it would be a commitment of time if i spent every second here.... i dont. Its called multitasking.... and running this in the background. :tongue:

:popcorn:....&....:beer:

Last edited:
WHAT??? And hurt some liberal noob's fewlings? :lol:

It never did in the first place.

This is in place to mitigate the negative rep trolling which many did in groups.

A fine example would be warrior102, but now he ragequit.

link?

I haven't seen him forever. Right around the time this rule came into place.

And those posts where he would only say "Asswiping Biaaaaatch" whenever you disagreed or thought differently. Just, ugh.

Forum List

Back