I just became a paid member of USMB...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
'cause I'm a lazy-ass mofo who doesn't want to go to the trouble of weeding out my accumulated PM messages... and has taken the easy way out by paying $14.99/year for an additional 4000-PM storage capacity...

but now I find that I have a dinky li'l American flag stuck next to my user name...

can I get rid of that...?

'cause I'm a lazy-ass mofo who doesn't want to go to the trouble of weeding out my accumulated PM messages... and has taken the easy way out by paying $14.99/year for an additional 4000-PM storage capacity...

but now I find that I have a dinky li'l American flag stuck next to my user name...

I'd like an Australian flag but you take what you get, I guess. :)

I like your attitude, Noomi... but, then again, I always have... even when you and I might disagree 'bout sumpin' or other... :)

Does it have a Kangaroo on it?

No, it has the blasted Union Jack on it, because we are tied to the Poms.

... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iiv-6fMKyY]Randy Newman - Political Science - YouTube[/ame]

You no like the Old Glory?

me no like dinky irrelevant and/or irreverent representations of Old Glory...

in the same way I don't like used-car lots putting plastic American flags on the antennas of all the cars on their lot...

me no like dinky irrelevant and/or irreverent representations of Old Glory...

in the same way I don't like used-car lots putting plastic American flags on the antennas of all the cars on their lot...

Aha...:thup:

I am thinking of joining myself...the flag really doesn't bother me. IMO, it helps you stand out as a official member.
Flag or not...I do wonder if I can join without having to give my home address to receive the bumber sticker...honestly it would just sit on a shelf or be displayed on some random object...is there an option to skip that part?

What's wrong... They didn't have the hammer and sickle option with regards to the lil' flag? :D

What's wrong... They didn't have the hammer and sickle option with regards to the lil' flag? :D

nope... nor the stars 'n bars...

it'ud be nice to be able to choose the Bonnie Blue Flag... :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7XFXoal9MU]The Bonnie Blue Flag - Gods and Generals - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back