48 hr. neg Rule needs Refinement..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I'm thinking anyone who has been bitten by it should be restored.

How about the neg rep is removed and you just can't rep for a period of time, say a month..

Last edited:
People need to man up and take their negs. We already have rules to prevent repeat neg repping. All one need do is tell a mod and it gets investigated. Worked just fine until enough crybabies made waves.

I disagree. The rule is preventing neg-stalkers from abusing/discouraging n00bs. Who lost their rep recently anyway?

I disagree. The rule is preventing neg-stalkers from abusing/discouraging n00bs. Who lost their rep recently anyway?

And by n00bs you mean proxypuppets who post neg worthy CRAP from the get-go? :eusa_boohoo:

And by n00bs you mean proxypuppets who post neg worthy CRAP from the get-go? :eusa_boohoo:

Tell the maudes if you suspect a sock (I read that somewhere here) but don't change the rules just because someone went emo.

Last edited:
Yes, there are exceptions....

That's was I was thinking, although, anyone that negs me, fits those qualification perfectly..:lol:

i could be wrong, but i think he means he negs people who are pansies, pussies and self-righteous twits.

and yes, that does fit you to a T.

Technically, you are mostly correct, seeing that I generally just return negs received..:thup:

btw. You could do with a hug..:D

pssst..and yes, you've made a habit of being wrong...:lol:

Last edited:

Tell the maudes if you suspect a sock (I read that somewhere here) but don't change the rules just because someone went emo.

I don't cry to mods, but if I see a n00b posting crap and I feel like negging them I will do so without apology. This "neg-stalking abuse" those phonies cried to mods about is where all the whining started from in the first place... boo hoo

How about the neg rep is removed and you just can't rep for a period of time, say a month..

As far as i know... no one has been bounced from the system.

As far as i know... no one has been bounced from the system.

I'm definitely a leg man...:D

Sheesh Syrenn.. considering how much time, effort and such you've put into your rep #'s

You'd admit to some self interest..:wink_2:....:wink_2:

So its agreed, Lumpy needs refinement?

Also, sock puppet noobs need neg rep?

All settled.

Forum List

Back