45 Communist Goals Declared in 1963

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Any of this strike a cord with you?????

The Communist Takeover Of
    America - 45 Declared Goals
    From Greg Swank
    12-4-2
    http://www.rense.com/general32/americ.htm

2. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Oh my God! Russian politicians actually meet their goals! Our politicians could learn a thing or two eh? :eek:

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,203
    You know, most people would see what kind of danger the communist goals are to undermining the United States as a free nation.

The list is nothing new. We've posted it here several times. The fact is the communists have been undermining the United States for the past 50 years and most of America is still asleep to the threat.

In fact, how many people realize that the islamofascist terrorists learned their modern techniques from the Soviet Union? The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Communists figured they could distract the United States by encouraging other enemies to fight us.

I think what the list demonstrates most is the inherent flaws with the United Nations. The United Nations can never (and in my opinion will never) bring about peace because by allowing tyrranical regimes an equal say to free nations, it undermines any efforts to reform those nations. And without freedom to choose good over evil, there can be no peace in the world.

4. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    I think what hits me too about this list is it demonstrates the level that America has become so used to these philosophies becoming so common place and woven daily into society that they are not really seen for what they actually are, and that is dangerous. People are just recently waking up to the problems with our courts and activism, and they are just plain tired of fighting the redistribution of wealth and being called greedy for wanting to keep more of their money...

5. Hagbard Celine

Hagbard Celine Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    This just seems like a list of Conservative gripes or mistakes seen in hindsight. I'm having trouble beliving that these "goals" were set forth by Communists before they happened because everything on the list has happened or is supposedly happening already. Are you sure this isn't just some urban legend, "send this to 10 other people and you'll be blessed" type of deal? I think this is a self-righteous, conservative hoax.

6. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    No not a chain mail thing. All you really have to do is cross reference this with the goals of the ACLU founder Mr Baldwin, or the manifesto etc. It's all out there.