40th anniversary of Mary Jo Kopechne’s drowning

harry-- i'm new here and even i know this bfrgn is a pogue-- he totally ignores ur questions and rebuttals and goes off on his own tangents-- kinda like a "plant" that needs to be trimmed back-- reminds me of the snow vine i've got out in my back yard-- nice to look at for awhile but with no discipline whatsoever-- only thing to do is pull it out by the roots-- Regards, probus

Well you should have told me in the beginning...I'm supposed to answer YOUR questions and you can IGNORE mine...

THAT is a really lousy f_cking thing to say del... a LOW blow...anyone that can overcome opiate addiction is 100 times the man you are or I am...

no, they're not. it may be a lousy thing to say, but it's the reality, and he wasn't that sharp to begin with.

Del this guy wont listen to ya....hes got a Kennedy cock stuck in every orafice on his body...

Harry, my reply has nothing to do with any Kennedy...it has to do with opiate addiction...

Grow up...

no, they're not. it may be a lousy thing to say, but it's the reality, and he wasn't that sharp to begin with.

Del this guy wont listen to ya....hes got a Kennedy cock stuck in every orafice on his body...

Harry, my reply has nothing to do with any Kennedy...it has to do with opiate addiction...

Grow up...

yea right....here you have defended the bloated one against murder and here and in the other thread your defending Jr. the hypocrite ....yea its got nothing to do with the Kennedies.....they are a great group of people Bf....if this was about Rush Limbough and his addiction i am sure you would be as sympathetic....

Grow up...

yea right....here you have defended the bloated one against murder and here and in the other thread your defending Jr. the hypocrite ....yea its got nothing to do with the Kennedies.....they are a great group of people Bf....if this was about Rush Limbough and his addiction i am sure you would be as sympathetic....

You know I have always tried to be honest with you and open about my life, so I need to tell you that part of what you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication.
Rush Limbaugh

I am sympathetic to Rush, but he makes it difficult when he is such a hypocrite...

Sourced Rush Limbaugh quotes:

Compassion is no substitute for justice.

Kurt Cobain was, ladies and gentlemen, a worthless shred of human debris.

Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting.

Grow up...

You know I have always tried to be honest with you and open about my life, so I need to tell you that part of what you have heard and read is correct. I am addicted to prescription pain medication.
Rush Limbaugh

I am sympathetic to Rush, but he makes it difficult when he is such a hypocrite...

Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

He is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act... This is really shameless of Michael J Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting.

so he was in denial....just like a lot of the Kennedy men....

i know this doesn't add much to the discussion, but i've got this great t-shit that has a pix of teddy and oj simpson side by side and it says underneath in the caption: vodka and oj-- i get grins whenever i wear it except in Red Sox land-- Regards, probus
Not all of us in Red Sox land like the Kennedy's:eusa_drool: wear it if you want!

Teddy can rot in hell , there are a load of facts saying he left he rtoo die , I hope he rots after he suffers a long time with the tumor.

Rush Limbaugh

so he was in denial....just like a lot of the Kennedy men....

Yea, but Kennedy men don't run down other people on a personal level... Rush is a bigot, a racist, a misogynist and a moron... perfect for pea brains filled with hate like you...

Yea, but Kennedy men don't run down other people on a personal level... Rush is a bigot, a racist, a misogynist and a moron... perfect for pea brains filled with hate like you...[/QUOTE]

This is a quote of hate.....by the way ask Robert Bork about Kennedy men hate...kook:cuckoo:

Yea, but Kennedy men don't run down other people on a personal level... Rush is a bigot, a racist, a misogynist and a moron... perfect for pea brains filled with hate like you...

This is a quote of hate.....by the way ask Robert Bork about Kennedy men hate...kook:cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

Ted Kennedy on the floor of the Senate:

"Robert Bork's America is a land in which women would be forced into back-alley abortions, blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters, rogue police could break down citizens' doors in midnight raids, schoolchildren could not be taught about evolution, writers and artists could be censored at the whim of the Government, and the doors of the Federal courts would be shut on the fingers of millions of citizens for whom the judiciary is -- and is often the only -- protector of the individual rights that are the heart of our democracy... President Reagan is still our president. But he should not be able to reach out from the muck of Irangate, reach into the muck of Watergate and impose his reactionary vision of the Constitution on the Supreme Court and the next generation of Americans. No justice would be better than this injustice."

This is a quote of hate.....by the way ask Robert Bork about Kennedy men hate...kook:cuckoo:

Ted Kennedy on the floor of the Senate:

"Robert Bork's America is a land in which women would be forced into back-alley abortions, blacks would sit at segregated lunch counters, rogue police could break down citizens' doors in midnight raids, schoolchildren could not be taught about evolution, writers and artists could be censored at the whim of the Government, and the doors of the Federal courts would be shut on the fingers of millions of citizens for whom the judiciary is -- and is often the only -- protector of the individual rights that are the heart of our democracy... President Reagan is still our president. But he should not be able to reach out from the muck of Irangate, reach into the muck of Watergate and impose his reactionary vision of the Constitution on the Supreme Court and the next generation of Americans. No justice would be better than this injustice."[/QUOTE]

yea lets all listen to what Ted Kennedy has to say about another mans character....keep them coming Bfgn your doing great....

So, let me get this straight..

A neocon whackjob starts this thread about a Democrat who WRONGLY left a woman to die.

A leftie then mentions a war that a Republican WRONGLY started in which 4000 people die, and all you cons jump on him like he's got the pox?

LOL...what a bunch a tossers....

So, let me get this straight..

A neocon whackjob starts this thread about a Democrat who WRONGLY left a woman to die.

A leftie then mentions a war that a Republican WRONGLY started in which 4000 people die, and all you cons jump on him like he's got the pox?

LOL...what a bunch a tossers....

we jumped on him for defending the piece of shit.

and neither you nor he can PROVE that Bush lied about the weapons.

Forum List

Back