40th anniversary of Mary Jo Kopechne’s drowning

it is nice someone marks her deaths anniversary...it is a shame that people use it for a political tool....which is what you are all doing....you should be ashamed of yourselves..not one of you ..truly gives a damn about miss kopechne's death other than to use it....you should be ashamed.

But it IS a political tool. The only reason Ted Kennedy got away with it was because he was:

1. A politician
2. A Kennedy

3. it happened in mass.

it is nice someone marks her deaths anniversary...it is a shame that people use it for a political tool....which is what you are all doing....you should be ashamed of yourselves..not one of you ..truly gives a damn about miss kopechne's death other than to use it....you should be ashamed.

But it IS a political tool. The only reason Ted Kennedy got away with it was because he was:

1. A politician
2. A Kennedy

3. it happened in mass.
while that is true, didnt one Kennedy get away with rape in FL, and another with DUI in DC
i dont think it would have mattered much WHERE it happened

More that the people that have voted over and over again to retain him have no decency.

:lol:

fuckin' moonbatty wing-nut! :lol:

accidents happen and all the christians forgave \Teddy.

now STFU and go protect the children...from your male relatives

What Teddy is guilty of, was not an accident, you dumb-ass.

Maybe you should STFU!
:ahole-1:

More that the people that have voted over and over again to retain him have no decency.

What Teddy is guilty of, was not an accident, you dumb-ass.

Maybe you should STFU!
:ahole-1:
naw, let dev keep showing how stupid he can be

i know this doesn't add much to the discussion, but i've got this great t-shit that has a pix of teddy and oj simpson side by side and it says underneath in the caption: vodka and oj-- i get grins whenever i wear it except in Red Sox land-- Regards, probus

Accident my azz. Anytime you get behind the wheel of an automobile DRUNK and someone dies it's no accident. It's murder!

How anybody could defend Ted kennedy for this is a mystery.

It was a classic example of how privilige and money makes you above the law.

It's simple...Ted Kennedy has done MUCH more good over his lifetime...

IF Bush had listened to Ted Kennedy and not invaded Iraq, over a hundred thousand innocent human beings would still be ALIVE, including over 4,000 AMERICANS...

Thats extremely faulty, and complete wrong, logic.

So if say, Mother Teresa had brutally killed someone in a drunken stupor it would be A-OK with you?

Thats extremely faulty, and complete wrong, logic.

So if say, Mother Teresa had brutally killed someone in a drunken stupor it would be A-OK with you?

WHEN did I say the tragedy of Mary Jo Kopechne's death was "A-OK"?

BUT, your portrayal "brutally killed someone in a drunken stupor" ...now THAT's extremely faulty, and complete wrong, logic.

yeah and if we'd have listened to Teddy think how many Americans would still be waiting in line for their health care provider to give them an appointment to look at that tumor on their tongue-- one thing's for sure Mary Jo wouldn't have drowned when that drunken coward saved his own skin instead of trying to save her-- oh and Saddam and his scum bag sons would still be raping and pillaging their country-- too bad somebody couldn't have done to Joe Kennedy and his kids what we did to Saddam and his lads-- it's a big problem for us now that we have a democracy in it's place with permanent bases with which to project our power into the Middle East if necessary-- i'm getting cold, can i have an extra blanky?-- and the "pussification" of America continues-- Regards, probus

ON balance Teddy K has served this nation fairly well, politically

The incident in MASS is, of course, a black mark on his bio that will forever mar his reputation.

Had most of us been at the wheel, we'd have served time in prison for what he got away with.

Such is the nature of a classist society.

yeah and if we'd have listened to Teddy think how many Americans would still be waiting in line for their health care provider to give them an appointment to look at that tumor on their tongue-- one thing's for sure Mary Jo wouldn't have drowned when that drunken coward saved his own skin instead of trying to save her-- oh and Saddam and his scum bag sons would still be raping and pillaging their country-- too bad somebody couldn't have done to Joe Kennedy and his kids what we did to Saddam and his lads-- it's a big problem for us now that we have a democracy in it's place with permanent bases with which to project our power into the Middle East if necessary-- i'm getting cold, can i have an extra blanky?-- and the "pussification" of America continues-- Regards, probus

Did you say the word democracy??? Why, YOU don't subscribe to it's tenets...

YOU are the scum bag...

When you said that he had done much more good in his life. Direct implication that the killing was excused due to all the "good" he has done.

BUT, your portrayal "brutally killed someone in a drunken stupor" ...now THAT's extremely faulty, and complete wrong, logic.

Was he drunk? Yes.

Did he kill someone? Yes.

How did he kill her? Accidental drowning.

Is drowning brutal? Yes.

You wish to argue any of these facts? If not, then the logic stands.

ahhh, who's resorting to "name calling" now tough guy?-- getting frustrated?-- i thought i'd finally get to u if i attacked that murdering boot-legger-- hey brfgn, roll over again and ask ur professor if it's ok to call Joe Kennedy a communist or just a good capitalist-- and ask him to get u another glass of that "moonshine" while u'r at it-- Regards, probus

When you said that he had done much more good in his life. Direct implication that the killing was excused due to all the "good" he has done.

Was he drunk? Yes.

Is drowning brutal? Yes.

You KNOW all the facts, so YOU must have been there...

Let me ask you this...if you were in charge of Kennedy's punishment, what would it be?

punishment at the very minimum: make him repeat Obama's and Osama's name over and over again, real fast, for eternity-- oh, and he must try to run for office outside of Massachussetts-- Regards, probus

Was he drunk? Yes.

Is drowning brutal? Yes.

You KNOW all the facts, so YOU must have been there...

Let me ask you this...if you were in charge of Kennedy's punishment, what would it be?

Man, you're really dumb. Someone doesn't have to be present at event to relay the undisputed facts of the event.

As for your second question, minimum of negligent homicide or manslaughter.

Forum List

Back