$400 Million In Aid To Palestinians: Yea or Nay?

I'll wait for a supporter of this Palestinian Aid Package to put a list together of all the wonderful things Palestinians have done for Americans. I'll wait for the list and if i agree with some of it i might be persuaded to budge a little on this. Burning American Flags and screeching "Death to America!!" certainly doesn't warrant $Millions more in American Tax Payer cash. That's my take anyway.

As long as they continue to elect Hamas to represent them, well fuck em. I wouldn't give em the sweat off my ass. They love Hamas so much. Let Hamas provide for them sans the US taxpayer dollar.

I also wouldn't give em a dime until the rich Arab countries ponied up some of their millions to take care of THEIR people.

Last edited:
Hey at least Israel pretends to like us.

Hey its NOT a pretending :beer:

I hear ya Shai. I was just pointing out that Israel at least shows some appreciation for our support. I have never seen a Palestinian do anything for an American other than burn our American Flag and threaten to kill us. We have given the Palestinians $Billions for several decades and what do we have to show for it? I see nothing. All we got was Hamas. They really should reconsider sending all that Tax Payer cash over to them.

This White House has just announced their plans to send $400 Million in aid to the Palestinians. Have the Palestinians been good to Americans over the years? Do they deserve our Tax Dollars? Foreign Aid seems to be one of those issues that American Citizens have absolutely no say in at all. Our representatives never debate these aid packages publicly. They seem to get automatically approved with no American Citizen input and somewhat secretly. Would the majority of American Citizens support this Palestinian Aid package? Since our representatives wont listen to us,i would be interested in hearing what you all think about this. Thanks.

Where the hell are we going to get $400 MILLION from?
Look in the mirror.

Fuck the Ragheads.

Let the Ragheads rolling around in our money donate to these other Ragheads they sent into Palestine for the purpose of creating turmoil.

In case you forgot, or didn't know:

Originally, when the NEW Israel state was being formed there was a paucity of the raghead swine living in the so-called "Palestine area".

ACTUALLY, THERE NEVER WAS A COUNTRY CALLED PALESTINE. That territory was created by a British mandate wherein the new state of Israel was created.....which, of course was the Israel of ancient biblical times.

The Ragheads in the surrounding countries sent all their segregated homeless dregs, and unincarcerated criminals who were living in virtual concentration camps into "Palestine" with the SPECIFIC PURPOSE of creating problems for the hated Israelites. (Check out these historical facts for yourselves).

AND THESE RAGHEAD ARSEHOLES, WHO CREATED THIS POLITICAL MID EAST CANCER, HAVE SUCCEEDED BEYOND THEIR WILDEST DREAMS.

And, WE, the citizens of America.....NOT the RICH RAGHEADS rolling around in our money.......are using our taxpayer money via the generous MARXIST Palestinian Guardian & Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami, are subsidizing the Muslim Terrorists (HAMAS).

Bottom line: We, Americans, who are terrorized by the Muslim Fucks, are enablers of Muslim Fucks.

WONDERFUL !!!!!

We send Millions of dollars to Israel, yet I don't see you guys complaining..And they don't even need it. The Palestinians aren't able to work and forced to lean on whatever aid they can get to feed their children.

No Israeli ever burned our American Flag and threatened to kill Americans. I'm just not comfortable spending $Billions more on the Palestinians. They have never lifted a finger to help or be civil to Americans. We have sent them several $Billions over several years and what do we have to show for it? Our representatives are not representing the people anymore. The vast majority of Americans would oppose this $400 Million Palestinian aid package. I'm very confident in stating this.

Abbas not truthful to Obama;
denies PA incitement

by Itamar Marcus and Nan Jacques Zilberdik

Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas was not being honest when he said to President Obama this week that the PA was not continuing its incitement against Israel.

Responding to President Obama's demand that the PA make more progress "on incitement issues," Abbas said:

"I say in front of you, Mr. President, that we have nothing to do with incitement against Israel, and we're not doing that," Abbas said. "What we care about is to live in coexistence with Israel in order to bring about the independent Palestinian state that will live side by side with Israel..."
PMW Bulletins

No Israeli ever burned our American Flag and threatened to kill Americans. I'm just not comfortable spending $Billions more on the Palestinians. They have never lifted a finger to help or be civil to Americans. We have sent them several $Billions over several years and what do we have to show for it? Our representatives are not representing the people anymore. The vast majority of Americans would oppose this $400 Million Palestinian aid package. I'm very confident in stating this.

The Tea Party has it's racists..and bigots..and extremists who'd like to overthrow the govt..soo, that must mean they're all like that?

There are people hurting in Palestine that really don't give a damn about any country..They just want their kids to be able to read books..and actually have food to eat.

I'll wait for that list of all the wonderful things Palestinians have done for Americans by the supporters of this aid package. Palestinians have only spit on Americans and threatened to kill them. That's just what i have observed over many years. I'll come back later to check out the list. See ya.

This is a no brainer and has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that WE DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING MONEY.

We send Millions of dollars to Israel, yet I don't see you guys complaining..And they don't even need it. The Palestinians aren't able to work and forced to lean on whatever aid they can get to feed their children.

So let them go somewhere else to get aid, we don't have any money. I'm sick of borrowing from China to give money to anyone. It's stupid.

The Tea Party has it's racists..and bigots..and extremists who'd like to overthrow the govt..soo, that must mean they're all like that?

There are people hurting in Palestine that really don't give a damn about any country..They just want their kids to be able to read books..and actually have food to eat.

The Tea Parties are full of racists and bigots and extremists who want to bring the the Govt??? Excuse me while I LMAO. What a partisan you are boy.

People are hurting in Palestine because Hamas likes it that way. Millions in relief aide roll in there every year. Hamas decides who gets what and who doesn't. Thats how they control the people. Yet he people keep electing these assholes to represent them. Who's the dummy?? Sure ain't Hamas.

I don't feel sorry for these folks at all. They can change what goes on but won't. They are content to play the victim and let the world take care of them. Thats if Hamas allows it. Jeeze.

So let them go somewhere else to get aid, we don't have any money. I'm sick of borrowing from China to give money to anyone. It's stupid.

Then I'm sure you also support America cutting off all funding for Israel?

I'll wait for that list of all the wonderful things Palestinians have done for Americans by the supporters of this aid package. Palestinians have only spit on Americans and threatened to kill them. That's just what i have observed over many years. I'll come back later to check out the list. See ya.

Israel has killed Americans..See the USS Liberty. But that is neither here nor there. What could palestinians that are in refugee camps do to "help America"?

Then I'm sure you also support America cutting off all funding for Israel?

I support cutting off giving money to ANY foreign nation. I also support not defending any nation that isn't willing and able to pay for it themselves.

Now if we're talking about arms sales, then certainly I am for continued arms sales to Israel.

We have given the Palestinians $Billions in "Aid" for several decades yet we still have nothing to show for it. We were even sending them $Millions in aid when they were out in their streets burning American Flags and preaching "Death to America!" Sending them $Millions more in American Tax Dollars just doesn't make any sense at this point. Like i said earlier...Israel at least pretends to like us. The whole Foreign Aid process needs to be revamped. American Citizens need to have more of a say in who our Government gives their money to.

Forum List

Back