$400 Million In Aid To Palestinians: Yea or Nay?

I just don't think the Palestinians have been good & decent to Americans over the years. They do not deserve our hard-earned Tax Dollars. In fact they have even been involved with terrorism that has killed Americans. I think it's an outrage that our Government can approve these kinds of funds without any American Citizen input. I thought they represented the people? How sad.

coming in late.

No. I am tired of giving aid to people how hate us. 400 million WOW? I bet that would go far in an American food bank that feeds Americans.

This White House has just announced their plans to send $400 Million in aid to the Palestinians. Have the Palestinians been good to Americans over the years? Do they deserve our Tax Dollars? Foreign Aid seems to be one of those issues that American Citizens have absolutely no say in at all. Our representatives never debate these aid packages publicly. They seem to get automatically approved with no American Citizen input and somewhat secretly. Would the majority of American Citizens support this Palestinian Aid package? Since our representatives wont listen to us,i would be interested in hearing what you all think about this. Thanks.

Where the hell are we going to get $400 MILLION from?

They took the oil spill clean-up fund and are sending it to them....:lol:

This White House has just announced their plans to send $400 Million in aid to the Palestinians. Have the Palestinians been good to Americans over the years? Do they deserve our Tax Dollars? Foreign Aid seems to be one of those issues that American Citizens have absolutely no say in at all. Our representatives never debate these aid packages publicly. They seem to get automatically approved with no American Citizen input and somewhat secretly. Would the majority of American Citizens support this Palestinian Aid package? Since our representatives wont listen to us,i would be interested in hearing what you all think about this. Thanks.

Where the hell are we going to get $400 MILLION from?

They took the oil spill clean-up fund and are sending it to them....:lol:

Hmm? Never thought of that. Nothing would surprise me with this Administration though. Rahm Emanuel is the Devil.

Where did it go? Where did the taxes collected on every single barrel of oil imported into the USA for spill clean-up go? It's a shitload of money since Exxon Valdez!!!!

No aid to the Pals. Since the Pals hate the USA, why should we give them any money. When you vote for terrorists there are consequences. Go pound sand.

Last edited:

All of those cell phones, wire, blasting caps, and TNT is pretty damned expensive.

First let's ask: What good will this money do?
The PA is among the most corrupt entities in the world. The Gaza strip, where Owebama wants to send the money, is run by Hamas, a terrorist organization. I thought giving money to terrorists was illegal. Shouldn't Obama be put in jail?
But I digress. The PA is lacking lots of things but foreign aid is not one of them. They have received hundreds of billions of dollars from the US, Europe, and Arab countries. And their citizens are just as poor and miserable as before. The money goes to line the pockets of PA officials. Sending more money will not make anyone's lives better, unless they happen to be higher echelon Hamas and PLO members.
This is a giant waste of money designed to bribe good behavior from Arabs. Another stinking pile of shit from Owebama, the most incompetent president in history.

First let's ask: What good will this money do?
The PA is among the most corrupt entities in the world. The Gaza strip, where Owebama wants to send the money, is run by Hamas, a terrorist organization. I thought giving money to terrorists was illegal. Shouldn't Obama be put in jail?
But I digress. The PA is lacking lots of things but foreign aid is not one of them. They have received hundreds of billions of dollars from the US, Europe, and Arab countries. And their citizens are just as poor and miserable as before. The money goes to line the pockets of PA officials. Sending more money will not make anyone's lives better, unless they happen to be higher echelon Hamas and PLO members.
This is a giant waste of money designed to bribe good behavior from Arabs. Another stinking pile of shit from Owebama, the most incompetent president in history.

It says in the Constitution that giving aid and comfort to the enemy is and impeachable offense...so is bribery.

Where are we getting all this cash from anyway? Hmm?

We could deduct it from the billions we send Israel.

Did any of you stop to think that the Palestinian's might just "hate us" because we support all the terrorism Israel inflicts on them everyday?? Not only does the U.S block UN resolutions to prevent Israel being punished for it's crimes, the U.S. sends money, fighter jets, and ammunition to aid Israel in terrorising Palestinian people.

And just like with the flotilla incident, the U.S. turns away from condemning anything Israel does to Palestine and it's people.

Why wouldn't they hate us?

Did any of you stop to think that the Palestinian's might just "hate us" because we support all the terrorism Israel inflicts on them everyday?? Not only does the U.S block UN resolutions to prevent Israel being punished for it's crimes, the U.S. sends money, fighter jets, and ammunition to aid Israel in terrorising Palestinian people.

And just like with the flotilla incident, the U.S. turns away from condemning anything Israel does to Palestine and it's people.

They hate us because we exist. If Israel disappeared tomorrow they would still hate us. Israel has nothing to do with it. And sending those criminals $400m will not change that.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Seemed most of that flotilla was terrorist organizers, not just Palestinians.

Btw.....My understanding is we did condemn what happen...we just didn't declare war.

Last edited:

The United States should not be giving any aid to any nation being that we can't even pay our own bills.

Forum List

Back