40 Years And Counting....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
40 years since Democrat Jimmy Carter installed Ayatollah Khomeini as the leader of Iran.

Thousands of deaths have been the result.

Democrat Obama worked day and night to guarantee nuclear weapons to this 7th century barbaric regime.

Today, - and so far, only reported on i24 news...

"Sources suggest that Iran's Revolutionary Guards, especially its Basij forces -- one of the five forces of the IRGC -- have experienced division, suggesting Iran's leadership is working to counter a budding soft coup.

125 Iranian officials were said to be arrested recently and charged with espionage in an attempt to neutralize them for purportedly turning their backs on the regime.

Many others have been removed from their official posts or simply disappeared from the public eye without any explanation, such as Gen. Ali Nasiri, who has likely been detained, according to sources, while others were killed in assassination plots that include fatal medical injections and car "accidents".
i24NEWS

If this is true, and the regime in Tehran is overthrown....

...Trump should be beatified.

40 years since Democrat Jimmy Carter installed Ayatollah Khomeini as the leader of Iran.

Democrat Obama worked day and night to guarantee nuclear weapons to this 7th century barbaric regime.

"Sources suggest that Iran's Revolutionary Guards, especially its Basij forces -- one of the five forces of the IRGC -- have experienced division, suggesting Iran's leadership is working to counter a budding soft coup.

125 Iranian officials were said to be arrested recently and charged with espionage in an attempt to neutralize them for purportedly turning their backs on the regime.

Many others have been removed from their official posts or simply disappeared from the public eye without any explanation, such as Gen. Ali Nasiri, who has likely been detained, according to sources, while others were killed in assassination plots that include fatal medical injections and car "accidents".
i24NEWS

I think a wiser approach would be a WAIT AND SEE attitude.

But that's just me. I prefer to be paid by my customers BEFORE I spend the money.

i24NEWS

yeah yeah yeah,everything is all jimmy carter and the dems fault Blah blah blah:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::banana2: and him and Bush and your hero Reagan did not commit treason by delaying the release of the hostages and it was just a mere coincidence they got released the day he got elected cause he was such a great president blah blah blah from you as always. , and REPUBLICAN Bush did not get wars started in the middle east that we are still paying for now, your sad song and dance dodgeball routine of the corruption of the republicans being exposed is same as always,tiresome sad song and dance.:shutupsmiley::boohoo::dig::dig:

i24NEWS

I don't think Carter installed Ayatollah..

i24NEWS

I think a wiser approach would be a WAIT AND SEE attitude.

But that's just me. I prefer to be paid by my customers BEFORE I spend the money.

Wiser than what?

i24NEWS

careful,you are going to see some bible length desperate rant from from the lamestream media she worships as truth after you owned her sorry ass just now ,in desperation of avoiding the ass beating you gave her.:2up:

i24NEWS

"I don't think Carter installed Ayatollah."

In that case you'd be in error.

Khomeini was in exile in Paris.....

1. Khomeini and his allies in Iran actually reached out to the Americans, to whom he promised a) to hold the country together, calming the unrest, b) to keep the communists out, and c) to keep the oil flowing. That’s all Carter had to hear! Carter then intercedes with the Iranian military on behalf of Khomeini and in opposition to Bakhtiar, and that the US would not support any coup in favor of the Shah. In 1991, Bakhtiar was assassinated.

a. Carter believed that Khomeini would support democracy, contrary to all that he had written while in exile. In over 110 interviews he gave in Paris in the three months prior to re-entering Iran, he never mentioned the rule of the ‘juriscouncil,’ the clerical guardianship, i.e., the regime in control currently. He promised that he would retire to a life of study, and “…leave all powers to the people.”

b. The first constitution that was written was democratic! Khomeini flew to Iran in February, ’79. Within weeks he began to marginalize democracy forces. Soon a new constitution was written with the rule of the guardians at its center. November 4, of ’79 was the attack on the US embassy and taking of the hostages for 444 days.

2. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108

Speaking of Carter, I bet you didn't know that he wrote speeches for Yasser Arafat

i24NEWS

1. Khomeini and his allies in Iran actually reached out to the Americans, to whom he promised a) to hold the country together, calming the unrest, b) to keep the communists out, and c) to keep the oil flowing. That’s all Carter had to hear! Carter then intercedes with the Iranian military on behalf of Khomeini and in opposition to Bakhtiar, and that the US would not support any coup in favor of the Shah. In 1991, Bakhtiar was assassinated.

a. Carter believed that Khomeini would support democracy, contrary to all that he had written while in exile. In over 110 interviews he gave in Paris in the three months prior to re-entering Iran, he never mentioned the rule of the ‘juriscouncil,’ the clerical guardianship, i.e., the regime in control currently. He promised that he would retire to a life of study, and “…leave all powers to the people.”

b. The first constitution that was written was democratic! Khomeini flew to Iran in February, ’79. Within weeks he began to marginalize democracy forces. Soon a new constitution was written with the rule of the guardians at its center. November 4, of ’79 was the attack on the US embassy and taking of the hostages for 444 days.

2. "When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire."

Speaking of Carter, I bet you didn't know that he wrote speeches for Yasser Arafat

like clockwork,so predictable, a nonsensical bible length desperate rant in defeat.:abgg2q.jpg:

another ass beating she suffers as always on the REAL truth of the hostage situation.:biggrin:

motherfucker traiter Reagan exposed, anybody who likes this man and says he was a good president is one sick fuck.

Some 'October surprise' conspiracies turn out to be true
But I think it is now reasonable to conclude that Casey did something. The Iranians dragged out the negotiations over the release of the hostages. President Carter believed these negotiations were nearly successful in late September 1980, but suddenly new demands were made that stalled the talks. Polls showed Carter within single digits of catching Reagan until about 10 days before the election. Carter lost decisively, and the hostages were inexplicably released minutes after Reagan was sworn in as president.

The story does not end there. Months later, Reagan's newly installed CIA director, Casey, gave the green light to Israel to sell weapons to Iran. In retrospect, this was the beginning of the scandal that broke in 1987, when it became known that the Reagan administration had been exchanging weapons for hostages. Casey died of a brain tumor soon after the scandal broke, taking to his grave further details of this October surprise.

Last edited:

i24NEWS

I'd be happy to provide the details if you like.

i24NEWS

When they kill 4,000 + officials, it's a certifiable purge.
They are nowhere near this.

i24NEWS

As stated in the OP:

"If this is true, and the regime in Tehran is overthrown....

...Trump should be beatified."

What's your problem?

i24NEWS

As stated in the OP:

"If this is true, and the regime in Tehran is overthrown....

...Trump should be beatified."

What's your problem?

Only 125 officials is a stern warning to others to instill fear.
A far cry from being a purge, no less a beautification.
Too early to tell, we'll see.

i24NEWS

What you mean is 40 years ago, the Iranian people had had more than enough of the murderous dictator the USA installed to prevent Iran from getting too chummy with the Soviets, and overthrew the US back government, deposed the Shah, and threw the Americans out of the country.

The USA shot themselves in the foot on this one. Better dead than red, wasn't just a bumper sticker.

That you claim Carter had anything to do with it, shows why a lying piece of shit you really are. It's either that or whatever money you paid for what passes as an education in your life, was a waste of both your time and money.

i24NEWS

I would like, because in this instance, I'm pretty sure it went down like Dragonlady just said.

i24NEWS

Khomeini was in exile in Paris.....

This timeline doesn't add up at all.

i24NEWS

I would like, because in this instance, I'm pretty sure it went down like Dragonlady just said.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

yeah she gave PC an even much worse ass beating than you or i did.

This is PC now after suffering that humilating ass beating from myself earlier and NOW from dragonlady,

giphy.gif

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

i24NEWS

How many years since the US installed the Shah?

i24NEWS

Your story is deeply flawed and full of lies. Carter didn't have a choice about accepting the will of the Iranian people. Short of invading Iran, there was nothing he could have done to stop the Ayatollahs from taking control. If you think otherwise, you're even dumber than your first post would make you look.

i24NEWS

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile::udaman:

yeah she gave PC an even much worse ass beating than you or i did.

This is PC now after suffering that humilating ass beating from myself earlier and NOW from dragonlady,

giphy.gif

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Whoah..she was mistaken in the OP, that is all. It's the 1st time I've seen her be wrong. People make mistakes, they're human.
Likely she's younger than I am, and didn't know.
Just because I want the truth doesn't mean I "beat down" on PC.

People I "beat down" on know it.

One sentence changed in the OP and it would have been just fine.

"40 years since Iran revolted against the shah"...
The "US installed" part isn't even necessary.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back