40% Of NBA Players Have Police Records

Say what you want,
no matter how much money black folks have violence is a natural part of the black community.

Originally posted by Big D
Say what you want,
no matter how much money black folks have violence is a natural part of the black community.

And the white community, hispanic community, etc...

Big D=Master of the Obvious!

Originally posted by nycflasher
Well, I certainly don't go looking for them. I went to a HUGE hockey high-school which sent many players to the NHL, including Brian Leetch. Some are cool, some are not.

I think that Hockey will be plagued as long as they ALLOW fighting. I mean, look at what happened this year. Shit has to stop, sometime.

Fighting is part of the game. The problem is the instigator rules. If a guy gets cheap shoted by an opposing player, then that bad play continues unless a teammate levels that same player. But he isnt going to go after them if he's going to get a 5:00 to only a 2:00 for starting the fight when in reality it was all started by the cheap shot. Hockey can police itself if the refs would let them. Instead the penalize the goons for being a goon and let the speedy wusses (Darcy tucker) get away with murder.

Originally posted by Big D
What you mean to say is:

Most of the kids of the NHL don't grow up in black family's, they come from white family's where values and humility are taught from birth.

You see:

Inner city is just a nice way of saying black, and suburban is a nice way of saying white.

You are a nice and polite racist.

And this is where you dive into lunacy. Go to an inner city Italian community and tell me if you don't see rough and tumble young guys there. Inner city is the inner city, black, white, hispanic, whatever. Cramped living space creates agitation amongst the people. Suburban communites are spread out and provide more personal space for people. People live better.

Forum List

Back