40% Of NBA Players Have Police Records

Well, thanks alot Flasher because of you I have to agree with OCA and many others on this board.

You are clearly a dumb ass.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Naw, they just do it so you have someting to talk about.
I am sure the victims of these crimes will appreciate you making light of this.

Originally posted by Big D
I am sure the victims of these crimes will appreciate you making light of this.

Like im sure blacks will appreciate you trying to make them all look like criminals.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Like im sure blacks will appreciate you trying to make them all look like criminals.
It says 40% of NBA players have police records,

not ALL NBA players have police records.

I disagree with what Big D stands for, but the type of blacks in the NBA are the same people that grew up in the inner city and just made it big. so this is merely reiterating what was already known.

Inner city PEOPLE tend to be more violent then Suburban PEOPLE or Rural PEOPLE on a whole. When PEOPLE grow up in a good family environment, they tend to have better values and a better moral compass. That goes for White, black, hispanic, arab, etc. Thats not to be used as an excuse for those that commit crimes. They ultimately are responsible for their own selves.

NBA Kids are just that. Kids with millions. You've seen kids and how they act in general these days. Now give them millions and they think they are above the law. 18, 19 and 20 year old kids that never went to College with millions creates a volatile situation.

insein,
The majority of blacks in the NBA did go to collage, the reality is blacks are more violent people.

Originally posted by insein
I disagree with what Big D stands for, but the type of blacks in the NBA are the same people that grew up in the inner city and just made it big. so this is merely reiterating what was already known.

Ray allen grew up about 7 minutes away from me in the North End of Hartford. He is one Class Act.

insein,
The majority of blacks in the NBA did go to collage, the reality is blacks are more violent people.

Perhaps you havent looked at the NBA lately. A majority consist of High School Kids, or College drop outs that went for less than 2 years of school. Rarely do you see a college graduate goto the NBA anymore.

Perhaps you havent looked at the NBA lately. A majority consist of High School Kids, or College drop outs that went for less than 2 years of school. Rarely do you see a college graduate goto the NBA anymore.
You can say the same thing about the NHL, but the NHL does not have the criminal problems of the NBA.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Yeah, they're all gentlemen.:rolleyes:

You can look at the stats. Hockey players are very grounded. Thats part of the problem with the NHL's promotion. They don't have anyone with a big enough ego to say he's the man. Jordan knew he was the man. Bird and MAgic knew they were the man. The NBA marketed that and sold them as ambassadors for the league. Almost everyone in the NHL with a few exceptions are family guys with very humble backgrounds. You won't find an NHL player rolling into a club snorting coke with 10 of his friends and harrassing all the women at 2AM on a Wednesday.

You won't find an NHL player rolling into a club snorting coke with 10 of his friends and harrassing all the women at 2AM on a Wednesday.

Well, I certainly don't go looking for them. I went to a HUGE hockey high-school which sent many players to the NHL, including Brian Leetch. Some are cool, some are not.

I think that Hockey will be plagued as long as they ALLOW fighting. I mean, look at what happened this year. Shit has to stop, sometime.

The majority of NBA players have police records because of their violent attacks against women. Attacking women is a epidemic in the black community.

Most of the kids of the NHL don't grow up in the inner city. They came from suburban or rural communities where values and humility are taught from birth.
What you mean to say is:

Most of the kids of the NHL don't grow up in black family's, they come from white family's where values and humility are taught from birth.

You see:

Inner city is just a nice way of saying black, and suburban is a nice way of saying white.

You are a nice and polite racist.

What you mean to say is:

Most of the kids of the NHL don't grow up in black family's, they come from white family's where values and humility are taught from birth.

You see:

Inner city is just a nice way of saying black, and suburban is a nice way of saying white.

You are a nice and polite racist.

And you are what, sociologist for the ignorant and shameless?
Too bad you never graduated high school.

New Topics

Forum List

Back