4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

Very little is safe. Take a look at how many people get run over by cars. Or how many kids are accidentally killed when mom or dad backs over them. It's tragic, and it happens every day but it only you ghouls who laugh gleefully whenever it happens.

I'm sorry...are you talking about people who start a thread every time there is a shooting or a killing by other than guns as...........ghouls? I'm shocked! Shocked, do you hear!

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others. Like every other despicable douchebag out there.

It is a reminder to be a responsible gun owner. Had this woman just read one she might have been more careful. None of the pro gun postings helped this woman that is for sure.

Very little is safe. Take a look at how many people get run over by cars. Or how many kids are accidentally killed when mom or dad backs over them. It's tragic, and it happens every day but it only you ghouls who laugh gleefully whenever it happens.

Everything is safe if you use it responsibility. I have rear radar and a camera in every car I own, but I still get out and look. My weapon is ALWAYS secured. You'd be very surprised how little time it takes to do it right.

Everything is safe if you use it responsibility. I have rear radar and a camera in every car I own, but I still get out and look. My weapon is ALWAYS secured. You'd be very surprised how little time it takes to do it right.

Sure you do. And no, nothing is "safe". There is always something that can happen to make it not safe. The only possible way you can almost never be involved in an accident is to never leave your house but then, how many people are injured and killed in home accidents?

It's called the law of averages.

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others.

Because it is pointed out that there is a serious cost to improperly having or using guns, you think that ghoulish?

Because it is shown that gun ownership is not the panacea that the gun nutters would have you believe is ghoulish?

Showing that the guns in the home are at least as dangerous as the idea of potential crime is ghoulish?

I don't think so. It is pointing out that the gun you bought to protect yourself with is often the gun you get shot with.

Not ghoulish. Fact.

I'm sorry...are you talking about people who start a thread every time there is a shooting or a killing by other than guns as...........ghouls? I'm shocked! Shocked, do you hear!

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others. Like every other despicable douchebag out there.

The first thing you learn in 'gun class' is there is NO SUCH THING as an accidental shooting.

It is a reminder to be a responsible gun owner. Had this woman just read one she might have been more careful. None of the pro gun postings helped this woman that is for sure.

I've been around guns and gun owners my whole life. I can't think of too many that haven't stressed responsibility in handling and storage, especially when young children are involved.

If someone is willing to leave a gun where a preschooler can get it, he or she wasn't going to be persuaded into storing it properly just because it was on the internet.

Florida Woman Shot in Back by 4-Year-Old Son

A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot in his mother, an apparently staunch pro-gun advocate, in the back in north Florida on Tuesday, according to local deputies.

The woman, who has been identified as Jamie Gilt, 31, told Putnam County police officials that her son was sitting in the back of her pickup truck when he picked up a .45-caliber handgun and shot her through the back of the seat. A deputy on patrol approached the car on Tuesday afternoon, as it had stopped and looked “awkward,” and found her shot in the front seat.

4 year olds don't get to exercise that right. Nice try though.

I've been around guns and gun owners my whole life. I can't think of too many that haven't stressed responsibility in handling and storage, especially when young children are involved.

If someone is willing to leave a gun where a preschooler can get it, he or she wasn't going to be persuaded into storing it properly just because it was on the internet.

A reminder is not going to hurt.

Oh well, these things happen.
Not if you don't have guns around kids.
Well, she wasn't being very responsible, was she? As I said.....oh well. I wonder if he'd aimed a bit higher.

Glad it was her shot and not him. This does hurt the guns are for safety argument.-

Yes......there are over 357,000,000 guns in private hands....and about 19,000 non fatal gun accidents....and 505 accidental gun deaths...

Yeah...you just made a stupid point.

Well, she wasn't being very responsible, was she? As I said.....oh well. I wonder if he'd aimed a bit higher.

Glad it was her shot and not him. This does hurt the guns are for safety argument.-

Yes......there are over 357,000,000 guns in private hands....and about 19,000 non fatal gun accidents....and 505 accidental gun deaths...

Really? Thats about 19,000 more accidents than most civilized countries. Over 500 people dead and you say no problem. We found the ghoul.

More people than that die in swimming pools each year in the US. Should we ban those while we're at it?

Great argument. Cars and guns are exactly the same thing. Absolutely. The purpose for cars is to kill others. You nailed it.

More people than that die in swimming pools each year in the US. Should we ban those while we're at it?

Most those are children. What you think the numbers would be like if as many children had guns as swim?

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others.

Because it is pointed out that there is a serious cost to improperly having or using guns, you think that ghoulish?

Because it is shown that gun ownership is not the panacea that the gun nutters would have you believe is ghoulish?

Showing that the guns in the home are at least as dangerous as the idea of potential crime is ghoulish?

I don't think so. It is pointing out that the gun you bought to protect yourself with is often the gun you get shot with.

Not ghoulish. Fact.

That is an anti gunner myth....again...

357,000,000 guns in private hands......19,000 non fatal gun accidents.... 505 accidental gun deaths.....

Do you understand how big a difference there is between the numbers.......and how wrong you are?

the gun you own is not the one you are shot with.......again...reference the numbers above and the truth that in shootings that involve Aquaintances...the majority are criminals.........with long histories of violence and criminal activity...

In fact....if you own a gun...and do not abuse drugs, alcohol, do not have a history of violence or a history of crime......you will not be shot with your own gun........

Dumb shit. They post them in hopes of helping brain dead morons come to an understanding of reality. It isn't done to be gleeful. Think for a change.

So a product designed to kill people ends up accidentally killing fewer people than concrete holes filled with water, but we should ban guns because they are so dangerous.

Really? Thats about 19,000 more accidents than most civilized countries. Over 500 people dead and you say no problem. We found the ghoul.

Fuck you brain dead....respond to the actual numbers half wit.....of course you won't, because the truth, the facts and the reality show you are wrong....

Forum List

Back