4 year old exercises his second amendment rights

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida Woman Shot in Back by 4-Year-Old Son

A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot in his mother, an apparently staunch pro-gun advocate, in the back in north Florida on Tuesday, according to local deputies.

The woman, who has been identified as Jamie Gilt, 31, told Putnam County police officials that her son was sitting in the back of her pickup truck when he picked up a .45-caliber handgun and shot her through the back of the seat. A deputy on patrol approached the car on Tuesday afternoon, as it had stopped and looked “awkward,” and found her shot in the front seat.

Capture.PNG

Florida Woman Shot in Back by 4-Year-Old Son

A 4-year-old boy accidentally shot in his mother, an apparently staunch pro-gun advocate, in the back in north Florida on Tuesday, according to local deputies.

The woman, who has been identified as Jamie Gilt, 31, told Putnam County police officials that her son was sitting in the back of her pickup truck when he picked up a .45-caliber handgun and shot her through the back of the seat. A deputy on patrol approached the car on Tuesday afternoon, as it had stopped and looked “awkward,” and found her shot in the front seat.

I'm sure she is one of those people who said it would never happen to her.

She's cute. Hopefully she makes a full recovery.

Very little is safe. Take a look at how many people get run over by cars. Or how many kids are accidentally killed when mom or dad backs over them. It's tragic, and it happens every day but it only you ghouls who laugh gleefully whenever it happens.

Very little is safe. Take a look at how many people get run over by cars. Or how many kids are accidentally killed when mom or dad backs over them. It's tragic, and it happens every day but it only you ghouls who laugh gleefully whenever it happens.

When was I laughing? Feel bad for the kid.

I'm sorry...are you talking about people who start a thread every time there is a shooting or a killing by other than guns as...........ghouls? I'm shocked! Shocked, do you hear!

I'm sorry...are you talking about people who start a thread every time there is a shooting or a killing by other than guns as...........ghouls? I'm shocked! Shocked, do you hear!

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others. Like every other despicable douchebag out there.

When was I laughing? Feel bad for the kid.

You posted in this thread....obviously you were laughing, you ghoul.

No, I am referring to 357 and RW as ghouls because they go out of their way to post up every accidental shooting they can find and they are always gleeful when the do so. In other words they are ghouls who enjoy the pain and suffering of others. Like every other despicable douchebag out there.

I'm sorry to hear about your vision problems. How long have you had this inability to see things from your Right side?

Forum List

Back