4 Reasons Why 'Climate Change' Is a Flat-Out Hoax

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change. What comes next?

Here’s what the author of this piece writes:

First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims.

In obtaining my degree, I took enough classes in chemistry, physics, and geology to develop a keen appreciation of the scientific method, the best way ever devised for winnowing the truth from fakery and deception. If taking the scientific method into account, no intelligent person can fail to see that the constant drumbeat of wild and hysterical claims about the climate are insults to the search for Truth.

Following are four reasons why I will bet my life that "climate change" is the greatest scientific and political hoax in human history.

1. Rampant scientific fraud

2. The duping of Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Public

3. A long trail of wildly inaccurate predictions

4. Intentional concealment of inconvenient parts of climate history

All of the details and conclusions @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/4_reasons_why_climate_change_is_a_flatout_hoax.html

The IPCC is still wrong on climate change. Scientists prove it. @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ng_on_climate_change_scientists_prove_it.html
^ such profound ignorace. Incredible

So let me guess...you believe that there is plenty of observed, measured evidence that supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability.

Notice that Indiana Fun, Crepitus, ProgressivePatriot and Blackflag avoid honest debate?

Of course they do....their debate skills are confined to name calling or insensate bleating.

Mountains of observed, measured evidence that global warming is taking place and that the primary causes are anthropogenic: IPCC - Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

So you keep saying...but you don't seem to be able to bring a single piece of it here...and why? Because there is not a single piece of observed, measured data in existence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability. Prove me wrong. If there are mountains of it, you should have no problem bringing just a single piece of it here.

I predict you won't because you know perfectly well that it isn't there...but as always, you are willing to lie your ass off just because.

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change. What comes next?

First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims.

In obtaining my degree, I took enough classes in chemistry, physics, and geology to develop a keen appreciation of the scientific method, the best way ever devised for winnowing the truth from fakery and deception. If taking the scientific method into account, no intelligent person can fail to see that the constant drumbeat of wild and hysterical claims about the climate are insults to the search for Truth.

Following are four reasons why I will bet my life that "climate change" is the greatest scientific and political hoax in human history.

All of the details and conclusions @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/4_reasons_why_climate_change_is_a_flatout_hoax.html

The IPCC is still wrong on climate change. Scientists prove it. @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ng_on_climate_change_scientists_prove_it.html

Can you be more specific.

Let's start at the beginning.

Is the earth getting warmer or cooler right now?
Cooler..
View attachment 222461

And its cyclical in its behavior..

View attachment 222463

And its about to get MUCH colder... Our interglacial is about over if it is not already as a temp spike precedes rapid cooling into the next glacial cycle. That happened in 1998...

So in the last 100 years sense the earth is getting cooler you are telling me?

Or are you saying its warming up but be prepared for a long term cooling cycle?
Wow... Another idiot who likes "snipit" looks starting in the LIA and looking only at that section of a warming planet. All while ignoring the massive cool down that came in the 1300's...

Its people like you who think we have somehow stopped natural forces and now everything is man made.. Your a dupe!

As I said before, provide just one observed and verifiable scientific fact which proves your speculation of man caused anything which rules out natural variation.

You're a name caller with poor use of punctuation! lol. If we are just throwing insults.

So back to the matter at hand, what do greenhouse gasses do in your world?
Show me where a green house condition exists in earths atmosphere...

I'll wait..

Can you be more specific.

Let's start at the beginning.

Is the earth getting warmer or cooler right now?
Cooler..
View attachment 222461

View attachment 222463

And its about to get MUCH colder... Our interglacial is about over if it is not already as a temp spike precedes rapid cooling into the next glacial cycle. That happened in 1998...

Wow... Another idiot who likes "snipit" looks starting in the LIA and looking only at that section of a warming planet. All while ignoring the massive cool down that came in the 1300's...

Its people like you who think we have somehow stopped natural forces and now everything is man made.. Your a dupe!

As I said before, provide just one observed and verifiable scientific fact which proves your speculation of man caused anything which rules out natural variation.

You're a name caller with poor use of punctuation! lol. If we are just throwing insults.

I'll wait..

Is this something where we are saying greenhouse gasses work different in an "open" system vs closed?

Cooler..
View attachment 222461

View attachment 222463

I'll wait..

Is this something where we are saying greenhouse gasses work different in an "open" system vs closed?
LOL..

Too Funny;

The earth is an OPEN system.. So tell me how it is a green house? And yes, this distinction matters in our atmosphere.

I'll wait..

LOL..

Too Funny;

The earth is an OPEN system.. So tell me how it is a green house? And yes, this distinction matters in our atmosphere.

Is Venus hotter than Mercury?

I'll wait..

LOL..

Too Funny;

What is the thickness, make up and density of those atmospheres?

I'll wait..

LOL..

Too Funny;

So you have proved to me the greenhouse effect exists in open systems.

I'll wait..

LOL..

Too Funny;

No it doesn't.. Mass properties and how it physically effects energy are all it proves.

Tell me, when you look at the LOG of CO2, what does it show us?

Log CO2.JPG

Last edited:
LOL..

Too Funny;

No it doesn't.. Mass properties and how it physically effects energy are all it proves.

View attachment 222868

But, you just proved to me the atmosphere of Venus has a greenhouse effect. I guess we can liberally hope the earth doesn't but man, I'm kinda conservative.

LOL..

Too Funny;

View attachment 222868

But, you just proved to me the atmosphere of Venus has a greenhouse effect. I guess we can liberally hope the earth doesn't but man, I'm kinda conservative.
LOL

Nope... Try again...

View attachment 222868

LOL

Nope... Try again...

Do I have to keep replying to show you that you didn't "un convince" me that the "heat holding" (saying greenhouse I guess makes ppl angry) effect of the gasses in Venus' atmosphere don't work the same as Earth's?

How about I just reply when you convince me the open system on Venus works different than the open system on Earth.

View attachment 222868

LOL

Nope... Try again...

Do I have to keep replying to show you that you didn't "un convince" me that the "heat holding" (saying greenhouse I guess makes ppl angry) effect of the gasses in Venus' atmosphere don't work the same as Earth's?

How about I just reply when you convince me the open system on Venus works different than the open system on Earth.
Again... What are the make ups of those atmospheres? What is their weight? Energy directly affects the mass and the rate of loss is effected by the type of mass... It is not a green house.

A green house holds energy by a placed closed barrier which only allows energy one way. IN.. None of the atmospheres you cited are closed systems. Their weights and masses differ as do their chemical makeups. Something you fail to understand.

Last edited:

I'll wait..

LOL..

Too Funny;

Look to the idea gas laws if you want to know why venus is hotter than mercury. Here is a hint...it has nothing to do with the composition of the atmosphere. The ideal gas laws and the incoming solar energy will tell you the temperature of every planet in the solar system with an atmosphere...the greenhouse gas theory will only tell you the temperature here, and then only if you apply an ad hoc fudge factor. It can't even begin to tell you the temperatures of the other planets with atmospheres.

LOL..

Too Funny;

View attachment 222868

No..the atmosphere of venus does not have a greenhouse effect. The first requirement of a greenhouse effect as described by climate science is that IR from the warmed surface heats the atmosphere. On venus, the atmosphere is so dense that almost no solar energy ever reaches the surface so the surface is not warmed by incoming energy.

Then there is the fact that the dark side of venus is the same temperature as the light side even though night on venus is 58 days long. Explain how a greenhouse effect, as described by climate science keeps the dark side of the planet the same temperature as the daylight side during a night that last 58 days. Here on earth, the so called greenhouse effect starts bleeding energy even before the sun goes down...in fact, it starts bleeding energy as soon as the sun passes its zenith at "high noon".

The greenhouse effect, as described by climate science doesn't even begin to explain the temperature of venus...but the ideal gas law along with the incoming solar energy, predict its temperature very accurately....no greenhouse effect required.

FYI: Not all conservatives think like robots and groupthink. Some conservatives follow a protocol of respect for God's green earth. It is also a good idea to listen to an effort by many scientists to inform humanity of important issues.
Well, today you have conservatives, and 'Conservatives'. The former I respect and can debate issues with. The latter are simply the Cult of Trump, and are extremely proud of their ignorance, and resent any intrusion of reality on that ignorance.

Now hear this:

‘Sobering’ New UN Report Challenges Republican Climate Hawks’ Free-Market Dogma | HuffPost

I am 71 hears old and I actually fear reincarnation more than death and this is why. I do not want to come back into a world on fire, plagued by drought, extreme weather, and famine That is where we are headed. The pig headed and greedy conservatives had better wake up and realize that they can't kill the earth for short term profits which is exactly what this is all about.

Younger people had better wake the fuck up and think about their future regardless of their spiritual beliefs

5bbbaff2220000bb01dd9996.jpeg

A landmark new United Nations report warning of catastrophic global warming doesn’t seem to have shaken many Republican climate hawks’ faith that market tweaks alone can deliver the unprecedented emissions cuts needed to avert disaster.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, a U.N. consortium of researchers from 40 countries, said Sunday the reductions needed to avoid average global warming beyond 1.5 degrees Celsius (2.7 degrees Fahrenheit) above preindustrial levels require “rapid, far-reaching and unprecedented changes in all aspects of society.”

“The only force that I know of on the planet that can deliver innovation as quickly as we need it is the free enterprise system,” said former Rep. Bob Inglis (R-S.C.), now the executive director of RepublicEn, a group urging Republicans to support a ca

And please spare us the hysterical horsesit which I can already hear about the evil UN plotting to usurp our soverenty and establish a one world government . Get the fuck over it.

LMFAO you posting about reincarnation as proof man made climate change is real ?

What a LGBT dofus..
No bubba. Do you have a reading problem.?? That is not what I said at all.

Do YOU have a thinking problem? the current warming trend very similar to PREVIOUS warming trends back to the mid 1800's. There are FEWER landfalling hurricanes and Tornadoes than usual in the last decade. Increasing cold/snow in recent decades, decreasing wildfire and flood deaths.

Alarmist/Warmists have failed to show evidence that CO2 is a driver of climate, which of course isn't surprising since it doesn't exist.
Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet

Either you are extremely ignorant, or you are a liar. More than likely both are true.

The fact that they want to END the DEBATE, say the science is settled, and demonize those who don't blindly agree as "Deniers" tells me all I need to know. It is a SCAM to push more big government, and economy choking taxes on fossil fuels, and products that use fossil fuels that run the world.

Forum List

Back