A $240 per gallon gas tax to fight the global warming hoax.

Is $240 a gallon tax enough to get you to end your evil ways by driving to work and the store?

• Nah. I'm good till it hits $400 a gallon tax. Then filling my 20 gallon tank would be $8,000 a week

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Yes. I'd buy a horse and tow my car around for a bag of oats.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
  • A new U.N. report suggests a $240 per gallon gas tax equivalent is needed to fight global warming.
  • The U.N. says a carbon tax would need to be as high as $27,000 per ton in the year 2100.
  • If you think that’s unlikely to ever happen, you’re probably right.
/-----/ A United Nations special climate report suggests a tax on carbon dioxide emissions would need to be as high as $27,000 per ton at the end of the century to effectively limit global warming.

iu

• A new U.N. report suggests a $240 per gallon gas tax equivalent is needed to fight global warming.
  • The U.N. says a carbon tax would need to be as high as $27,000 per ton in the year 2100.
  • If you think that’s unlikely to ever happen, you’re probably right.
/-----/ A United Nations special climate report suggests a tax on carbon dioxide emissions would need to be as high as $27,000 per ton at the end of the century to effectively limit global warming.

iu

The photo is relevant. Some of these Wallies want us to go back to the Horse and Buggy days such as the Canadian economy...

The UN being who they are... Communist control lunatics..

They have no facts and yet they want control of the USA... They need to be told to go to hell...

They have no facts and yet they want control of the USA... They need to be told to go to hell...
Oh, they've been told repeatedly.

They just dont listen.

Dear President Trump

It is time for you to bitch slap the UN once again. Please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

The Anti UN American

dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/a-240-per-gallon-gas-tax-to-fight-global-warming-new-un-report-suggests-carbon-pricing/

Laughing.....for the highest range of an estimate for the year 2100?

Trump won't live that long. Between the big macs and the cokes, I give him until 2050, tops.

Oh, they've been told repeatedly.

They just dont listen.
Dad once told me you have to get the mules attention before you can get work out of them.. 2 x 4's work well for this.... Maybe we need a bigger one?

Dear President Trump

It is time for you to bitch slap the UN once again. Please do so as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance.

The Anti UN American

dailycaller.com/2018/10/08/a-240-per-gallon-gas-tax-to-fight-global-warming-new-un-report-suggests-carbon-pricing/

Holly shit you actually posted something LMAO!!

The UN is our enemy and always has been, the ONE WORLD ORDER might bitch slap some of the dumbass leftist one day they'll wake up.

upload_2018-10-8_20-8-7.png

Well, that will take a bite out of that proposed $15 an hour minimum wage.

Better make it $1,500 per hour.

Well, that will take a bite out of that proposed $15 an hour minimum wage.

Better make it $1,500 per hour.

In 2100?

One would hope we'd have a better option than gasoline with more than 80 years to work on the problem.

Forum List

Back