4 Reasons Why 'Climate Change' Is a Flat-Out Hoax

I am 71 hears old and I actually fear reincarnation more than death and this is why. I do not want to come back into a world on fire, plagued by drought, extreme weather, and famine That is where we are headed.

Based on some of the crazy, immoral, and outright evil crap which you've advocated, defended, and even occasionally admitted to engaging in yourself, I think it's safe to say that when you shuffle off this mortal coil, you will be going to some place that is much, much warmer, than the Earth will ever get, even if this insane “climate change” hoax was based on any truth. That is where you are headed.

No reincarnation. We get one chance at this life, and soon enough, you'll be held to account for what you did with yours.

You needn't worry about the Earth, and those on it; we'll do just fine without you. In fact, we'll do better without you.
I am 71 hears old and I actually fear reincarnation more than death and this is why. I do not want to come back into a world on fire, plagued by drought, extreme weather, and famine That is where we are headed.

Based on some of the crazy, immoral, and outright evil crap which you've advocated, defended, and even occasionally admitted to engaging in yourself, I think it's safe to say that when you shuffle off this mortal coil, you will be going to some place that is much, much warmer, than the Earth will ever get, even if this insane “climate change” hoax was based on any truth. That is where you are headed.

No reincarnation. We get one chance at this life, and soon enough, you'll be held to account for what you did with yours.

You needn't worry about the Earth, and those on it; we'll do just fine without you. In fact, we'll do better without you.

Now ………...

upload_2018-10-13_14-39-38.jpeg

This is the first line from the OP's link:

"First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims."

This is the last line about the author of the opinion piece:

"John Eidson is a 1968 electrical engineering graduate of Georgia Tech; a lifelong conservative; and the father of two law-abiding, self-reliant sons."

So let me translate, the author of this piece is an anti-science denialist who for ideological reasons refuses to accept the established science of climate change. His OPINION piece is total bullshit and just more chum thrown out from the mindless denialist masses to swallow. Nothing more; nothing less.

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change. What comes next?

Here’s what the author of this piece writes:

First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims.

In obtaining my degree, I took enough classes in chemistry, physics, and geology to develop a keen appreciation of the scientific method, the best way ever devised for winnowing the truth from fakery and deception. If taking the scientific method into account, no intelligent person can fail to see that the constant drumbeat of wild and hysterical claims about the climate are insults to the search for Truth.

Following are four reasons why I will bet my life that "climate change" is the greatest scientific and political hoax in human history.

1. Rampant scientific fraud

2. The duping of Mr. & Mrs. John Q. Public

3. A long trail of wildly inaccurate predictions

4. Intentional concealment of inconvenient parts of climate history

All of the details and conclusions @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/4_reasons_why_climate_change_is_a_flatout_hoax.html

The IPCC is still wrong on climate change. Scientists prove it. @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ng_on_climate_change_scientists_prove_it.html
One reason why climate change deniers are full of shit and dangerous:

Heartland Institute and its NIPCC report fail the credibility test | Climate Science Watch

The discredited Heartland Institute is attempting to present its new NIPCC report, Climate Change Reconsidered, as a legitimate alternative authority to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC). But the NIPCC report is not a credible scientific undertaking, and the Heartland Institute has no credibility, scientific or otherwise.
You do realize the IPCC is batting 1000 for its failure in any prediction... Don't You?

"First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims."

"John Eidson is a 1968 electrical engineering graduate of Georgia Tech; a lifelong conservative; and the father of two law-abiding, self-reliant sons."

So let me translate, the author of this piece is an anti-science denialist who for ideological reasons refuses to accept the established science of climate change. His OPINION piece is total bullshit and just more chum thrown out from the mindless denialist masses to swallow. Nothing more; nothing less.
You attack him yet he has more science in his background than does Gore or any other alarmist.. Even Bill Nye the science liar is not a real scientist.. Yet you all believe him... Priceless...

Now please address the real science he presented and refute it. You cant, because its repeatable and has been verified...

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change. What comes next?

First, a disclaimer: I am not a climate scientist. In fact, I am not a scientist of any kind. But I do have a degree in electrical engineering, which I mention only to point out that I am at least as qualified as the next non-scientist to form rational opinions about global warming claims.

In obtaining my degree, I took enough classes in chemistry, physics, and geology to develop a keen appreciation of the scientific method, the best way ever devised for winnowing the truth from fakery and deception. If taking the scientific method into account, no intelligent person can fail to see that the constant drumbeat of wild and hysterical claims about the climate are insults to the search for Truth.

Following are four reasons why I will bet my life that "climate change" is the greatest scientific and political hoax in human history.

All of the details and conclusions @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/4_reasons_why_climate_change_is_a_flatout_hoax.html

The IPCC is still wrong on climate change. Scientists prove it. @ https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ng_on_climate_change_scientists_prove_it.html

Can you be more specific.

Let's start at the beginning.

Is the earth getting warmer or cooler right now?
Cooler..
Holecene 2.JPG

And its cyclical in its behavior..

CO2 and Ice Ages.JPG

And its about to get MUCH colder... Our interglacial is about over if it is not already as a temp spike precedes rapid cooling into the next glacial cycle. That happened in 1998...

You attack him yet he has more science in his background than does Gore or any other alarmist.. Even Bill Nye the science liar is not a real scientist.. Yet you all believe him... Priceless...

Now please address the real science he presented and refute it. You cant, because its repeatable and has been verified...

In response to your questions regarding Eidson's opinion piecs:

1. Rampant Scientific Fraud. He cites ONE, YES FOLKS, ONE, example of alleged fraud and who does he quote: David Evans a well known anti-science conservative denialist whose opinion is not worth the electrons it takes to publish his opinion on line.

2. Duping of the American public. Once again he cites, ONE, YES FOLKS, ONE individual when in fact the examples of fossil fuel companies duping the American public into questioning the established and clear science of climate change is legion.

3. Inaccurate predictions. This is just a red herring and more BS. The predictions of climate change are coming true, Stronger storms, rising sea levels, melting ice caps, extreme weather, etc.

4. Concealing History. Now this is typical conservative inane conspiracy trash thrown out for the gullible. Not one of those events is "concealed".

The opinion piece was only so much flotsam and jetsam for the conservative denialist movement.

Last edited:

In response to your questions regarding Eidson's opinion piecs:

1. Rampant Scientific Fraud. He cites ONE, YES FOLKS, ONE, example of alleged fraud and who does he quote: David Evans a well known anti-science conservative denialist whose opinion is not worth the electrons it takes to publish his opinion on line.

2. Duping of the American public. Once again he cites, ONE, YES FOLKS, ONE individual when in fact there are hundreds if not thousands of examples of fossil fuel companies duping the American public into questioning the established and clear science of climate change.

3. Inaccurate predictions. This is just a red herring and more BS. The predictions of climate change are coming true, Stronger storms, rising sea levels, melting ice caps, extreme weather, etc.

4. Concealing History. Now this is typical conservative inane conspiracy trash thrown out for the gullible. Not one of those events is "concealed".

The opinion piece was only so much flotsam and jetsam for the conservative denialist movement.
Dr. David Evans work is repeatable and verified. He not only debunks your tripe but shows how the scientific fraud was perpetuated.

Your use of the word denialist exposes you and your pure bull shit political hack crap. You have no intention of debating the facts. This is why you idiots are never taken seriously..

Wake me when you get one, just one, verifiable scientific fact that is observed and can be verified that supports your hyperbole of AGW. I and others here have asked for the evidence over and over and not one has yet to produce it.

Dr. Evans provided proof that CO2 can not influence the atmosphere like you and your alarmists say it can. Even the IPCC has now had to admit its predictions of 6 deg C warming for each doubling of CO2 was so ludicrous that they have reduced it to 0.6-1.1 deg C rise per doubling now...

Your warming fantasy has never identified the atmospheric(mid troposphere) hot spot, which must exist if your hypothesis were true..

Please, deal in facts.

Lets deal with these two...

Name one prediction that was made by the IPCC that has come to pass. You wont find any because they all failed. Their modeling is so bad that they must "train" their models every few years to put them back inside 2 standard deviations. When they do this, the modeling failure is erased and the general public is none the wiser. THIS IS BLATANT DECEPTION! They conceal the models failure.

cmip5-73-models-vs-obs-20n-20s-mt-5-yr-means11 Dr Roy Spencer.png

The balloon data sets tell the story. These are hard evidence observations which show the modeling is crap.

For some reason.....Scientists from around the world concur on manmade climate change

Only Republicans and Oil Companies disagree

For some reason.....Scientists from around the world concur on manmade climate change

For some reason left wing fools believe the lies they are told and fail to fact check them or are to stupid too do so... In either event, Stupidity is the common factor among left wing fools.

For some reason satellite instruments also disagree,( maybe the oil companies paid for them?):
Solar Storm Dumps Gigawatts into Earth's Upper Atmosphere | Science Mission Directorate
no_spike_strip.jpg

"For the three day period, March 8th through 10th, the thermosphere absorbed 26 billion kWh of energy. Infrared radiation from CO2 and NO, the two most efficient coolants in the thermosphere, re-radiated 95% of that total back into space."
Every one of the "scientists" you believe claims that 50% of the energy absorbed by greenhouse gases is re-radiated down and 50 % up and out....not 95% up and out as SABER registered.

For some reason satellite instruments also disagree,( maybe the oil companies paid for them?):
Solar Storm Dumps Gigawatts into Earth's Upper Atmosphere | Science Mission Directorate
no_spike_strip.jpg

"For the three day period, March 8th through 10th, the thermosphere absorbed 26 billion kWh of energy. Infrared radiation from CO2 and NO, the two most efficient coolants in the thermosphere, re-radiated 95% of that total back into space."
Every one of the "scientists" you believe claims that 50% of the energy absorbed by greenhouse gases is re-radiated down and 50 % up and out....not 95% up and out as SABER registered.
Another series of papers which blow major holes in the Trenbreth and Hansen Et Al planetary energy budget cartoon..

Looks like I need to read them..

Actually oil companies like Exxon and BP agree that global warming is real and the result of the burning of fossil fuels.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Actually oil companies like Exxon and BP agree that global warming is real and the result of the burning of fossil fuels.
Again, Prove you're assertion...

Parroting left wing BS doesn't make it true..

Can you be more specific.

Let's start at the beginning.

Is the earth getting warmer or cooler right now?
Cooler..
View attachment 222461

And its cyclical in its behavior..

View attachment 222463

And its about to get MUCH colder... Our interglacial is about over if it is not already as a temp spike precedes rapid cooling into the next glacial cycle. That happened in 1998...

So in the last 100 years sense the earth is getting cooler you are telling me?

Or are you saying its warming up but be prepared for a long term cooling cycle?

First, after Algore’s rant, it was Global Warming. Not, as that doesn’t seem to be working out so well, it’s Climate Change.
You TrumpTards need some new lies.

They changed the name from “global warming” to “climate change” after the term global warming just wasn’t working (it was too cold)! (Donald Jackass Trump)

There have long been claims that some unspecificed "they" have "changed the name from 'global warming' to 'climate change'". In reality, the two terms mean different things, have both been used for decades, and the only individual to have specifically advocated changing the name in this fashion is a global warming 'skeptic'.

Last edited:

For some reason left wing fools believe the lies they are told and fail to fact check them or are to stupid too do so... In either event, Stupidity is the common factor among left wing fools.
Climate change denial is nothing but flat earth reasoning

Republicans are dupes of Big Oil

Forum List

Back