4 moore years with This Clown ?

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more if you choose 4 new years with this clown.

the Bolton book is Spot On!
A). The world is a fucked up freaking joke. What you "laugh at" is of no concern to anyone. In fact, if you're "laughing" at Trump, that's probably a good sign he's doing something right.
B). I haven't a concern nor care what any other world leader is doing. The fact that the whole world is watching Trump so closely is just further proof that we are much more important than you.
C). Take your "laughter" and shove it up your ass. We'll reelect Trump because WE want him, just to screw you over, just to spite you, because he is what is best for US.
D). No one laughs but the USA. You need us, not the other way around. Fuck off.

Best of luck.

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more

aaaa--sure--like we care what the world thinks
but we do know you're a shithead
hahahahahhahahh

2iqz5g.jpg

No they're not. They wish they had the economy that we in the US had for 3 years, up until China unleashed the virus (with Democrats' help ?)
Globalist are finishing off the dollar.............they want a one world currency..........

The DNC leftist idiots couldn't pour pee out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.......but are a good ZOMBIE ARMY OF LUNATICS.

170px-I_Like_Ike_button%2C_1952.png

I like Ike

You want to use this great man as your Icon? I believe in what he helped to craft in 1956. And you make a mockery of it. Here, read up on it. You are NOT a Republican. You are a Party of the Rump. You may have been a Republican in some past time but the Huckster has filled with so much hate and venom that you have lost your way. Get back on track because the days of the Party of the Rump is coming to an end.

Republican Party Platform of 1956
I don't need your links to the Republican platform of 1956. I was in the 6th grade in 1956, and well aware of the election that year, and how Eisenhower won it, in large part to his 1954 Operation Wetback (which we need a repeat of right now).

As for my past, I was a Democrat for decades, and a Green Party member, and then an Independent. I only became a Republican in 2016, so I could vote for Trump in the primary, and i predicted he would win that + the general election.

No, I haven't lost anything. I'm an Army veteran, and a staunch nationalist, just like Trump. I don't know what you're talking about regarding hate and venom, but it looks like if anybody has lost their way it's YOU.

1592682117322.png

I don't need your links to the Republican platform of 1956. I was in the 6th grade in 1956, and well aware of the election that year, and how Eisenhower won it, in large part to his 1954 Operation Wetback (which we need a repeat of right now).

As for my past, I was a Democrat for decades, and a Green Party member, and then an Independent. I only became a Republican in 2016, so I could vote for Trump in the primary, and i predicted he would win that + the general election.

No, I haven't lost anything. I'm an Army veteran, and a staunch nationalist, just like Trump. I don't know what you're talking about regarding hate and venom, but it looks like if anybody has lost their way it's YOU.

View attachment 352731

Rump isn't a Nationalist. He's a hard core Corporate Capitalist who preys on you Rubes.

Rump isn't a Nationalist. He's a hard core Corporate Capitalist who preys on you Rubes.
He pisses off you guys.........so I love it............same with the Fake ass Media.

Now if we can stop this nonsense of covid and animals stealing TV\s..........well that would be great.

Maybe we should just MOAB Seattle.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ridiculous president you have, a big kid the world is laughing at. The world will laugh even more if you choose 4 new years with this clown.

Didn't take long for you to come out of the closet as an asshole.

TDS thread 1,725.

And we might put him in for another four years.

Suck on it.

Better yet, invade us since we are so incompetent.

We probably won't nuke you into oblivion.

And it's more....not moore....

Might want to be double careful when calling someone else names.

Forum List

Back