4 million Muslims killed by U.S.A since 1990?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who do not know-----arab/polack dogs CLAIM that arabs
"OWNED " "" 93% "" of Palestine in the first half of the
20th century. How do they come on this figure----EASY----
the FACT is that jews OWNED 7%------in the shit-for-brains
arab/polack mind-----THAT MEANS ---that arabs owned 97%---
NOPE-----arabs owned virtually nothing------allah just decided---
wherever an arab/polack shits----MAGICALLY IS "arab/polack land"

Actually, the British, French, and Australians took the land from the Ottoman Empire............the same Muslims claiming the Deserts didn't own it............Unless their stance was it was Turkey's Land............

Those who bled for the land in WWI...........owned it and created every country over there now including Israel.

The majority of Palestine was Arab, and more Arabs owned the land there, than Jews.

When are you Zionists going to admit Israel stole it?

you got your stat very wrong this time------arabs owned VIRTUALLY
no land-----turks owned a little. Jews began buying land in Palestine
at the beginning of the 1800s BECAUSE THEY COULD-----they did not have
to deal with the STINK AND FILTH of the catholic church or shariah---
when buying land from the turks. Got that? BUYING-----not pillage
rape and steal like the polack and arab dogs

Why is it everything is opposite of what you state? LOL Man, you are one retarded Jew

Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict | Foreign Policy Journal

Additionally, land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

Actually, the British, French, and Australians took the land from the Ottoman Empire............the same Muslims claiming the Deserts didn't own it............Unless their stance was it was Turkey's Land............

Those who bled for the land in WWI...........owned it and created every country over there now including Israel.

The majority of Palestine was Arab, and more Arabs owned the land there, than Jews.

-not pillage

You Jews are the ones who pillaged, and stole Israel, why do you deny the obvious?

Yet, you think everybody else owes you money, no wonder why much of the World despises Jews.

you got your stat very wrong this time------arabs owned VIRTUALLY
no land-----turks owned a little. Jews began buying land in Palestine
at the beginning of the 1800s BECAUSE THEY COULD-----they did not have
to deal with the STINK AND FILTH of the catholic church or shariah---
when buying land from the turks. Got that? BUYING-----not pillage

Why is it everything is opposite of what you state? LOL Man, you are one retarded Jew

Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict | Foreign Policy Journal

Additionally, land ownership statistics from 1945 showed that Arabs owned more land than Jews in every single district of Palestine, including Jaffa, where Arabs owned 47 percent of the land while Jews owned 39 percent – and Jaffa boasted the highest percentage of Jewish-owned land of any district. In other districts, Arabs owned an even larger portion of the land. At the extreme other end, for instance, in Ramallah, Arabs owned 99 percent of the land. In the whole of Palestine, Arabs owned 85 percent of the land, while Jews owned less than 7 percent, which remained the case up until the time of Israel’s creation.

you are quoting islamo-Nazi-Polack propaganda which puts all land
NOT PRIVATELY OWNED------somehow magically PRIVATELY OWNED
BY ARABs because they were squatting and shitting there. In fact ---for the
very same reason-----arab dogs OWN the city of MEDINA BTW----
arabs who did own houses in Jaffa----STILL OWN THEM----go and see----
the arabs who owned land were not so EAGER TO RUN AWAY and come
back for the pillage and rape fest-------they stayed put------that was after the polack
pigs went into a frenzy of PILLAGE AND MURDER for their Nazi bretheren

\
So, it's okay for Jews to steal land, kill, oppress, and displace Palestinians, because they were once there?

Jews only exist because they didn't assimilate to their host nations.

Really kind of an insulting debacle, when you think about it.

In Poland for example, they spent 1,000 years speaking Yiddish a German based language, and rejecting Jesus Christ.

First, the Jews did not just steal, kill, and oppress, and displace immigrant Muslims. There are no Palestinians. No such people group exists. Palestine is a made up name, the Roman's gave. There were no indigenous people.

As for the Muslims who immigrated to Israel, if you go to the Israel Museum, you can still see the notes written in Arabic, that were distributed to the Muslim communities, urging them to NOT leave. This is a well documented fact. The Israelis did not want all the people to leave, resulting in a crash of the economy.

What happened was, the invading Muslim armies promised the Muslims there, that if they left, they would be able to plunder the Jewish people that they slaughtered after the invading Muslim armies won.

The Muslim people living in Israel's land, left of their own choice, believing they would plunder Israel after the Muslims wiped out the Jews.

Instead, they all lost to the Jews. The Jews had hundreds of thousands showing up, who were put into uniform and handed a gun, as soon as they stepped off the boat. The Israelis figured that since the Muslims deserted Israel, that these new people willing to fight to defend Israel that were just getting off the boat, naturally they should be given the homes the Muslims voluntarily deserted.

I completely support all of that. It was the right move, given the choices people made. Jews made the choice to come to Israel, knowing it was a war zone, and were willing to fight and die, to defend it. The Muslims made the choice to abandon their homes, believing they would plunder the Jews after the invading Muslims committed genocide.

All of this is well documented in numerous accounts.

Haha, that's hilarious.

The census says that in 1517 only 1.7% of Palestine was Jewish, in 1918 8.1% of Palestine was Jewish, in 1946 30.0% of Palestine was Jewish.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

It's pretty clear the Israelis stole the land.

Then you say that it's Muslims faults for abandoning their homes from Jewish terror?
Oh, but I thought such a people didn't exist?

You Zionists are such scum.

Polack logic-----kill'em, rape 'em------and OWN their wealth, The Polack pigs did the same thing in the 1940s in Krakow, Warsaw and Levov

A.) More like Nazi Germans did that, I'm so sorry you like most Jews aren't intelligent enough to tell the difference between Poland an Allied power, and Nazi Germany an Axis power.

B.) What do you mean "Their wealth" more like Jews out muscled Poles out of their own wealth.

you need not tell me what stink from the ass , inebriated Polack
grandmas teach their grandchildren-----I already know. Polack
pigs have been murdering jews for centuries-----the dogs did not
NEED germans-----they have their grandmas-----with the rosary
beads

What a bunch of crap, and off topic crap at that.

When is this dirty lying Jewish witch getting banned?

-not pillage

You Jews are the ones who pillaged, and stole Israel, why do you deny the obvious?

Yet, you think everybody else owes you money, no wonder why much of the World despises Jews.

Polack grandma nursery stories

-not pillage

Nothing to do with the topic, same old garbage as always from you, but you never get banned for it.

On 911 I told my friends that the attack would result in the deaths of at least a million Muslims.

I was only off by a factor of four.l

-not pillage

Nothing to do with the topic, same old garbage as always from you, but you never get banned for it.

blame AIPAC

On 911 I told my friends that the attack would result in the deaths of at least a million Muslims.

I was only off by a factor of four.l

the attack did not do it------the attack was associated with the
ongoing sickness in the UMMAH-----in fact, the attack was
designed as UMMAH THERAPY by the UMMAH INTELLIGENTSIA

How am I hypocritical? As for you claiming I'm immoral, coming from someone like you, that's a compliment.
Catholics should take back what's there's, considering that America was mostly France, and Spain before it was the U.S.A, and England was mostly Rome (Italy)

I don't recognize your foul Anglo Zionists, we want a World where you are kicked to the curb, like the Palestinians.

Find cognitive dissonance amusing as this schizophrenia of a Christian Nation which had Knights of Columbus in the 1950's dictate it's one nation under God while Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" totalitarianism tautology is that of Anglo Zionists being responsible for those "death to the infidels jihads"....
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

So, it's "Cool" when Jews take back their land, but "Not cool" when Catholics take back their land?[/QUOTE]

What are the Catholics taking back ? Since SCOTUS declares the USA is a "Christian Nation" which Christians dictate is "one nation under God" courtesy of the Catholics Knights of Columbus & Eisenhower, must be cool to be legends in their own minds scapegoating Anglo Zionists & Jews for an under God national religion of "it's not my job" as a Christian to accept any blame since they're all walking on water & not killing Muslims in a land grab......?

Most Muslims aren't terrorists, it's hilarious how violent, and brainwashed many Americans are.

The ones that are not terrorists aren't real muslims are they.

If you hate America so much, do everyone a favor and get the hell out.

Hilarious, and what percentage of Muslims are terrorists, anyways?

Why shouldn't Americans be able to object to Genocide, when America does it?

Oh the Nazis, and Soviets were so wrong when they did it, but America's so right when it does it.

How am I hypocritical? As for you claiming I'm immoral, coming from someone like you, that's a compliment.
Catholics should take back what's there's, considering that America was mostly France, and Spain before it was the U.S.A, and England was mostly Rome (Italy)

I don't recognize your foul Anglo Zionists, we want a World where you are kicked to the curb, like the Palestinians.

Find cognitive dissonance amusing as this schizophrenia of a Christian Nation which had Knights of Columbus in the 1950's dictate it's one nation under God while Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" totalitarianism tautology is that of Anglo Zionists being responsible for those "death to the infidels jihads"....
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

So, it's "Cool" when Jews take back their land, but "Not cool" when Catholics take back their land?[/QUOTE]

What are the Catholics taking back ? Since SCOTUS declares the USA is a "Christian Nation" which Christians dictate is "one nation under God" courtesy of the Catholics Knights of Columbus & Eisenhower, must be cool to be legends in their own minds scapegoating Anglo Zionists & Jews for an under God national religion of "it's not my job" as a Christian to accept any blame since they're all walking on water & not killing Muslims in a land grab......?[/QUOTE]

try not to obsess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back