3D printed guns make British gun control pointless….

Well................not for nothin', but 3d printers have advanced from plastics to metals now. And, while it is really expensive to make something from metal on a 3d printer, it's just a matter of time before the price comes down.
There are people living in bamboo huts in the Philippines who make 1911's out of scrap steel that work. They do it with rudimentary tools.

Gun control is pointless. We ought to be exterminating these repeat violent thug offenders. Instead they're out on the streets in 5-10 years.

I never met a "gun nut" ... someday, you'll have to point one out to me.
Bed wetting bigoted douche drinkers like that believe anyone who owns a gun for legal self defense is a "gun nut".

Violent thug felons are "oppresed".

Bed wetting bigoted douche drinkers like that believe anyone who owns a gun for legal self defense is a "gun nut".

Violent thug felons are "oppresed".
Well no. Lots of people have guns for lots of reasons. I do. A gun nut is someone who thinks everyone should be armed at all times, and doesn't understand that reasonable gun regulation can make us all safer without infringing on anyone's rights. Gun nuts would allow visitors to the White House, Congress, and the Supreme Court to be allowed to be armed.

Forum List

Back